Do anyone feel the path to Chad is fucking easy?

Do anyone feel the path to Chad is fucking easy?

It's literally get fit, make two times minimal wage, live alone, not be an asocial autist, know how to sustain a conversation, get good haircut, dress properly and take a shower daily, maybe learn to play a musical instrument, speak several languages and just have hobbies to be interesting and you'll be like in the top 20 of the top 2% of your country males.

Am I missing something?
Why there's so much depressive post.

Unless you're like genetic trash, is not hard to reach Chad status.

*Applicable to 6'2+ men only

>there aren't women that are 5"5

>miimal wage
>live alone

thats not applied to people who doesnt live in america or occidental europe

the rest is probably easier but if you are ugly you are fucked no haircut/dressing will hide that

>get too big, start to become unattractive
>get too big, face looks moon face
>where is too big?
>need to balance muscles to have good posture
>get better job but is high stress, health decreases
>get injured
>get fired
>die

>2xminimal wage
>Live alone
What in, a tent?

>just be yourself bro

>>there aren't women that are 5"5
They steel prefer 6' + men

But user don't you know that beauty is subjective

I agree partially because I live like that and even with higher standards but I'm not feeling like Chad yet. Maybe just humility or being aware that no matter how high you go there will be always someone even higher or lower than you meaning that the only competition is with yourself... Good thread also

thats depending where you live, in central and southamerica you are literally a giant

>Am I missing something?

I've never seen a 5'5 Chad, have you?

you don't need any of the musical instrument or several languages part, that shit's actually really hard. the only people i know who actually learn a foreign language either do it for a job or spent a year or more overseas. imo it's better to just have an easier hobby than fuck around with something really hard

more liked

>get JACKED
>get RICH AF

amirite guys?

Why would anyone in their right mind settle for spics or sopa de macaco freaks

>average male is the same as genetically deformed trash
kek, this board is retarded.

this board is so retarded they think all countries have european height.

then they travel to non european countries and can't even fit in the cars.

>having hobbies is hard
lmao brainlet

people that live in a spic country or brazil, fucking retard?

>but this website is only used by whites

you do realize 95% of women seek a male of their same race?

fucking around in assimil or rosetta stone once or twice a week isn't hard, but actually reaching fluency in a foreign language is pretty hard unless you are in that environment

Why would anyone in their right mind settle for school shooting freaks ?

not only that, but being tall unless you are

>elite athlete
>genetic freak

is nothing but unhealthy, many will disagree on this and call me a manlet, but i have never seen people over 6 feet who doesnt have at least one postural problem

chads are born you idiot

lamo are you fucking retarded? Do you not know what "chad" means? It's literally a 17 year old football quarterback with good genetics. There is no money, language, or hobby component you fucking autist. It's not even "get fit", it's literally FACE, HEIGHT, FRAME, while not being obese. Cope more you dumb faggot. You pine to be an archetypal high school football player. Reevaluate your life

>watching youtubes in said language and shitposting on their regional chan is too hard
???

any male that ins't genetically deformed (the average male) can reach top 20% of males.

I say average because you fags always post deformed guy as evidence of average guys not being chad.

retards.

>Let me post some deformed genetic losers to prove the average guy is fucked and can't become attractive

Naive normie

Yeah, but what hobbies will make me interesting as I don't think going to the gym, video games and playing the violin poorly cut it.

the average guy can't become """chad""" without genetics, loser. You're misconstruing the definition of "chad" and/or "average". No matter how fashionable you dress or cut your hair, you can't grow a jaw. You can't get rid of bug eyes, nor can you regrow your hairline. Yes, a 5/10 can become a 6/10, but a 5/10, can't become an 8/10. You don't even realize that """chads""" don't do any of the shit you describe, they literally don't even know there exists a concept of chaddom. It's all genetics, deal with it

>the average male is the same as genetic losers
>if you're not a Chad you can't improve your looks
>but Chad didn't have to work out, let me compare a Chad with a genetic freak to prove my point an average male is fucked

>''I didn't choose Chad-life, Chad-life chose me''

He's right. You can't become a Chad unless you're willing to get plastic surgery. Even then you have to be six feet tall or over and have good hair.

