Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3481923/
youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A
imgur.com/a/BKhq3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's just tan + pump on the left pic

although that fucking right shoulder looks weird as fuck

what pump adds three inches to your arms? lmao

Saw that vid too op, he's gotten noticeably smaller and obviously lost his tan.

My guess is he's off cycle back to looking like a regular dyel natty

more like tan + pump + cycling on the left
and off cycle on the right

dude even got bald and started to wear a hat.

JUST

i was thinking the same watching his new video, partially this but he has definitely lost some mass

Right pic is immediately after a ful-body workout. It's in his latest video.

Get out, Connor.

Wonder why he got off the gear? Health concerns?

See pic

What.....what happened? It's like he was sucked dry of his test by some whore succubus.

He wrecked his body's natural ability to produce test. Got off the juice because he was balding at an alarming rate.

>OFF cycle Conner still looks better than 99% of Veeky Forums
Cope

Wtf happened

I last saw his channel in 2016 and he was someone I could relate to being in college. He had a 10/10 body and his hair were amazing. Now he’s a balding cunt and borderline gym bro? Wtf

Not to mention he has become so annoying and cliche

>wearing a hat in the second pic

OH NO NO NO

im glad, next year he will be a nobody, an irrelevant ass fraud that noone cares about

JUST

My question is, do you actually keep some of the gains after going off cycle?

man that sucks

THEY

Evidently not.

Id still suck a fart out of his rectum

Being pale is a death sentence when it comes to looking muscular. Why do you think black people generally look more muscular than white people? It's not having more muscle, it's having darker skin which reflects the light in a certain way (desu I don't know all the science behind it) which makes you look bigger. This is also why professional bodybuilders give themselves very dark tans before going on stage.

Connor's pecs are extremely disproportionate. He probably looks like shit with anything but a bro tank.

The creatine was making him bald so he hads to stop, mang.

jEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ HE FUCKING SHRANK

>starts balding
>gets off gear and starts wearing a hat

Oh, how far he has fallen

To be fair, the lighting is pic 2 is shit. He balding tho

Literally look at the arm size you autist

KEK

>he's started wearing a baseball cap

KEK, literally every hairlet

The roids giveth and the roids taket away

>I-IT'S JUST LIGHTS BRO, HE DIDN'T LOSE ANYTHING

but that pic i posted is literally in the same vid LUL

>there are guys in /fraud/ who don't look as good as roiding Connor
Jesus. Just imagine if they hopped off the gear. They'd look like complete shit DYELs if Connor looks that bad without gear.

His arms look the same size there, only difference is definition. In the OP there are several inches of difference both in arm and shoulder development.

S T O P coping.

they giveth....

Connor evidently made quite a bit with his gay little online PUA business and training programs, why the fuck doesn't he pay for a hair transplant? It would run him like less than 5k$ for someone with little recession like him.

>t. Norwood 2.5 desperately saving for grafts

Remember if you want to do steroids but don't want to JFMSU your hair here is the cycle

Deca 200mg e3d 16 weeks (20 if you plan to cruise after)
Test 50mg e3d 18 weeks (see above)
Tbol 50mg ed 4 weeks

Don't even think about using tren. EQ isn't that bad for your hair but it isn't good either so better off just avoiding it

This is why a little humility pays off

He was so full of himself and that has made him an even bigger target now hairloss set in

Wait, this is the same dude that's in that Planet Fitness cuck mire .webm? Holy hell. It's just roids? What a douche lmao

Roids that are anabolic like test and Deca can be countered with finasteride, so it doesn't JUST your hairline.

Androgenic ones like tren will absolute fuck you up from sides, no matter what preventative pills you take.

he ignored a "shoo shoo gains goblin" post

Maybe he doesn't want to take Finasteride. No competent hair transplant surgeon will take on a client who isn't taking Fin. Otherwise you end up like pic related.

>Starts MASSIVE roid cycle
>Doesn't know what fin is

He asked for it

so basically what happened here is the gear made him start balding, he freaked out and stopped doing the roids, and now most of his gains are gone and he's hiding the balding.

about right?

WTF

Absolutely 100% right

See

Why doesn't he just keep roiding and get a wig?

I knew it

He almost looks like if Sarah Hyland transitioned into a man.

That's why you don't do drugs, kids.

If you're smart about it, yes. You won't be able to keep anything past what your body can naturally support, but there is evidence that a cycle or two of roids can raise the overall "mass ceiling" of what your body may carry. But the further you go past your natural limit, the less you're going to be able to keep.

He still looks great; the lighting is working against him in the pic on the right. Honestly, he looks better balanced with smaller arms.

I heard you shouldn't take fina with deca but that might just be bro science

A hair transplant would be much more viable and permanent, especially since he doesn't have extreme levels of recession (yet).

In a few years you also wont have to completely fuck up your donor zone.

That fool, he should have kept roiding, he would have saved millions of dollars not having to buy shampoo

Hair transplant absolutely REQUIRES Finasteride. And Finasteride can really fuck you up. Also, it's not guaranteed that a transplant will work. You may end up with shitty hair and a nasty scar.

It's not a miracle cure, otherwise every man would do it.

>all these horrible balding pics and stories
Thank God I'm not white

oh shit he's a lizard

Don't other races bald more often than whites?

A hair transplant still requires fina (kiss your dick goodbye) and still look nowhere near as good as a wig due to the fact that doctors can’t place the follicles nearly as close together or even guarantee they will stay

The absolute best hairline you can get is a temple transplant and a hair system (wig)

Just shave your head, bruh

Hair transplant requires hairloss stabilization, which may or may not include finasteride, depending on the patient, but finasteride is always recommended.

