Anybody have personal experiences with DNP?

Anybody have personal experiences with DNP?

I'm on day 4 at 700mg and it's kicking my ass, thank god I live in the northeast.

Definetly feel like I'm shrinking just not sure if it's all good

weak willed fag i'm 13% bf and been cutting at 800 defeceit for three weeks. you deserve whatever is coming your way putting trash in your body. how do you expect to have a lasting body when u don't establish the good eating habits that will keep it once u have a body

Absolute best thing you can do on dnp is use effedrine, it one in the morning and one at noon and you’ll never feel tired
If you get insomnia, take some doxylamine sleep aids from Walmart, if they don’t work well add in a single htp-5 tablet, guaranteed you’ll sleep like a baby

Meh, I'm staying at between 1500-2000 calories even on the DNP

I got done bulking eating 4000 calories a day and I'm currently laid off for a bit so I can afford to sweat my balls off

What are your lifts at if I may ask

I thought about ECA stack but I don't really need it cause I just sit at home alone and walk to the gym. Pretty much my days right now. I take god of rage pre which has dmaa in it which I finds to help push me through workouts although I'm taking an eternity between sets to catch my breathe

And thank you for the tips!

>Taking explosive weed killer as a supplement
Enjoy your cataracts

You dumb shit, you're taking literally POISON. Just take all of them at once and kill yourself you weak, stupid, fat piece of shit.

>current year
>falling for the dnp meme
>poisoning yourself to lose a few pounds quicker

>all the buttmad in this thread

Meanwhile I run it in the winter here in Canada and lose 1lb of fat a DAY and stay warm as fuck through our cold winters

Feels good

Uh...dont do this user.
Not if you like breathing.

Do any of you tards who use this shit actually know what it's mechanism of action is?
One dose miscalculation and you're dead. Smh Desu senapi

we literally had a DNP general some years ago but it ended because each and everyone one of the fucks that did it literally died
Everyone advocating for DNP is a larper don't fall for the memes OP

One miscalculation? You'd have to be running it at over a gram a day to be at a lethal dose and considering most of the time it comes in 200-250 mg caps I highly doubt an extra cap will kill you

Unfortunately my caps are 350mg so I'm running it at 700

You can lose weight just as quickly by fasting and eating at a deficit on feed days. but of course you're weak so you won't do that and take a dangerous shortcut.

It's a mitochondrial uncoupler, basically makes your body inefficient and producing energy so everything requires more ATP

Maybe if I was a bitch

shit seems scary to me mang, I wish you the best desu but I wouldn't fuck with it.

enjoy cataracts

Cataracts were seen in females, hence why I said if I was a bitch

very sweaty and acidic

so i take it when its a cold day and calcium to neutralize the acidity in the stomach

>everyone died
I was wondering what happened to those threads lmao

DNP causes cancer and PN. Silly boy. Enjoy your cancer.. oh wait you're already cancer.

I was around when we had the DNP General! I didn't die but my second time around taking the stuff I had a nasty allergic reaction so I stopped taking it there and swore off the stuff. I had a terrible rash all over my ribs and chest. My eye lid and bottom lip also swole up something nasty. I had to open up a window in a Canadian winter (-35C) just to help cool my body down. Probably was another time in my life where I was pretty close to death lol. I don't recommend anyone doing that shit, it's pretty dangerous, and there are many factors that could make it even riskier.

Do you have the screencap from that guy that took a megadose of DNP, posted about it, ended up in hospital and died? Saw it years ago but never seen it again

just megaload vitamin C and E and don't be female and you'll be good

>it ended because each and everyone one of the fucks that did it literally died

the fate of /fraud/

Not worth it you gain all the weight back anyways

I’m on a small regiment of 200 per day, mostly because I’m in med school and need to focus. Still eating at a good calorie deficit and after my first exam I’m gonna get back to gym/tennis

700 is rough, good job working that. Most I can tolerate is 500mg a day. That being said.. you could just time your doses instead of just taking two a day.