ROutine????

Nice work OP

>google search
>no results

fuck, good job OP

left looks better, to be desu

no it doesn't

5'11
only started actually lifting in november.

still pretty dyel but i like my progress so far

God, the amount of pussy you must've missed in your young days. But good job user keep going!

What'd your diet consist of?

I lift weights 3 days a week, each day is centered around a compound exercise (Squat / Deadlift / Bench). Directly following one of these compound movements are more isolated push/pull exercises to target the smaller muscle groups.

The rest of my days involve some sort of cardio (no rest days at all). I recently got into cycling, and a 15-25 mile ride or 3 mile jog only takes an hour out of your day but helps keep the caloric expenditure up.

The key to losing belly fat is the diet though, I completely cut out soda for these 4 months, and started eating a lot of Costco protein bars / shakes. Cutting out all dessert / snack carbs was a tough one but the protein bars are tasty and helped fill that void.

i like bepis

you have to lift in order to post here

Looking solid

Getting swole m8

I was skinny fat and i did a cut
It feels great guys it took me fucking 3 months and yes it may not look like it but a nibba went through alot to get to this

No i dont want to get that meme muscler body just want to have low body fat and some muscle

>I was skinny fat
>was

Bring the hate, I'm still happy

I was 70 kg now im 65 kg
I lost alot of back fat and chest fat and shoulder fat but still got some belly fat how do i get rid out it anons?

Wel done mate

What's the timeline on this? Looking great desu

It literally says in the name of the pic

Thanks. Top left, this time last year, top right after 7 months of calisthenics then the bottom two pics are after 3 months of GSLP.

Still only 13.5" though, looking to still add like 2 inches before summer.

RIP in pieces

mirin. stats?

Good job homie. What did your diet look like?

6’4 160 -> 212
1 1/2 years of lifting. Did 8 months of brosplits but now I’m doing 5/3/1 because I’m weak as shit 275/275/405

This was when i first started to roughly 1 year into working out.

I'm bigger now tho

Looking good man

Ah, a fellow 6'4 man
Good shit dude

your body looks sad as fuck in the second pic

I mainly do bodyweight exercises (like dips, pull ups) also use some light weight 45lbs each dumbbell for shoulder doing repetitions and 85 lbs for legs doing repetitions too and run 3-4 miles like 2 times a week, I am just trying to stay in the same shape now

looking excellent mate, better than much guys here that go to the gym regularly. height and weight?

your body reminds me of pic related, but looks even better

routinesss

del8 th8s

Nice OP your starting picture is pretty much where I am now, I've come a long way I was 30 pounds heavier a year ago, hopefully in 4 months I can look like you on the right, cheers.

Great job. Lose the serious expression brother :D

good job mate

fuark dump more 3d asuka

Sorry for mobile posting. Old me about 50 lbs after I started losing weight but before I dropped the soyboy ledddit bullshit.

Current. Recomp is a bitch, but progress is being made. ~20%bf, 220lbs, 6'5.

incorporate neck exercises

Good shit

ive been lifting for 3 months and can only bench 135x10 OHP 95x5 deadlift 225x5 half squat 160x8. 6'3 240 pounds

I want the neck pill, help.

you look worse

whats the best way to do pictures for these threads?
flexing or nonflexing? or does it not matter?

>195 cm
>205-195 kg
>Done over 7 months

I still look like garbage but huge weight loss wasn't really what I needed I don't think. That being said, nothing will ever fix my poor excuse of a face.

Here is my 1 year progress. Cleaned up my diet heaps and just gymmed more and harder.

Are you roidin? That's impressive progress.
I'd work on abs and lower back more.

eat more food

I was repping 135 4x5 bench when I started and that was on like a 500 cal deficit

unless you're actually trying to lose weight then who gives a fuck what your lifts are as long as you're making progress in that department

I'm clean, thanks for feedback, I'll make sure to hit those harder

Don't you have any decency?

Put the toilet seat down user

put your fucking dick away

Jesus H, user.

I can't tell if you actually think you need roids to achieve that physique or you just have a shitty work ethic

from twink to twink. congrats

Eh

Really good for 4 months.

I think you'd look a lot better if you shaved the nip hair

this is like a month progress on a half decent diet

MODS

nice penis man

>4 months
No way faggot

If you got your back bigger it would compliment your physic a lot better

We need timelines, bro.

this makes my boi pussy so wet, please fuck me daddy

gtfo and go eat 5 more carrots

It's the only pic I have from when I was a twink. I had to whip my dick out for every selfie that I took because I was self conscious of the rest of my body.

All good now though.

well, you want to look as good as possible, so preferably flexing. Maybe with pump too

this please shave nip hair and show us another pic

That's just a cut wtf

took you a lot of tome to put some pants on

You are not at all ugly. You are slightly above average even.

You really think it looks like he's roiding? are you 12?

Mate you have a lot of potential to be a chad 9. Keep lifting and get leaner, fix hair.

Starting out - is there hope for me? Am I skinny fat, or just fat. Just been doing a fair bit of cardio (running 3k every 3 days) and started doing pushups at home (currently at 45) because I can't really afford the gym at the moment.

6'1", 204pounds (185cm, 92.5kg).

35 years old.

Focus on your Abs a bit, seems a little wonky

1.5 lbs (0.7 kg) per week. What's so impossible about that?

>is there hope for me?
>I can't really afford the gym at the moment

No, there is no hope for you.

no

>SW: 375 lbs
>CW: 220 lbs
>150 pounds lost
>6'

Got some minor loose skin, idgaf. How many more pounds do you think I need to lose before I hit 10-12% BF?

I think I need to lose another 20 at least, probably 30. Ultimate goal is 230 12-14% BF.

I've come so far and yet I still have the muffin top and love handles, they refuse to die.

If you get a surgery for the loose skin you would be

amazing*

Thanks, plan on getting it for sure. It sucked to get so far and then still not look good naked. It can fuck with my confidence when I'm talking to a girl.

But idgaf, I've come this far. Just a couple more months and I'll make it.

Started a bulk now, trying to get those lifts up.

Good shit dude. This is exactly the track I'm on now. Finally started dieting harder and cleaner and running a mile a few times a week. Doing wonders so far. I'm gonna be at your body type hopefully by summer. Then from there I'll slowly gain lean mass.

Add a day of pull ups. Break your push ups into sets. Do them with inclines, or with one leg.

Yes, you can make it.

Gib bodyweight routine plz

I do bodyweight but I'm an eternal DYEL

18 months...

Nice gyno

108kg to 87kg
August to now
after pic is me stuffed on a cheat day large pizza though
Gonna drop to 80kg then decide whats next

and my shit lifts

In your case I'd be more worried about being brown than being fat

being fat AND brown is worse

how the fuck are your lifts higher than mine I look 30000 times better what the fuck

cut faggot.