Late night Veeky Forums feels thread

Late night Veeky Forums feels thread

What's on your mind user?

All throughout 2017 I worked on improving myself mentally and physically. I am at the best me I have ever been, and getting better everyday. I knew 2018 was finally the time for me to get a GF. Three weeks into the year and I think I'm already there, but now I'm panicking about all the implications that come with this now. Commitment, responsibility etc. Be careful what you wish for? I'm nervous and drinking heavily.

What do I say to this thot bros

lemme get ur #

Finally saying fuck it to the Alcohol Jew. Dealing with being sick as hell on top of it. I look forward to finally keeping track of my macros and becoming the man I know I am, both physically and mentally.

And for this thot?

Classes and shit. Only a freshman in college but still annoying. Wish I could just dedicate all my time to lifting and getting big. Oh well.

About to go on my first walk tomorrow. Going to be about a half hour, currently 305 wanting to work down to a healthy weight.

Want to drop out and go back home to do community college and work, while staying with my friends and making both physical and mental health gains. Only setback is that I'm too much of a pussy to discuss this with my parents, however.

You better

Then how about we meet up so we don't have to use this shitty app?

being a manlet and insecure af all the time. turning the fat on my body into not-fat but still being weirded out whenever a friend or coworker says i've been looking good recently.

>Tfw when no Lolita gf and on a deployment

At least I get those no drinking gains

>getting multiple tinder matches a day now
>too autistic to meet up with almost all of them
the self esteem boost is nice I suppose

taking a break from weed after smoking it most nights for the past couple years, never realised fully until now how alienated its made me from a normal functioning mind

was getting in my own head thinking about other people's perceptions of me all the time, and smoking just compounded all that shit into me preferring to be alone all the time or hanging with other friends who smoke weed

dont even think its that bad a thing necessarily but cant be eating shit and getting high every night, that shit aint right, just gotta kick the cigarettes tho even if they go with black coffee so fucking well

Rushing a fraternity currently.
I've gotten to the point where I've actually met and talked to some guys and realized that I did not make a mistake choosing this one.
But there's a 99.99% chance that I'm going to be dropped because it's literally not possible for me to get my GPA up before pledgeship is over. It's actually tearing away at me inside.

tfw dying from lower back pain since 7 days ago because I did one rep with bad form on deadlift.

Couldn't go to lift again in the past 2 days....

kill me....

Day 16 for me.Good luck to you.Fitness def fills that gap for some time.

in a year or two you'll forget about your gay little club and move on. better do it now instead user

moving back home sucks. fuck I miss college. all the girls in my decent sized city are either a landwhale, taken or goes for country fucks with lifted trucks. been on a dry streak for a damn year and losing my mind. has me judging myself more critically and thinking what the fuck I'm doing wrong. going from hot chicks in college to virtually nothing is sickening.

I'm so fucking lonely. I'm 22, have never been in a relationship and it's really starting to take it's toll. I just want the touch of another human being that actually cares about me. Someone to cuddle and watch movies with or some shit I don't know.

I'm tired of feeling so empty

>Geed thinking he knows what he's talking about
Opinion discarded

Between jobs and not able to deal with people in a constructive normal way.
Broken in the head actually.

I've decided to turn in my natty card and after some hustle till I scrounge up enough money to get some gear.
I'll have to go on a strict cut till I'm lower then 14% and learn which test is best, but I'll figure it out.

If things don't change before the year is out I'll just have to kill myself.

>Geed
>"An individual operating outside of Greek life and not adhering to fraternity/sorority trends and lifestyles. A derivative of GDI ("God Damn Independent), "geed" is often used as a derogatory term by members of Greek life against others who are able to maintain a thriving social life without the burdens of the required conformity and monetary membership charges, whom they deem threatening."
so this is what you learn at college? the states really is full of mongoloids huh

Thank u user i needed this
>body dysmorphia setting in big time, bigger I get the smaller I see myself as in the mirror
>only girl in years I have felt a legitimate connection with goes to a different uni 2 hours away and we can only see each other on breaks. We had some good times before we left for school but idk if she will fall for some other fag when she’s at school
>couple girls i fucked in the last month or so getting all attached but i don’t have any interest in them
>Funds are running low, always a constant worry in the back of my mind
>making fit feel thread got me a ban warning so I can’t even express my feels to anons

>know girl whose mutual friends with my buddy
>always happy to see me
>mfw she's getting pretty grabby with her hugs
>mfw she hugged me goodbye and felt up my chest before leaving

I just had to be a complete social retard, will I ever get my doe-eyed gf being the autist that I am guys?

mongoloids that get college pussy. sorry your unis don't have clubs that allow the best looking bros party with the best looking girls. go have a pint with Nigel and talk about hoping that girl in your physics class even acknowledges your presence

am I seriously being roasted about someone who's such a brainlet that their grades are too shit for some circlejerk frat?
kek. have fun sweeping up the fries at mcdonalds, or better yet, start learning nigga.

Last birthday as a college student coming up. Frankly, I'm not looking forward to it. I'm still a weirdo that can't flirt, and has never gotten laid. Before I was able to drink my feelings of inadequacy away; but now my critical inner voice keeps telling me that I'm a waste of oxygen and that I should suck start a shotgun when I come down from a nice buzz. Naturally, it's gotten worse as I see the people around me pair up and get into serious relationships.

Frankly, I'm too embarrassed to get help. On surface, I'm a normal guy with normie dudebro friends. I have a good internship and good grades, with a job lined up for after graduation. I'm sick of fucking lying that I'm doing alright, or that I'm in a bit of a dry spell.

I want to actually be happy and stop putting on a mask of pretending to be happy and well-adjusted. But I don't know an actionable path to this.

similar situation user, ive been faking it till i make it for a loooong time now, but slowly started discussing life and priorities with the parents and its making me come out of it slowly I think

watch some war documentaries and realise how good you've got it

Radial Basis Functions?

B-but why?

My parents don't really believe me when I try to tell them; they just tell me that I should be myself. They don't seem to get that a well-accomplished student could be lonely, self-loathing, and miserable.

I still see her every time I close my eyes and dream about her often but I've stopped getting drunk and crying like a bitch every night. I've even started flirting with this qt I work with.
Baby steps boys.