What is this 4 scoops meme?
It's clearly 5 scoops.

Wealthy Harpsicord

4 SCOOPS C'MON

rest in piss

Tenzin Gyatso

4 SCOOPS C'MON

Horatio Goberband

5 SCOOPS C'MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

(OP)
4 SCOOPS C'MON
4 SCOOPS C'MON

4 SCOOPS C'MON

Affluent clavichord

fit will hence fourth be REQUIRED to complete a MANDATORY 8 hour arm day on the anniversary of his death.
Don't let him down bros
4 scoops c'mon

4 SCOOPS C'MON

I'm glad he's dead.

4 scoops CMON!

4 SCOOPS C’MON

4 SCOOPS C'MON

>order knocked the fuck out sleep supplement
>came with two samples of kill it and full as fuck combo dose
>take the first packet this morning
>less than ten minutes later i feel like im going to expode
>literally kill my workout
Good shit.

4 SCOOPS C'MON

4 SCOOPS C'MON

I won't, didn't make my post clear to you that I don't do steroids, brainlet?

Fuck you. I'm a girl and I'm probably In Better shape than you. I was in the military for 2 years before I became a nurse. Don't talk to me like I don't know what the fuck I'm doing or eating dickhead. Dont talk to me like you know me because you don't. I won't be thinking about you at all. Your in mommas basement yanking it to Stacy on the regular. Fuck off with your beta bullshit. Like fucking a girl is supposed to make someone jealous. God damn idiot
I got fat when I got out and went to college for 4 years
and stopped exercising and eating and drinking too much. Military is probably one of the reasons that I still have some muscle definition left atm. I was in very good shape then. My fat is around my middle, no where else.

>I'm a girl
>I was in the military for 2 years before I became a nurse.
This bait has some p. funny details in it, not a bad try but its a little heavy handed.

It's the 2-day old new meme pasta according to google

4 Scoops c'mon. Because, fuck it.

4 SCOOPS CMON

youtube.com/watch?v=2--3cJ12oI4

i legit fucking cried

typical female, cant hack a full contract.

4 SCOOPS C'MON

Finally they did some kind of video in his memory 5 months later.

Oh fuck, that's what happens when I'm out of /fit for over a year. I suddenly learn that Rich Piana is dead by readin a meme post. Fuck it AAAAAAARGH!!!!. 4 fucking scoops c'mon, may his spirit bless all the fucking fitfrauds walking.

4 scoops c'mon

5 (FIVE) SCOOPS C'MON

Prosperous Piccolo

4 scoops C'MON

i've been lifting for a little under a year and i remember thinking the piano man looked like a freak but now i'm thinking he's lookin solid lookin big lookin good. is my body dysmorphia complete?

4 SCOOPS CMON

Aristocratic Tambourine

boogie2988

Oh wait nevermind, that one is still alive

So what's up with his supplement business nowadays? Who owns it and does is it going to stay in business in the future?

4 SCOOPS C'MON

2 day? that shit started literally 3 hours ago.

Here's the original post:
and the second half of the pasta comes from

rich piana was more than just a husk of human flesh. go look into him before you speak out your ass.

4 SCOOPS C'MON

SHOOP AAAAAGGGHHH

4 SCOOPS C'MON

4 SCOOPS C'MON

4 SCOOPS CMON

4 SCOOPS C'MON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 SCOOPS C'MON

4 SCOOPS C'MON

I would post a picture of my body to prove you wrong, but I could be identified based on my scars (used to be involved with a fight club, stabbed multiple times) and my gang affiliated tattoos from when I spent 10 years in one of the toughest prisons in the country (I’m, probably, in the top priority list of the FBI right now).

I know your type, though. You think because you can squat and deadlift heavy that you're a big guy with an impressive physique. I have built plenty of muscle without those autistic lifts. You probably think you're superior because you follow the routines of a fat little redneck man with no real knowledge of building muscular or strength. You don’t know shit about muscles and strength if you have not trained the way I had, I literally learned from the best, and you got no shit on me, you fat autistic neckbeard.

4 SCOOPS C'MON

4 SCOOPS C'MON

4 SCOOPS CMON

riccardo panera

4 SCOOPS CMON

4 SCOOPS C'MON

4 SCOOPS C'MON
Synthesizer of Substance

4 SCOOPS C'MON

4 SCOOPS C'MON

i had 6 scoops of mutant mass today

4 SCOOPS C'MON!

4 SCOOPS? NO 5 SCOOPS C'MON

4 SCOOPS C'MON

4 SCOOPS C'MON
(5 scoops c'mon)
[Too early, too soon]

Gonna need another video when Paulo revisits in midmay. RIP Pianoman, feels like I lost a brother.

4 SCOOPS C'MON

How about two scoops of raisins.

Fuck you. I'm a girl and I'm probably In Better shape than you. I was in the military for 2 years before I became a nurse. Don't talk to me like I don't know what the fuck I'm doing or eating dickhead. Dont talk to me like you know me because you don't. I won't be thinking about you at all. Your in mommas basement yanking it to Stacy on the regular. Fuck off with your beta bullshit. Like fucking a girl is supposed to make someone jealous. God damn idiot
I got fat when I got out and went to college for 4 years
and stopped exercising and eating and drinking too much. Military is probably one of the reasons that I still have some muscle definition left atm. I was in very good shape then. My fat is around my middle, no where else.

I would post a picture of my body to prove you wrong, but I could be identified based on my scars (used to be involved with a fight club, stabbed multiple times) and my gang affiliated tattoos from when I spent 10 years in one of the toughest prisons in the country (I’m, probably, in the top priority list of the FBI right now).

I know your type, though. You think because you can squat and deadlift heavy that you're a big guy with an impressive physique. I have built plenty of muscle without those autistic lifts. You probably think you're superior because you follow the routines of a fat little redneck man with no real knowledge of building muscular or strength. You don’t know shit about muscles and strength if you have not trained the way I had, I literally learned from the best, and you got no shit on me, you fat autistic neckbeard.

Good grief. Who here stoped reading after the first sentence.

4 scoops c'mon

4 scoops c'mon

i still watch his videos every day. i havent ever watched all of them. it doesnt feel like he's gone its so surreal

4 scoops c'mon

4 SCOOPS C’MON

4 SCOOPS C’MON

4 SCOOPS C'MON

opulent glockenspiel

He may have left humanity behind. But he left behind something more important then humanity. What he really left behind is a legacy.

4 SCOOPS CMON

4 SCOOPS CMON ITS TIME TO LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND

Billy Joel

4 SCOOPS C'MON

4 SCOOPS C'MON

4 SCOOPS C’MON

4 scoops c'mon

4 SCOOPS C'MON!!!

I watched this gif 4 times before closing it

4 SCOOPS C'MON

4 SCOOPS C'MON

4 SCOOPS C'MON