>And Finasteride can really fuck you up
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3481923/

The odds of fin fucking up your dick are around 2% (including the control group). These numbers are also consistent with the amount of men that report erectile dysfunction (if not less) in society without any medications. The fearmongering on finasteride sides, like any medication, is mostly a very vocal minority fearmongering.

As far as the transplants; as longs as you don't go to a quack doctor and see someone who's medical board certified and provides many photos online of results, the odds of a catastrophic surgery are close to zero.... again, fearmongering. You're also speaking of a FUE surgery and I agree that these should be illegal. FUE however, is very non invasive and leaves no scar.

>otherwise every man would do it.
Most balding men accept their condition and adopt the "just shave it bro" mindset. The surgeries are a bit pricey as well so that scares some off.

see Fin has almost no chance of killing your dick, and a skilled surgeon will make your transplant impossible to detect

Fin wouldn't have saved him, it's 100% genetic. I've never taken fin and even a test/tren/dbol cycle didn't affect my hair.

that before/after is really impressive.
where do they get all the extra hair from?

Not aymara descendants like me, at least

Pubes.

Hairloss is genetic that's correct. But it would have bought him 20-30 years to keep his youthful hairline. It works by making your DHT levels in your blood go to that of a pre-pubescent elementary schooler. You don't have the genes that makes your hair follicles sensitive to DHT, congrats you're the 10% of men.

It comes from the donor area (back and sides of head). These folicles do not miniaturize due to DHT and are permanent

>tfw indian
>tfw perma-tan
heh. nothing personal kid

>be /fraud/
>have superior hairline to the after photo without using fin or transplants

Hairlets. When will they learn?

>it works by making your DHT levels in your blood go to that of a pre-pubescent elementary schooler.

That can't be a good idea. I mean, that shit's used for something in the body. Fucking with your hormone levels just for something as irrelevant as hair seems retarded to me.

>Hairlets. When will they learn?
Unlike manlets, there are medical procedures to help them lmfao

Yeah, just shill out thousands of dollars for drugs that may kill your dick and surgery that might not work.

VS

Just shave your head and stop giving a fuck.

I like you post more

DHT plays an extremely important role in both the development of the fetus in the mothers womb, and sexual development during puberty. That's as far as it goes though. After that, it's an extremely powerful, yet useless compound floating around in your blood. It's only job is to enlarge your prostate and turn your head into a fortune telling orb.

>Fucking with your hormone levels just for something as irrelevant as hair seems retarded to me.
youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A

Men who are not yet married with kids have MUCH to lose.

Go look at the NCBI studies. It almost certainly wont kill your dick and has positive results in like 95% of patients.

>Just shave your head and stop giving a fuck.
This is a legitimate strategy if your skull formation is very nice, but not everyone can go Dwayne Johnson or Jason Statham mode.

It seems more like something insecure men worry about. I've never met a woman, who gave a shit about a man's hair as much as other men do.

>tfw perma-shitskin

DHT controls everything that make you a man.
Your dick size, your libido, all of it.
Cutting it out will make you into a cock smoker.

>Men who are not yet married with kids have MUCH to lose.
what do you mean?

But you still desperately tan to my natural skin tone so you don't look pasty as fuck.

In terms of what women want, I agree that hair would fall behind elements like hair, face, hygiene, and style. But there are definitely women who put hair as a value they extremely like in men. I'm a norwood 2.5, and I've NEVER heard something from a woman, only other men can snipe my widows peak lmfao.

Yeah, during your development. afterwards its one and only mission is to make you go Mr. Clean mode. In the NCBI study I listed, it actually mentions a slight increase in test (probably not noticeable)

I mean looks play a very large role in mate selection. That doesn't mean neglect things such as confidence or style, but your hair matters and thats the harsh reality (red pill)

Lmaoing at newfags who thought he was natty.

>norwood 2.5

tfw a norwood 0

imgur.com/a/BKhq3

No need to compare the body. Just compare the face. His face tells it all. You can literally SEE how his testosterone levels dropped just by his face, his face has literally gotten more feminine. He was definitely cycling, and is off his cycle now most likely because he noticed he was balding.

The joke is you can't wash it off for job interviews

>I agree that hair would fall behind elements like hair

Not permanent retard. Posted this without even looking into it. Idiot. You have to take Finasteride after the surgery to keep it.

Literally retarded broscience the post.
Hey retard, why do you think veins are more easily noticeable on someone who's pale skinned to the point where you can even see their color?

>As irrelevant as hair

Yeah, good luck getting chicks with a shiny bald head.

literally tb12

>wont' kill your dick
Yeah, it just will crash your DHT levels os hard that you will rarely even get a chub, plus actually kill your gains.
>dude just take drugs bro it's ok

Fucking typo

Why are you so angry user? Has your hairline receded? But to your point, no. transplanted hairs are immune to DHT, that's why they pick them from the areas that never fucking bald. Look at pic. His crown miniaturized while the transplanted hairs remained. Pick up a book brainlet

>DHT is an useless compound floating around in your blood

Holy fuck you are so retarded, DHT is the most androgenic hormone in the human body, it's the hormone that makes asians betas and whites and west africans manly, it's a metabolite of testosterone that is much more powerful and at the same time is impossible to convert to estrogen.
The races with the highest DHT are blacks and whites, and it shows.