T U R M E R I C

Who here turmeric masterrace ? On top of being extremely beneficial to your health in many different ways, it is one if not the most powerful natural testosterone enhancer/estrogen blocker you could find.

Give me one good reason you're not consuming heated turmeric on a daily basis, Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

chestsculpting.com/garrys-man-boob-curry-a-delicious-recipe-for-losing-man-boobs/
naturally-boost-testosterone.com/turmeric-and-testosterone/
itestosterone.com/turmeric-testosterone/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What do you add turmeric to? It's good on rice, not bad on eggs, but I don't know what else to do with it.

I use it to wash chicken and fish

this is interesting, I have a big jar of turmeric in my cupboard. Sources on the testosterone shit? Anything from Pajeetland seems to be beneficial, based pajeets.

Shit. I have an absolute assload of this stuff. I should start using it more
t.pajeet

no, you should kill yourself and hope to be reborn as a white man, unless you have a good face
>t. pajeet that'sso white it's not even funny, people don't even think TWICE when I pass myself of as greek

>y-yes, blease, buy my magical herbs blease, dumb american, i do not want to shit in street forever

I have found fenugreek beneficial in increasing my wife’s breast size. Willing to believe in turmeric, or at least give it a try.

I just straight up put two tea spoons of turmeric in a glass of water and heat it for a few minutes (heat boosts the effects it has on your organism).
Best way to use it I've hear is in curry.

Here's a good recipe : chestsculpting.com/garrys-man-boob-curry-a-delicious-recipe-for-losing-man-boobs/
Yeah, it says " man boob busting ". Website heavily recommanded if you're gyno mode btw.

>Sources on the testosterone shit?

naturally-boost-testosterone.com/turmeric-and-testosterone/

itestosterone.com/turmeric-testosterone/

I have a teaspoon in a glass of water everyday to help keep me regular

Well I'm tall and have a good face
how about you?

I have white, slighty tannish skin
girls say they love my hair and eyes all the time

lmao turmeric now?
have you noticed there are ZERO onion threads on Veeky Forums? that was a huge meme, and now we have another huge meme to take it's place.

>good face
>pajeet
Pick one lol

You the pudgy guy talking about getting golden tans?

Damn you have non-black hair and brown eyes as an indian? Most I could get was light brown eyes and that's winning the lottery for me since both my parents have dark brown eyes.
>implying there aren't outliers

dude its been so long before we had "zero onion threads" I'm actually really glad that died so fast

I use turmeric for anti inflimmation but you also need black pepper for it to be absorbed. I also eat pickled onions. I also eat clean and don't consume sugar, cow dairy and gluten. Never felt better.

i put turmeric on anything
rice
pasta sauce
curry
soups
just put to anything you cook, spice is literally tasteless

i have black hair, that's why I play the greek card
yeah i got pretty lucky tho my parents are uggo

Indians live of this stuff and they don't strike as particularly having medium test, let alone high test

They're ugly dudes but they're horny as fuck. Just look at all the creepy facebook messages they send girls

Apparently that’s just some dude and his disabled dad

Why not just eat the root?

The onion mystery was solved. Wasn't drastic but m'onion proved that they should still be a staple of everyone's diet

it looks like the cheese in the packet in kraft mac n cheese can i use it to make mac n cheese?

Yeah, maybe because there are many other geo-cultural factors to take in consideration when contemplating an ethny as a whole ?
Same way asian women eat a lot of soy but generally have small boobs.

Yeah, go for it!

>I did not find 13 year old to meet up
>695 likes
Fucking disgusting. Pajeets aren't human.

Harder to find. But I want to try.

No.

But one of the other good sides of turmeric is that it makes your fingers yellow/orange and it hardly goes away, so when you come by the landwhales will be like " how's this mofo so RIPPED if he eats cheetos all the time??! So unfair! "

will it taste like kraft mac n' cheese? i got the blues! THE BLUE BOX BLUES style?

Tastes kind of like carrot, but more earthy and it leaves your teeth yellow. They have it near the tofu in Publix. Walmart may have it as well, but I haven't looked

>But one of the other good sides of turmeric is that it makes your fingers yellow/orange and it hardly goes away, so when you come by the landwhales will be like " how's this mofo so RIPPED if he eats cheetos all the time??! So unfair! "

Like said it was just a cheeky edit
Well asian women are high regarded for femininity due to soft clean skin, well kept hair and gentle features, those are indeed effects of estrogen as many women will attest it
i cant say i know exactly what else affects breast size and whatnot
could be the low caloric diet/low %bf

Wtf do you eat then

Turmeric is indeed very healthy and even avoids the disease of Alzheimer.

BUT! You need to have pure real turmeric/curcumin because mostly of in supermarkets and so on are fake (you can test it)