This the peak alpha male physique, you may not like it, but this is what an alpha physique looks like

This the peak alpha male physique, you may not like it, but this is what an alpha physique looks like.

too bulky, tires easy, doesn't move well. Tony Ferguson is example of ideal physique for his size.

t. soy boy

Fat bulky gym body is the only one you will be able to obtain anyway. Actual athletic physiques require you to do things outside of bench press and gym work.

I wonder why no ufc champion looks like fatceps.

I actually think he looks great
Sure he might not be cut but his body screams strength

How much could be bench?

There are olympic weightlifters and wrestlers, who are more athletic than UFC fighters, that look like OP pic. You're just spewing bullshit out of your arse.

Olympic weightlifters... you mean professional gym bros. I am talking about the ideal physique, not the ideal physique for wrestling. I used a UFC fighter just because they happen to have a good balance of movement/strength/endurance.

The guy in OP pic, which you all like because you are out of shape gym bros, needs too many calories to be an ideal human and tires too easily. He probably starts to get tired walking up stairs.

>Olympic weightlifters... you mean professional gym bros. I am talking about the ideal physique, not the ideal physique for wrestling. I used a UFC fighter just because they happen to have a good balance of movement/strength/endurance.
Now you're back tracking because you got BTFO. The rest of your post is arm chair meme psychology.

You can see examples of what an ideal 60 year old physique is by googling Miriam Lancewood and seeing her husband. They live as hunter gatherers and are european.

No armchair psychology needed.

YOU ARE NEXT

I would spear that guy seeings humans are tool makers. If we had to fight with just our hands, we would be beaten by gorillas. The ideal physique is based around throwing, lifting rocks/wood, digging, carrying things, running, etc. Mostly only athletes in specific sports who have that body these days. OPs pic is just a gym bro that you can obtain by lifting 120kg bench press etc. Which doesn't even work your serratus all that much because humans dont go sit down on a bench to perform pushing movements.. but anyway, what would you all know about that hey.

want to know why you can barely do pushups after years of lifting? Because your scalpular isn't on a bench any more and your serratus is weak and rhomboids tight. HAHAHAH gym bros jesus.

I bet a million dollars that guy can't even touch the middle of his back anymore.

Idk breh, i'd give him easy 200kg back when he was on his prime
that considering he's a manlet with very short rom and cartoonishly massive pecs

>2.5pl8 bench will get you Bolo-chest

Boy oh boy you're gonna be very disappointed when you get there

t. 325 bencher

Already been there and had as big a chest as I could ever have wanted. It is more the combination of flat bench and incline db bench that will get you a good chest. You can flat bench forever and not have much of a chest.

incline db press that is. 30 degree incline. And also need proper posture, not tight pec minor.

Definitely too bulky, not cuddly at all.

skinny neck...

That's bolo yueng, he still works out and practices martial arts with his son who's also a martial artist, bodybuilder and actor.

>no abs

it's shit

>doesn't move well
>probably starts to get tired walking up stairs
you absolute retards, thats martial artist bolo yeung. he's more athletic and coordinated than you will ever be

you mean he waddles to his dojo, barely able to walk because of all his muscles and throws some punches. HAHAHAHA

>Lost to some American soldier with a Belgian accent who literally does the splits every five minutes
>Peak physique

>5 foot 6 manlet
>alpha
You can make a camera twist the truth, but in reality he'd look pathetic next to a 6ft tall jacked dude