I Smell Bullshit

Fitbit says I burn "this" many calories, but I don't buy it at all. Is this accurate?

Are you walking a lot? In my experience, they overestimate walking compared to other exercices. Also what's your resting HR?

They tend to have roughly 15% more calories announced than burned, but on active days it might be a bit more

Give more data about 1/7 and 1/16 (the minimums) as well as 1/9 and 1/10 (the maximums).

Uh maybe that's total calories used. If that's purely burned from exercise fuck no.

I tend to walk a lot, because I am on college campus from 9-5. I also do some running, but I really do not believe I burn this many calories.

That's in a day. It includes the calories burned just from functioning

>fitbit
Those are just corporate tracking/surveillance devices that happen to show you inaccurate biometric data, and those 'calories burned' numbers are also bullshit.

Also, let it automatically track your sleep. Don't use the app. Trust me

well, whats your daily caloric intake? If its significantly less than the usual 4000 and you aren't losing weight, then yes. Its absolute bullshit

I thought about it, but my life is so boring I can care less if someone cares too watch over me.

Also, here is this weeks data..

>trusting the Fitbit Jew

Take the time to understand your body in a way no amount of tech/data can comprehend

Mmhm, it's around 1800 cal. to 2000 cal. I have only lost a few pounds. (196 to 193 lb)

It's total calories burned by being alive. Not excess calories burned above your normal metabolic rate.

I think it's funny, when I jerk off that I am at my peak heart rate. Other than that I really don't see the point in getting one of these fitbits, just buy a nice fucking watch.

then you are probably only burning a little over 2000 which is still incredible especially if oyu dont lift. But wait....... is this a recent dietary change? My daily caloric intake is 2000 and i am stuck at 153lbs. So something isn't adding up here.

The calories are probably an over estimate, but yes I have only gotten serious about losing weight for the past 2 weeks. I started at 206 lbs like 3 weeks ago.

oh i see. Well, keep it up. You will most likely get lower than my weight if you stick with the amount of work you are doing throughout the day.

>but my life is so boring I can care less if someone cares too watch over me.
Then you're no better than the average farm animal. You should kill yourself, people like you are destroying our civilization with your faggotry.

Haha, if I would kill myself, but there are still a few things I do enjoy in this world.

you weigh 50 lbs less than him of course you won't lose weight if you eat the same amount.

im trying to gain weight while lifting.... what was confusing is how he ate the same as me but weighed much more but he explained himself.

How important do you think your life is that'll be any more than a series of statistics to anyone else?

yeah i'm sure alexander the great thought that exact same thing

"well i'll never be great, influential or famous, might as well sit in my moms basement here in macedonia and stare at the ground all day lol"

you'll only be a statistic if you make yourself one you fucking loser

The heart rate is way off for non-cardio exercising. I could feel at least two beats per second after completing a OHP set this morning and the watch showed 58 bpm as if I was lounging in a recliner.

Track your intake and compare it to what the scale days over a month.

Make sure you've calculated it exactly. Make sure you've set it to the proper dominant hand/ non dominant setting

I have a garmin activity tracker, and it too gives quite high values for calorie expenditure. These devices are quite inaccurate calculating calorie expenditure. They make a lot of assumptions based on your heart rate and, heart rate doesn't correlate to energy output very well.

The only thing that smells around here is you. Gtfo you piece of trash

t. gay cunt posting on a chinese kids cartoon appreciation board.