Learning an instrument or a new language can be a fun hobby, but I'd also recommend throwing in some hobbies that involve physicality like martial arts or rock climbing. Basically anything other than smoking weed and playing video games like most other guys.

an average male IS a "genetic loser"

you CAN improve your looks, but you can't "transform" into chad by getting a haircut unless you already have the bone structure. You overestimate how much significance a haircut or fashion have. FACE overrides everything, and I am not exaggerating. I used to buzz my hair, now its longer and I get the same exact attention. I used to dress "fashionably" but now im lazy and wear joggers/sweats and well fitted t shirts, same attention. I model and im talking you from MY OWN EXPERIENCE, that FACE is king in attraction. 90% of your perceived attraction comes from it. the other 10% is the "customization" shit like hair, fashion, muscles, etc.

How?

>was THE most quiet in middle school
>played maplestory all of middle school
>worked my way up the social anxiety ladder through high school, it was tough
>almost fell into robot trap, all I had was social anxiety
>now lifting
>now getting my real estate sales license

I know how to deal

>if you're not genetically blessed you need a surgery
>here let me show another pic of another genetic loser to prove my point

>average is the same as genetic loser
>meanwhile most average guys still get wife/gf

Being a "Chad" is 90% mindset imo. The guys that are saying you have to be 6'+ and jacked are too insecure to make it. Natural confidence and being comfortable in your own skin is a massive part of being a Chad.

>not be an asocial autistic
Please tell me how? I'm tall, Veeky Forums, and good looking but I'm so painfully awkward. Girls show interest all the time but I fuck it up my autism

Practice, practice, practice. The more you put yourself into social situations, the more natural it will feels. No other way to do it I'm afraid.

>grow grow grow

>It's literally get fit, make two times minimal wage, live alone, not be an asocial autist, know how to sustain a conversation, get good haircut, dress properly and take a shower daily, maybe learn to play a musical instrument, speak several languages and just have hobbies to be interesting and you'll be like in the top 20 of the top 2% of your country males.
All that just to get whores with meatholes.
That's what's depressing.

>average is the same as genetic loser

the entire discussion of how "good" genetics are is based on the effort required to reproduce with a mate. If you struggle to get girls you have bad genetics, this is the most basic and fundamental understanding of it

>meanwhile most average guys still get wife/gf

How much of it is carnal desire and how much of it is based on societal norms and expectations? If you took away the average family mans ability to provide, stability, or security (none of which are genetic traits), how many women with stay with him instead of the more attractive "chads"? Ever hear of the idea that women mess around with "chads" then settle down for security when they get older? Yeah, they don't settle down because they suddenly stop finding good genetics attractive, they have to for their survival

Don't delude yourself, if genetics were the only marker for mating/relationships, 90% of men below 6/10 would be single

I was in the same spot, I literally was shaking of fear whenever I tried to talk to girls.

What it help me like big time was forcing myself to go in college and start talking to girls trying to get their phones.

Trying to get 30 phones solved it in like two days.

>how do I learn to ride a bike without having to ride one

No idea what that means. Anyway, I'm sure every single one of you have seen a chubby, not that attractive dude out at a bar with his sexy gf and wondered how the fuck he managed to pull that off. So many of us on this board are now fit but are having a really hard time shaking off that inner beta-ness. Feeling confident and good about yourself is much harder to accomplish than achieving a nice body.

Okay How do I deal with feeling insecure about myself? I used to be an ugly fat kid so in my mind I still am one

>Do anyone feel the path to Chad is fucking easy?
>It's literally get fit, make two times minimal wage, live alone, not be an asocial autist, know how to sustain a conversation, get good haircut, dress properly and take a shower daily, maybe learn to play a musical instrument, speak several languages and just have hobbies to be interesting and you'll be like in the top 20 of the top 2% of your country males.
But you aren't capable of doing any of that.
You are a loser and an autist who will never be a chad.

