Gym Clothes

Where does Veeky Forums get gym clothes? Also, any femanons have good recommendations for sports bras? I’ve tried everything, and my favorite is pic related. Any high impact favorites?

tits or gtfo

Buy me a sports bra

nice

Shock Absorber has small band sizes with large cups that work great for running and general fitness. I find Panache bras and Freya too restrict your ability to breathe. You can jump on a trampoline with this brand. I am assuming you aren't fat because idk how SA works on fatties.

sure thing babe. What's your paypal? I got paid last night ($3500) and can drop a dime easy on a dime. Bet your eyes are simply divine.

Bless you ! I need stuff for running, and if I can jump in this, I can run in this!!

>simply divine
I've read the original post and several others that use this phrase, and i still cringe when reading it.
nice tits, what cup size are those?

>can’t tell if joking
Buy me the one user recommended desu

might as well pull em out and show us, whore.
you know you want to.

I’ll tell you if you get me a sports bra

I'd so wish to have a gf like this and then hold her while she gets fucked by a well endowed man while I lick her milky tits.

I'd also fuck her ofcourse, im not a faggot, just find it hard to sexualize myself having sex with women.

>blue board
I may be slutty but I’m not stupid. Also, buy me a sports bra first

How can i buy you a sports bra if i don't know what size your tits are?

link to imgur
don't reply with another excuse, slut.

36DD, now buy me one daddy

Is pic related you?

I bought my sports news from Amazon. Better price than anything you get in person. I go for good ventilation since I get a lot of boob sweat. But they're a small 32c and I don't require ridiculous support. Haven't really found any particular brand that's good. All leggings I buy are still too tight in the thighs and at the same time loose in the waist.

Nope lmao
I’ve had the same problem with leggings! But I just got an amazon gift card so I’ll check there. Thank you!!!

You look like you're trying to hide a lot of fat. If you're really fat you should lose weight before doing high impact exercise, you'll hurt your joints and having fat tits will fuck your back.

If you´re a woman and go to the gym without your husband, you´re a whore.

can i have milkies mommy????

>actually posted tits on homosexual glass blowing forum
today was a good day

Yeah I’m a little chubby, trying to lose weight now. Big tits do fucking suck. Exercise recommendations?

Lmao how old do you think I am?

>big tits do fucking suck
You worthless whore, you have no idea what God has given you.

Bicycling is easier on the joints and less bouncing around. Also swimming if you have water available, since everything floats

lmao nice gyno faggot

28-30 or something

Kek

Will try out cycling. It’s been a while since I last swam competitively but I think it could be okay once I get a proper bathing suit. I’ve also been using weights and shit, but I’m pretty much clueless

Lol newsflash: not all women exist on this earth solely to please you. You boys are so funny sometimes

Nope, try subtracting 10 years

>she believes this
kek

You actually do, though. You serve no purpose other than to make babies.

>that fucking photo

That's what a natty birth looks like. You may not like it, but that's what it is.

Lol you boys are so silly , save it for the fit humor threads

t. Ahmed

So what other purpose do you have, then? Are you doing a worthwhile college major?

I've already graduated college, how about you?

Me or the other user? I’m in college right now working on an engineering degree

fuck off tranny

I was talking to the fat slut with the big tits

>implying anyone has an 'innate purpose'
lmao fuck off slave

It's the truth. Women have no value outside of the motherhood.

butthurt barren roastie detected

Let me guess, you got a PhD in sucking dick.

>being a turboautist
never making it

>actually posting tits

This shit is why I stopped dating girls.

>tfnogf
>girls posts
>tits or gtfo roastie
>posts tits just so you can fuck off
>wtf girls are sluts
>tfwnogf

yeah, it's YOU who stopped dating GIRLS

MILKIES

BREHS

>gym clothes
I wear either an SPQR shirt or tanks. Also sweatpants every day.
>bras
small tits, so never had to look for something specific.

What the shit, I'm a 36DD and dont look that big. We're talking American cup sizes, right?

No, women like you shouldn't wear bras in the first place. Just let the world enjoy what your mother gave you.

A white t-shirt and basketball shorts.

I KEK MYSELF FOR GIRLS STILL I GET NO (YOUS) FROM ANY OF THEM. I'D BE SO GOOD TO A GIRL, I'D NEVER TREAT HER WRONG, I'D BE OKEY WITH HER SLEEPING WITH BIG DICKED GUYS! FUCK THIS RIGGED GAME!

Where do I find big tittied girls like you? I always end up with chestlets in A cups.