>used steroids for 5 years
>mostly with no breaks
>never done cardio in my life
>never checked my blood pressure
>dirty bulking all this time
>220lbs

Im having a heart attack soon aren't I?

just take an aspirin, you'll be okay m8

You deserve a heart attack if you've been so careless with your health.

whats the point of roiding if you are not an elite athlete with sponsors who pay you millions ?

>thinks he can cheat and win at the game with no repercussions.

one can only hope

>that Rich Piana supplement
RIP

>100kg
>Roiding
lol

>whats the point of roiding if you are not an elite athlete with sponsors who pay you millions ?

to become an elite athlete with sponsors who pay you millions you have to roid

so are you one ?

Yes, you are going to kill yourself, most likely in a sudden death instance, which is how steroid death goes to a huge degree. You won't see any signs or warnings, you'll probably just have a sudden and painful death. It will be kind of fast, at least.

Reverse course right now.

Yes, do this so you can slowly get weaker and less sane over the course of 30 years then die anyway.

Get some blood work done dumbass, and do a cruise cycle.

Also take some aspirin and high dose fish oil.

Donate some blood too, save lives with your gainz.

already started eating clean and cutting keeping test at 150mg a week only

>dirty bulking all this time
>220lbs
do you even eat? wtf lol

What is the point of anything? If you want to be huge then why the fuck not? We're all dead in the end user.

t. role playing manlet well on his way to a heart attack any damn way

>Im having a heart attack soon aren't I?
heart complications are definitely in your future if you continue this trend, also permanent testicular damage resulting in infertility issues. You might never be able to restart your HPTA and get normal test levels, so TRT for the rest of your life.

You'll probably be fine

Still alive.

Post body

A guy at my gym had a heart attack and was pretty much out of the gym for a year.

I'm like 95% sure he roids and still does now too. Although he does like 30 mins of cardio after each workout by the looks of it now.

I agree. 220 wtf? Why even bother?

I just want to look like a big boy..

>used steroids for 5 years
>220lbs

t. 5'4 midget

you need to stop steroids, get on estrogen blockers, tell a doctor about your steroid abuse and how to recover. cut to low fat by dieting and start running a lot to strengthen youre heart and lower resting heartrate

Do you blast and cruise or just 24/7 blast? Orals? Shit like this matters.

You'll probably be fine. Guys from Arnold's generation popped dbol like candy with no AI and they're all fine still.

who is this guy? I need my piana fix

>220lbs
Shit man I'm 240 natty, how short are you?

Jens Dalsgaard

>Jens Dalsgaard
Thanks user. I've just watched a yt video of him. He lacks the charisma of Rich but the synthol and tattoo game is strong

>no cardio

autistic gymcel with small penis and bad genetics

What's the point of lifting when the universe is slowly dying with nothing to stop entropy from ending life everywhere in the universe?