>get fit
Not "easy" but will come with time and consistency
>make 2x min wage
Easy unless you're a brainlet
>live alone
easy
>not be an asocial autist/sustain conversation
Hard for a lot of people on Veeky Forums
>good haircut/fashion/hygeine
easy
>musical instrument and several languages
HARD

Like we both said, seeing the positive attention you're getting from girls will be a huge confidence booster. Basically you're getting to see the fruits of your labor and it'll make you feel good about yourself.

>the average girl is a crack whore who has 100 dicks
>there are no conservative girls, ugly girls, fat girls, girls with low self steem, weeb girls, nerd girls
>girls don't have fetishes and is impossible for a girl to be into fat or bald or ugly dudes but males clearly have fetishes for ugly, black girls and other undesirable girls
>all girls are clearly roastie whores who seek Chad
this is your mind of r9k.

You need to start thinking objectivelly, you need to look at the mirror and see yourself for what you are, not r9k dumb memes.

Sure, ugly people still have it hard, but they can settle for a low self steem or ugly girl.

I recommend you to try self steem hypnosis audios on youtube and watching motivational speeches.
The more archievements you get, the more confidence you have.

You need to stop worrying about what society expects you to be and just live life to your Max potential.

you gain confidence to girls if you force yourself to try to talk to girls without worry.

First you get the power, then you get the money, then you get the bitches.

Just join the hardest branch of your military. The Marines for example. Focud on callistetic exercises to get mad ripped like Bruce Lee and get a sexy ass uniform. You got the chance to go overseas and learn a new language. On top of that you’re gonna be mad interesting and appealing. Government money can pay for acne scar removal, cystic bump removal, eye surgery, etc. Being Chad is simple af that way, that’s what I’m doing.

>girls are all very different, just like guys
Except that they aren't, there is much less difference in females than in males. Most of them just want a stereotypical Chad, while saying that they don't.

So much this. I can't stress enough how important it is to not get sucked into that /r9k/ mindset. That board is about as toxic as you can get on Veeky Forums.

>I have never interacted with real girls beyond r9k memes
kek

>there are not girls with low self steem that settle for anyone who gives them attention
>there are not girls that settle with ugly guys because they don't want their bf to be picked up by other girls

>all girls are clearly the same

No shit OP, all of that is easy. Most people on Veeky Forums (the one that lift at least) are near there. The hardest part is being socially awkward/socially anxious. I can carry a conversation just fine most of the time, but I've NEVER been able to approach a person. Not even a dude. I had no friends in college until sophomore year, just because I did a group job with some dude that happened to be pretty cool and we started to hang out. I love when people approach me to talk, in fact I fucking love just talking with random people but I'd never, ever talk to someone just for the hell of it. I've never even asked someone for directions because I'm that shy, and ended up lost in the city various times because of this. It's fucking stupid, makes no sense and I'm aware of it but I'm terrified of bothering someone or being an annoyance. It's deeply ingrained in my subconscious. Now I have it easy, because I'm able to socialize just fine otherwise. Just imagine the actually autistic people in this sub, people that don't even leave their house out of fear. Or people that can't read facial cues for shit (I can't most of the time, I just say shit and hope it works) Developing social skills is easy IN THEORY (just talk to everyone breh) but some people just can't do it.

>this is your mind of r9k.

girls are not the same as guys you dumb mongoloid. Guys can choose a less physically attractive female, girls don't, and its EVOLUTIONARY that way. Even your most socially retarded girl will choose a more physically attractive man over a less physically attractive one. I love how dudes call r9k on anything they find uncomfortable now. I legit bang more chicks in a month than you do in a year and im telling you that they ARE as shallow as you think they are. Nothing is wrong with that, but I can tell you're one of those dudes that bangs a girl once every 6 months because you obviously don't know how they operate yet

Consider ashwaganda ksm or phenibut user.

They still all want Chad while settling down for a beta who they have no honest desire for.

