How many fitness world records have you broken? Zero? Yeah, thought so

How many fitness world records have you broken? Zero? Yeah, thought so.

That's one less than Ragen Chastain. Bet you feel like an idiot hating on her now.

espn.com/espnw/life-style/article/22222618/heaviest-woman-complete-marathon

Being the heaviest woman to do anything is a failure

how many world records have you broken?

face it, Veeky Forums. ragen is a marathon world record holder who writes for ESPN and makes bank off her fitness

but hey at least you can lift things up and down, r-right?

>Notice the word choice of the article: "Complete"
NOT "RUN"

She was "running" 18min miles...which is just a walking pace. And fatty couldn't even keep this pace up, bc she had to "do walk/run intervals instead of running the entire course".

>So she had to do walk/walk intervals?
Yes.

She's still a miserable, unfuckable lardass. I'd rather not hold a fitness record than be a 300 pound woman.

Is this what trolling is nowadays. Christ I'm getting old

That's slower than walking, a mile can be done in like ten minutes while walking

must be nice being 11 feet tall

what mode is that?

didn't she lose to a 70 year old man?

Have you never actually walked a mile or are you just that bad at math? A typical walking pace is 3mph, i.e. 20 minute miles.

>didn't she lose to a 70 year old man?
He had thin privilege. Besides the patriarchy helped him by cheating.

I would rather not hold the record for fattest slob to do anything.

Wow she gets an award for a 10 hour marathon time. Thats fucked

You must be 56%, normal pace is 4mph

>not traversing seven leagues with every step
Well, that depends on how long the marathon was, doesn't it?

>Well, that depends on how long the marathon was, doesn't it?

It was obviously 10 hours long, you dumb motherfucker.

She chose a marathon with no time limit and them proceeded to finish it not only last but last by almost 3 fucking hours.

Shake your head.

Sometimes I wish I was a woman.

>tfw no large woman to lift and hope my penis is long enough to penetrate through all the slabs of fat

If anything, this tells of the absolute state of the fitness industry.
ESPN is a company not a research institute, they are out to make money. The HAES bullshit now means they can make money out of Ragen, so they do. Still it doesnt mean that she is an example by any stretch of imagination. She is a fat manipulative self centered bitch that happens to live in a time when a career can be made out of that.

>be lazy fat ass
>gain ridiculous amount of body fat
>allow your health to deteriorate
>every physical thing you do becomes brave and record breaking
>because people are amazed that a fat piece of shit didn’t die while doing something that thousands of healthy people do every year
>thanks Obama

>walk a marathon with no time limits over many hours while taking snack breaks
Tbf, 99% of fatties don't have the mental willpower to even do that, so props to her. But just imagine how the marathon hosts felt having to wait several hours just to see one person walking past the finish line while chugging a can of Diet Coke.

She beat her previous time by two hours; how many people can say that?

anyone who starts out with a really really shitty time, and then progresses to a really shitty time.