Does anyone else work out with a weighted lightsaber or heavy sword? yes its geeky as hell...

does anyone else work out with a weighted lightsaber or heavy sword? yes its geeky as hell, I do it behind closed doors and my arms look way better than yours I bet because of it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pn6azlyHzuU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how heavy is it

I'm not posting the one I actually have but I add and remove small weights, currently at ~20 lbs

They must have used these filming the last movie since in the action scenes it looked like they were using 20kg battleaxis rather than lightsabers

Y I K E S

I have something similar kind of
It's a big board that's fairly heavy so I carved a handle on it and basically made a suburito and I had enough room on the top so I put some thick sisal rope on it to make it a makiwara so I can condition my hands
In the process of making a stand for it in a way where I can switch between both easily if I wanted to

youtu.be/pn6azlyHzuU

i do round shield workouts, my shield is pretty thick plywood and heavy

finally some confident anons that aren't pussies like

I used a 12 lb sledgehammer to beat the fuck out of an old tire if that counts.

>and my arms look way better than yours I bet because of it

no they don't you turbo autist

No......fuck no

post arms

don't know why normies see something like what OP is doing as weird.

i do a lot of strange stuff, larping and urbexing in medieval gear using torches and holding swords, full contact reenactment in fields and woods, chasing around deer dressed as a germanic tribesman, etc. pretty fun but i must look like an autist to any onlookers.

>my arms look way better than yours

lol, ill bite. Post a picture. most larper are either fat or skinny

hmpf.... you made me use 10% of my power

ok fuck it, old larp pic
now post yours

That was pretty good imo unlike the prequels where it looked like they were playing with straws

>my arms look way better than yours

so is your deviant art account ternag or are you just trolling? 5/10 troll?

Stop bullshitting around and post your arms op

I wouldn't exactly call that weighted. That's what? The weight of an ez curl bar?

swing around an ez curl bar for me for 30 minutes straight and try to type a coherent reply

It is a "light" saber, the blade is made of light.
The hilt is the only thing that has weight. Why would it be heavy?

i think you are misunderstanding user's point. he is calling you a weak faggot. had you lifted, swinging that shit around for 30 minutes would be nothing to you. if this is truly you, then its very understandable why its so difficult for YOU.

ever get into a real fight in the weight room tough guy? maybe you can lift more plates but you'd get destroyed by the average in shape larper

>ever get into a real fight in the weight room tough guy?

uhhh, no. Unless you have some mental disability like charlie zelenoff, im not planning on fighting anyone there. try taking that shit to a bar. get your ass knocked out cold by 10+ drunks

>Not wanting to wield claymore, battleaxe, and big ass dwarf hammers.

Enjoy your daggers soyboy.

does anyone else work out at maximum autism? yes its geeky as hell, I do it behind closed doors and my arms look way better than yours I bet because of it

>thinking this is how people actually fight with real swords

do you really believe people in the medieval ages fought like autistic fucks like that?

"everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth" -mike tyson

Of course not. There's a difference between tagging somebody with a stick and stabbing somebody with a sword. Fencing is the closest thing to real sword fighting in the modern world.

then why would you post that gif of larpers and talk like you would kick somebody's ass? Why are you even talkin about larpers kicking anyone's ass?

>you'd get destroyed by the average in shape larper

Stop mangling my national dress so upland your loser friends can also each other with swimming pool noodles.