Where were you when the happy plant merchant was BTFO'd?

Where were you when the happy plant merchant was BTFO'd?

youtube.com/watch?v=F1DLg-DAsmU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oP3PnCmw5yQ
philmaffetone.com/vitamin-a-and-the-beta-carotene-myth/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Didn’t Jean Francois already beat this guy in a debate?

Whats the deal with his wife?
She is weird even with their pets. Did she suffer some childhood trauma or was abused or something?

I think they feed from each other, emotionally speaking. Thats how abusive couple stay together for that long
She is too cute for him and he knows it and thats why he will never let her go: shes the best he can do.
In the other hand she has a very low selfsteem and would be unconfortable with someone better than him, afraid she would be left anytime and afraid of becoming even more enotionally depedant, so she settles with VG

What I find weird about them is how much hate there is in them: the way they speak, of what they speak, how they treat others and themselves; there is this thin layer of hate and fear and insecurity in them that you can feel emanating from deep down

everyone in this video is a fucking loser

what can you expect with a girl gamer

those guys look like shit.

Hes a cuck

eh, i don't like his videos in general but this was one of the better debates I've seen because they were both at least mature and civil

youtube.com/watch?v=oP3PnCmw5yQ
Every time they talk, it sounds like she is being held hostage or that is it on the edge of hitting her or if she says something wrong.
>tucked in shirt
She has to have autism.

all eurofags are fuckn weird

I don't know who is more embarrassing him or the atheist brainlet that thinks objective morality is possible without God.

>t.muhammedsbrotherinlaw

I want to fuck her so bad

>tfw you will never had a qt gf who never talks to anyone but you
Where do we find girls like this? They are too anti-social to even be at a library.

I have one. Its not as wonderful as you think

Why is that

Yea fuck that, you know how needy a gf like that would be. It would be like having a kid.

Girls like that seem unhygienic
Am I right?

Why does he look sickly?

A vegan diet does that to people

it always amazes me how unaesthetic this guy is. the only thing noticeable is his biceps. no pecs, small lats, nonexistent abs. I get that he's proud of his diet but his physique isn't really doing him any favours in sending a positive message

Lack of Carnitine, Taurine, Choline and Lysine

more than sickly, he looks like he has a liver failure issue.

Also, why do you have to be vegan and not vegetarian? Or Pescatarian? Pure vegan is retarded.

>longest lived people in the world eat plant based diets
>lol they are sickly

So stupid.

The longest lived people eat fish in addition to plants.

Why do vegans never argue in good faith?

this, the old chinese lady might eat mostly rice and root vegetables, but no doubt her starvation and the occasional strangling of a small bird were steps on the way as well.

Meat cucks are the equivalent of slave owner enablers. The funniest part is they are too delusional to even realize it.

^ veganism in 2018, everyone

Why is he so green? Is that what too many plants do to your body?

Vitamin deficiency sourced in meats

Or maybe she just goes on Veeky Forums a lot

>open video
>vegan vs atheist debate
>close video

would rather get stabbed in the scrotum than watch that

Basically... I just said that the other day about my girl. Really weird seeing this brought up here, but yeah.. It's not that great. She's not only needy like a child but has the capabilities of a child. Just slightly adult level intellect but her dad and step-dad have done everything for her since forever, and it shows.
Now her step-dad has passed away and I'm the new baby sitter.

For what it's worth though, she's a great girl with a heart of gold and I love her.
Also fuck vegans

Give examples of her behavior

dat dere frogtech

if you think jean won in anyway you are a retard.

I cant believe wat I'm reading, and you call other brainlets

easy to get

he would crush you

no it doesn't, you could of got away with this low IQ post 3 years ago.

relationship in general fucking suck

j wish i was single

I just realized I'm a fucking monster and I want to die.

>thinking you need to believe in a invisible man thought up by war lords and merchants thousand of years ago to have morality.

kek kill yourself fagot

Get out now mate.

They can be fucking awful. I've written and deleted about 3 blog posts worth of shit about my ex in an attempt to explain my story but I realize none of you want to hear it.

Pic Related, a kinder bueno wrapper helped me leave a 3.5year toxic relationship

this

Why are all fucking vegan spergs like you so quick to anger and sperg out over different opinions lmao

>literally stapling the amerimongrel meme on another flag
i knew ameriniggers were uninspired, unimaginative and stupid but this is too much

>could of
>low IQ
P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y

Youre an idiot. Objective morality is easily obtainable without god in an authoritarian society.

