Help fit

help fit

my mistress is visiting me for a week, monday~sunday

what do I tell my gf as an excuse so I dont have to hang out with her?

during the week I think I can say I am working overtime, but the weekend? HALP

>HALP
you mean boyfriend?

>I've got a lot of work coming up, I might not be able to do much this upcoming week, I'll try to respond when I can!
Then this Sunday take her out on a nice date to make up for your being "unavailable" for a week. Good luck OP, deny till you die.

Why are you jealous lol.

mistress in what sense?

i guess this is all i can do, pray for me brother

Veeky Forums - Infidelity Advice

fuck off

some girl i fuck whenever she is around

>not cheating on your gf

you are small

does your side hoe know about your gf?

no, lmao

then you need even more luck lol keep your phone on silent mode, that’ll be critical. give your gf an “update” every two hours or so, doesn’t need to be a long text, just something like “hey, enjoying my dinner, project is going well, let’s plan something when this is all over”

Men who horde girls should be curbed stomped. And here you come to Veeky Forums sneak bragging about you fucking? When the third Reich/day of the ropes comes there will be one man one girl policy

There should be severe consciousnesses to hording pussy! Like self governing justice to keep society healthy and degenerate free.

le roboto uprising

I don't give a fuck about you cheating on your girlfriend, your thread doesn't fit my autistic board sorting habits and you need to take it elsewhere.

no one else on Veeky Forums gets pussy

Are you actually implying Veeky Forums isn't full of faggots?

What does that even mean relative to my post? I'm talking about taking this thread to or or maybe even

Tell her that jewish degeneracy has its fist so far up your ass, you are nothing more than socket puppet at this point, devoid of morality, honor, and character. Tell her you are nothing more, and want nothing more for yourself, than to be a mindless leg-humping ape. Tell her you have fallen so far from the light of God that your eternal screams will never be answered as you face damnation. Then get a vasectomy.

It's pretty sad that you want to cheat on your girlfriend, a woman who wants to be in a monogamous relationship with you, if she finds out it will affect her and all her future relationships, what you want to do is really selfish, I hope OP is trolling.

Breaking up with your girlfriend would be the best thing to do so you can fuck some girl that just likes sex

Pretty much this.

Are you that much of a degenerate that you have to cheat on a girl to feel better about yourself?
Stop being a fucking pussy and dump her, then enjoy the single life and fuck all the bitches you want

i like having a gf, sue me, I didn't choose to be born a sociopath

How old are you?

You sound like a teenager

Quit calling yourself a sociopath to cope with being an insecure and dependent little fopdoodle. Grow a pair, faggot.

I hope your so-called girlfriend will find out soon enough to chop your dick off while you sleep. You agreed to a be in a monogamous relationship, so keep your word, be an honourable man, not some instinct-driven animal.

> I didn't choose to be born a sociopath
More than likely you're just insecure. There actually was a study that showed that married men that cheated tended to have smaller dick than married men who didn't cheat.

Why are you even with your gf? If you want to bang other broads just break up with her, faggot

What is the actual fucking point of having a gf if you're gonna cheat on her holy fuck in a basket
Like if she was a wife then maybe I'd understand to not destroy the wedding and possibly risk paying alimony or some shit, but you can just drop a gf anytime

cheating is the lowest of the low

kill yourself retard

Because OP is scared of being alone.

This

And this.

>having a mistress when you have a gf that you see regularly

Stop. Mistresses are for us guys who are away from out gf/wives months at a time that we need a side girl to prevent blue balls. It is out of necessity, you are just being a greedy faggot.

Free market dating has failed! Access to free sex (has to be a cute gril btw) is a human right!

>There actually was a study that showed that married men that cheated tended to have smaller dick than married men who didn't cheat.

> Free market dating has failed!
And it's because of greedy little shit like OP. PEOPLE LIKE OP ARE LITERALLY FUCKING UP BADLY FOR US ALL AND EVEN THE WHITE RACE.

you are nothing but a weak faggot, a fucking coward, a living joke
>sociopath
seriously, how old are you, you fucking faggot
somebody should beat the shit out of you, you fucking child

t. toasty roastie

>tfw you realize OP could be your bf

cry me a river faggot