>hate self
>lift until happy
>realize you'll never be happy
>lift indefinitely
>berate other people's looks s they do the same
It's the Veeky Forums way of life

find 1 (one) problem with this

Its more complicated.

Good looking, average looking or ugly are the 3 options. The next step is: are you aware in which category you fall? And lastly (but most importantly): do you care?

Worst outcome is ugly, you know it and you care.

Best outcome: youre pretty, you know it and you don't give a fuck (Chad).

But for most of us, were just average. Just assume you are and don't give a fuck.

80% of the women go for 20% of the dudes. Yes, there is no middle ground here. Sorry.

I actually can't

>middle ground and average dudes don't exist
true, might aswell

the dudes around the the top 25-15%. Get laid a decent amount but not at will or with a roster of stacies.

>tfw you're in the 20%
it's a good feel

Guys on the whole are pretty ugly desu. Women were made to be pretty, guys were made to be functional.

Average people are 3/10 is 50th percentile.

Being at the top 20% is actually pretty easy these days when you consider how pathetic many guys are

Fuck off, men are unironically more aesthetic than roasties. I wish I loved cock instead of pussy desu

this
i'm top 10% from just lifting and not being a faggot
don't think my face is anything other than average

Body wise yes, face wise no way

Literally just walk into Wal-Mart some time. Or a DMV. Or a low-end restautaunt. Like get up, get off the internet, and go outside to some place were couples go but not necessarily to have dates. And look at the couples, use your eyes not the internet. They are couples that are fat, ugly, dress poorly, act dumb etc. There are also a ton of couples that are totally ordinary normies who you wouldn't notice if you weren't looking out for them. The average joe will get married and have children over the course of his life. He'll also have several girlfriends before that. Stop pretending that you don't have a girlfriend because no regular male could possibly achieve this, its just pathetic. Literally an hour in public just paying attention to couples and you will see dozens of examples of normie as fuck dudes with girls, and fat ugly bastards with their fat ugly wives. These are not the top 20%, these are not the chosen uber-chads who will save womankind, they are regular joes who got girls because unlike you they didn't put the pussy on a pedestal. You will never get a manic pixie dreamgirl anime virgin waifu IRL who will sweep you off your feet and save you from your inceldom, but there are plenty of normies gals out there if and if you can't get one that's your fault not societies.

It’s the other way around, mate

this

Guys have more aesthetic bodies but wimen have nicer faces. Take a sample of like 50 guys around same age, like 5 will be good looking. Do the same with girls and like 25 will be

>implying you couldn't just lift and convert to mormonism and then get manic pixie dreamgirl anime virgin waifu IRL who will sweep you off your feet and save you from your inceldom

i read that mormons are getting fucked with leftist degeneracy as we speak
they're allowing fags and when they let the young go on that trip where they chose whether they want to be mormon or not they become utter sluts

Do the same thing but have women wear no makeup.

Men are better looking in every regard.

fak

>when they let the young go on that trip where they chose whether they want to be mormon or not they become utter sluts
I thought this was an Amish thing.
Or do Mormons also do this?

average sexual partner rate in utah is 2 partners per woman, but mormons only make up 62.64 percent of the states population (h ttp://archive.sltrib.com/a rticle.php?id=1842825&itype= CMSID) this points to a higher promiscuity rate among non-mormons but a probable near unanimous rate of virginity among mormons. Maybe they are getting fucked but as of now its the one group where the large majority of women are not having premarital sex

i think so
don't know the name though
yeah but those are stats at least a half a decade old
plus wouldn't they be incentivized to not lie to remain pure in the eyes of the church or something
the person that told me this was some dude that fucked a lot of mormon chicks
he also said that stds were pretty high in the mormon community because of this

In reality it’s a huge possibility that I’m dead average, but in my own world I force myself to believe I’m above average and act in ways only above average guys can pull off in social circles, which is basically a self confidence boost. Once I lose all the unnecessary weight and get my wardrobe together though, I’ll definitely be close to the above average position, if not fully above average.

mmm... I'm not personally invested in this, not a mormon my self and would never convert. Is this a guy you know in real life or some shithead on here or /misc/? If in that case most people here are just trying to set people off with usually fake anecdotes.

no he was just answering questions about the mormon church because he lived in utah or wherever those mormons live i don't remember
didn't appear like someone trying to rile people up

>Hasn't taken the red pill yet
If only it was as simple as it looks user...

well if it was on Veeky Forums I'd not take it too seriously.
htt ps://
www.livestrong.com/article/13559373-this-is-the-average-number-of-sexual-partners-people-have-state-by-state/

I've pretended to be alot of things just to troll people, if this was on /pol/ or r9k especially you should take most info with a grain of salt.

>leftist degeneracy

kill yourself

No, averagness does not exist. This is because one never notices the average. It is simply a part of your immediate experience. It's like opening a door, brushing your teeth, using a pencil: they are so basic you don't even notice you're doing it. So in many respects user you are nothing but the plainness of experience. Like a sidewalk. The bright side is you can use it to your advantage. Sometimes you're so average you realize you're getting laid only halfway through it.

Godspeed

go fuck 300 hundred people and 8 underage kids you sexual deviant

he seemed genuine
had no reason to not trust him tbqh

i think you meant to post:
>that guy who wears snapback hats to the gym

Only Chads should propagate their DNA. This is coming from a non-Chad. We need more of them, not less. No one wants to be average.

>realize you'll never be happy