Accidentally ate more than 5000kcal for lunch again

>accidentally ate more than 5000kcal for lunch again

I'm starting to think there's something wrong with my brain.

Just for lunch? That's impressive.

I'm fat as fatass and I'm still baffled how you "accidentally" do this

idk brehs what do i do

thats a snack user, you gotta eat big to get big

>C'MON

>powerade zero
kek. good effort, buddy

That isn't an accident, breh.

Wow, you got a problem user.

What's that on the computer screen?
Shopping Amazon for a new hoist to get you out of bed?

>>accidentally ate more than 5000kcal for lunch again
>accidentally
Kek user how is it even possible

>8 taco bell burritos
>2 boxes of chinese (orange chicken? or is that beef?)
Fucking disgusting user, chinese is okay, but taco bell is fucking gross. You must way over 300 pounds if you eat that everyday. I don't think I have ever ate that much in life. Eat some food with nutritional content and you won't eat as much, fast food is essentially designed to lack any nutrition so you just keep eating more and more of it.
t. 127 lbs and 5'6.5, all I had was 2 eggs and pinto beans and a kale salad today.
sory yourself user, food may taste good but is it worth it when you can't even see your dick, having to look at your disgusting body? I was 160 once and I hated myself, you can make it user, you just need to change your diet.

I wish I could eat that much shit

Once I get off this cut I'm getting bean burritos on the reg

>tfw I root against every other male on the planet so I look better comparatively
eat up OP

>after I'm done losing weight I'm gonna get (((fast food))) and gain it all back
Do fatties ever learn? lmao

You could have just order one Chinese box.. If that isn't enough to fill you up, stuff your face with fruits and veggies. If you are an adult, achieve self-discipline.

Reminds me of how my fat ass dad would use splenda, take off a bun of a burger he's eating in attempt to lose weight. fattie "efforts" are pathetic

srs probably 1/4 of the white rice kn the box will fill me up, I don't know how anyone could eat the entire box.

Removing carbs like that is a great first step. Especially for someone who doesn't exercise. Why didn't you help out your father with losing weight?

Nigga bean burritos have excellent macros
And yeah I'm gonna gain the weight back, as lean mass instead of fat

Because he wanted me to be fat, he thought I was anorexic for wanting to be skinny. He was always trying to get me to eat more shit.

and to add on he never wanted to eat vegtables, would basically only eat meat and carbs, would always buy fast food, he has muscles but doesn't insist cutting at all. He's obviously aware thst he's obese, he snores very loudly, but has no shame being shirtless in public or eating shitty.