r8 traps

>no adam's apple gains
if your adam's apple isn't bulging out you should unironically consider suicide

where'd your neck go?

We need a huge Veeky Forums collage like this year's ago

Mirin

Jelly

I thought that was a dick lol

A pose like this can be very deceiving. You could have a pencil neck, but when you lean your head backwards it flattens and it can appear wider. This pic is way better. Nice neck, though.

I have a question; when I do neck curls it sometimes feels like the back of the neck is most strained, as oppose to SCM. Is this bad, or can it lead to injury?

I just received my head harness.

I never felt that way.
Pick a light weight, do the movement slowly and focus on squeezing the sternocleidomastoid at the top.
Use the same weight until you can do 3 sets of 100 reps each. You shouldn't feel much in the back of the neck

Fuck you. I'm a girl and I'm probably In Better shape than you. I was in the military for 2 years before I became a nurse. Don't talk to me like I don't know what the fuck I'm doing or eating dickhead. Dont talk to me like you know me because you don't. I won't be thinking about you at all. Your in mommas basement yanking it to Stacy on the regular. Fuck off with your beta bullshit. Like fucking a girl is supposed to make someone jealous. God damn idiot

N-nice cock

nice

Ive been doing neck curls with 8lbs plate on my head, why does it on the right side of my throat area and not the left?

Post some tits you mouthy bitch

hell yeah

Can you really increase the thichness of your neck?

>all these pencil necks putting their heads back

you're not fooling anyone you little shits

thor lookin ass nigga
mirin

saved

>tfw 16 inch neck
I got bands but they're way too small, any tips on how to train neck with them?

What's you chin routine?

mirin. How could non-whites ever compete?

cheers

cheers, thats ~18 inches flexed should i go higher?

my neck has grown 2 inches from deadlifting (and maybe OHP) alone since i started lifting 1 year ago, no need to train it specifically

Just shrug. You don't need to do all those autistic exercises.

You can get 1 inch increase in neck size within a month from neck curls alone, you lose maybe 5 minutes from your day but which is nothing compared to the results

>me
>training
>at all