I heard they dont even fuck
She lets him suck her feet

married for 2 years

Vegan and anti-vegan threads (along with other meme diet threads like keto/paleo/fasting/etc) need to be banned from Veeky Forums honestly or at the very least confined to generals

They just shit up the board

sorry sweetie objective morality is a meme, it can't exist

are you serious nigga?

My dick is

you can seriously find her hot? i’m not trying to be a dick

i honestaly think she looks like harry potter

the word you're looking for is nigger you dumb jigaboo

Watched the entire thing, Richard slayed it, I have no idea what you're talking about.

she looks like a girl(male)
pretty disgusting one as well

Except he clearly did

This is so weird, the world is not black or white, this isn't a video game where the choice is either 100% right or 100% wrong

and ironically the people who indulge in these debates are less closer to the "truth" than the random average moron who hasn't spent a single moment of their life contemplating morality

The 'answer' is somewhere in the middle, but it's blurry as fuck and impossible to define

>what is 2+2
>dude lmao the answer is somewhere in the middle man XD
t.

>well what if I gruesomely murder someone and then eat their remains, huh? HUH?

>lmao animals are people too XD

he can do WAY better, idk wtf that other user was talking about. he could easy slay a 7/10 toronto slut

current harry potter is a 3/10

his mongrel face is disgusting
combine that with his terrible personality and green skin and that's his max gf

>That guy makes a living being an atheist
Doesn't seem VG got btfo, atheist man just seems to try to justify eating animals using "logic"

2nd'ed

Reminder that after 10 years of vegan lifting Richard's best bench is 275 and he is currently sturggling to rep 225. He is truly pathetic.

Isn't he mentally ill or diagnosed

Vegans are what we used to call Charakterjuden back in the day.

Not hot, but autistically hot
Shes weird and awkward and that turns me on
I want to put her on her knees, bent her over and fuck her from behind and sge wont know what to do since she never felt all that before

He hear voices, no joke

>cute
Dude, she looks like a man and I legit was wondering if she was a male friend of his, because I started the video muted.

fucking vegans man
always mentally ill

wow way to overthink it doucepickle

Kek, you're delusional.

Virgin stains puny soy brain shut down after the first 10 minutes and he spent the rest of the debate saying he didnt understand what JF was saying

I didn't watch the debate but I know there isn't a solid argument against veganism.

>i didn't read high school biology but i know there isn't a solid argument against creationism

Well if you're so smart tell me the argument that destroys veganism then.

take your breeder agenda somewhere else fags. you're just jealous of a happy couple.

Fuck off, jasmine

>b12

You're eating B12 supplements indirectly and most B12 deficient people are meat eaters. B12 is in lots of fortified vegan food and milk you can also take supplements. It's no argument.

Good thing i eat grass fed and fish that naturally contains it. Fuck off with this meme
Also
>DHA and EPA
>vitamin A the animal vitamin

good thing you're also eating cholesterol and saturated fat.
>what's flax, chia
>what the fuck is carrots?
must be hard being a brainlet

>what's flax, chia
>ALA is the same as DHA

>beta carotene is Vitamin A
Youve been lied to, m8. Theres 0 vitamin A in carrots

>soil literally deprived of bacteria
>m-my grass fed cows eat lots of b12 from the soil it's a miracle

Lmao

>all this ignorance
>calls others brainlets

>ALA can't be converted to DHA/EPA
>beta carotene can't be converted to vitamin A
pls stop

worthless post

Inefficient process. Youre looking at a 1-2% conversion rate. Less depending on your genetics and if youre white theres a good chance your not able to convert much beta carotene to vitamin A

philmaffetone.com/vitamin-a-and-the-beta-carotene-myth/

Your post was objectively more worthless since you thought actual vitamin A came from carrots lmao

the body raises the conversion rate of carotenoids to vitamin A depending on how much you need it. 1-2% is possible if you already have a lot of vitamin A.
>thinking a piece of shit article without references is a source

don't strawman me boi

First off you're incorrect.
Conversion rates differ in your current diet(the more ALA you consume and less EPA/DHA the higher the conversion rateS) and it also depends on individual genetics, butconversion rates are never that low normally, unless you're eating already more than enough DHA EPA.
As such conversion rates differ drastically.
Let's look at the concentrations of ALA in flax.
>50 grams of flax oil
>over 26g of omega 3 ALA

Even at 10% conversion that's around 2.6g of total EPA/DHA which is over 5 times the daily recommended intake.

>They have no friends
>Constantly need attention because you're their only source
>If you don't give them enough attention they'll find another source
>Not responsible for anything and won't own up to shit like paying the bills or keeping the house clean if they stay at home
>Doesn't work whatsoever
>Mine is a terrible mother that sits around playing games all day

Fucking trap.