>I love when people approach me to talk, in fact I fucking love just talking with random people but I'd never, ever talk to someone just for the hell of it. I've never even asked someone for directions because I'm that shy

Fucking this, man. I'm the exact same way and I've been working on getting better. I actually ended up taking some acting and improv classes and it helped immensely. Even hooked up with a qt theater chick from one of the classes.

and this dude had like 50 kids with 30 women because he was a natural Chad, even if he was ugly as fuck because he was a popular singer.

>literally believing incel propaganda
kek

Based Tony montana

>Just imagine the actually autistic people in this sub, people that don't even leave their house out of fear.
Or hearing problems all through the childhood, without wearing a hearing aid. This shit fucks you up socially.

>natural Chad
>popular because of something non-physical that you do
Pick one.

Damn cool to see someone else knows that feel
Being extraverted but socially anxious is literally hell lol
One of my best friends from childhood can talk to literally any person out of nowhere for no reason and girls love him, dude gets laid a lot and is the coolest guy I know
Improv classes sound cool, maybe someday I'll stop being autistic and try that lol, you're gonna make it breh

>discussion about genetics and attraction
>posts an example of attraction NOT based on genetics

Like I said, remove stability, wealth, security, and 90% of men below 6/10 would die alone. Women settle down with """average dudes""" not because they want to, but because they NEED to, for their survivals sake

1/6 of asians are his offspring, I guess he was the most chad in history.

retards.

acording to fit logic he was super chad if he had like 50 kids with dozen of women.

>status, money, personality has not effect on male attraction to women
>like I said, remove 90% of what women consider attractive in a male

>remove modern society and men below 6/10 would die alone
what an amazing observation user, it would suuuck to live in 2000 BC!

>Being extraverted but socially anxious is literally hell lol

It really fucking is bro. Like I know for sure that I've missed out on so many opportunities with hot girls because I'm too shy to make that initial approach. Just having the confidence to go up and start a conversation with an attractive girl gets you so far.

do you have reading comprehension problems or is the IQ from your shitty genes just that low?

>a-anybody can become chad!! look at all the 4-5/10s in the US married with families!!! There's hope for all of us!!!

It's FACE, HEIGHT, FRAME, sexual attraction is based 90% on this, cope more uggos

>cope more uggos
>literally the only people that believe in lookism meme are bitter ugly incels

This post is a textbook example of . Spending too much time on /r9k/ will make you feel like absolute shit about yourself. Avoid that board like the plague if you already have self confidence issues.

You deserve your pathetic life, pussy

>remove 90% of what women consider attractive that isn't based on genetics and males are ugly
>status, money, personality has not effect on sexual selection of males
>women don't seek males with money or status as partners
>let me use my narrow definition that doesn't work in reality because women also seek strong providers to breed and evolved to do it
>one of the most popular fap material for women erotica is werewolfs
>women don't seek males based on courtship rituals like most other species

it's honestly adorable how naive you guys are about women. I've literally never been to r9k and base everything I post entirely on my experience with girls. Im an 8/10 so I've seen a lot of shit, but on the other hand I totally understand your idealization of females when you only hook up with girls once every couple of months and you feel like its a huge accomplishment. Whatever works for you, just don't end it all when you don't get that girl you obsess about by being a "nice guy"

>idealization of females
Who the fuck is idealizing women here? You're the only babbling about muh sexual attraction when any normal person that get laids frequently doesn't give two fucks about.
Not being an autistic lookism incel doesn't equal "being a nice guy". Holy shit you people are literal brainlets, it's like talking to a wall. If you go to r9k you'll feel right at home, you're past salvation.

>I get my info from r9k
>all women are chad whores
>I know because I'm a chad
cope more faggot.

>is impossible for an average male to get girls even while 98% of males have sexual partners

You're welcome to think whatever you want but I'm not wrong about going to /r9k/. That board is full of horribly negative reinforcement that will only make you feel even more shitty about yourself and feel like it's not worth bothering to seek self improvement.

>the british phenotype

>learning an instrument is hard

Fucking dexlet. Learning an instrument is challenging, but not hard, and it is extremely fun and rewarding and can be one of the best outlets for your autism.

You're retarded. A 5/10 can sometimes become an 8/10. Not a 10/10, but definitely an 8.