Look at yourself in the mirror

>look at yourself in the mirror
>think you're attractive
>see yourself in a candid photo
>think you're ugly
Why?

Your brain adjusts your self perception when you look in the mirror to perceive yourself as more attractive. Also some people are legit not photogenic. My ex looked ok in photos but was a knockout irl.

You see yourself 3x more attractive apparently.
So everything you see in the mirror is a lie, trust only photos

You're only used to seeing yourself head-on when looking in the mirror. At that time, due to simple physics of where your eyes are, you're seeing yourself at your most "symmetrical." Candid shots will rarely ever catch you in such a position, thus it will always look wrong to you. Others aren't actually judging you as harshly because their mental map of what you look like adjusts for it because you're not a still image in real life.

That being said, make sure your profile pics are getting it right... if that matters to you.

Listening to your own recorded voice and being repulsed by it is actually a similar phenomenon.

A mirror shows a literal 3 dimensional mirror image of you in real life and real time at super high life like resolution and.lighting and motion.

Like, you are looking at the photons that are coming off your actual body and bouncing off the mirror and back into your eye.

This is what other people see of you in real life except the image is flipped left to right inn the mirror. IF your face is symmetrical then this doesn't matter.

A photo is a flat distorted 2D representation of reality.

There's not comparison, mirrors are far superior to pictures.

but which is "truer" to reality? I suppose it's a random chance if you look good in a totally candid photo.

Reality is 3D, photos are not. Everyone is lying in photos.

Like a damn 13 year old girl on Instashit, go snap a couple dozen selfies right now. Try some different angles. Do any of the shots look quite right to you? It's possible a couple will look ok but I think you'll find the percentage to be quite low.

I always found that I look shit on photos but alright on videos

I look better in candid shots because i'm too autistic to hold my face and body in a normal way when getting a photo taken

I don't understand, does that mean she was good looking or bad looking irl?

shit camera

I had an ex that looked fine in person but looked hideous in photos. People who never met her would make fun of me for dating her

She use to play borderlands 2 with me. I miss that

Because you are not used to seing you in that way.

Try looking at someone you find attractive in real life, now look at a candid picture of them, you'll realize that if you were them you could/would be feeling exactly as you are now.

You look as good to others IRL and in photos, but the reason you like your mirror image is because that’s the one you’re used to, so when you see photos you pick out all the flaws and differences between the two. A good test of a good photo is to put it up to a mirror, if you like the photos mirror image it’s probably a good photo. Not liking photos but liking your mirror image is extremely common. People actually would choose the regular photo over a mirror image when it comes to people they know because that’s how they know you. Though their perception of the mirror image isn’t as negative as the photo image is.

but i get a lot of mires IRL but no love on photos (on apps).
unless the reason for the mires is not being portrayed well enough in the photos

>look in the mirror
>see a big guy 4 u

>look in the mirror the very next day
>see a dyel loser

Mfw look ugly in both

>see yourself anywhere
>damn I'm attractive
>remind yourself you've barely got a 6"x5.5" bonepressed dick
>desiretokillselfintensifies.jpg

>look into the mirror
>smol

>never take pictures
>dont even have a phone
>group photo
>ask to see the picture
>im fucking big
what the fuck

hey dude, 6inch bone pressed right here and I've always been doing alright. It's all confidence and making "love" to the girls and not just fucking them with your tool. Always remember too, there are dudes at there with 2-4 inches who would kill for your stats

proportions next to non-lifters

it's like the cheerleader effect

I wouldn't know user, I'm a 20 YO Virgin. I've been on NoFap for a while and can't even get it up. I don't even know if I'm legit 6". Last time I tried measuring I had a half-chub and it clocked at 5.1", bonepressed. My usual rock-hard dick has an upwards curve of 60-70 degrees, but this time it couldn't even stay straight. When will my erections come back?!

Honestly the only thing that keeps me going is the idea that I'll maybe come up with some Deus Ex Augs. I'm a Physicsfag now, but I'll do my PhD on Biotech, and am thinking of going into the Aug business. Robotic Eyes and a Robotic Dick are all I need.

bro I was 4.8 up until I was 22 or 23 (25 now) and I hit a growth spurt and gained over an inch all around. It was really strange, i was kinda your typical soyboy betabux dude in HS. I don't know what did it to be honest, but the year before the growth spurt I worked out really hard and kept a proper diet, along with NF of course. 5.1 is totally fine dude, my best friend also has a 5 incher and has a very gorgeous gf. Typical so-cal blondie babe and we have threesomes cause she's down as fuck. He rocks the 5 incher no problem and he her quivering every sesh we've had. Believe me user, don't trip about it you're totally fine.

I like the sound of my recorded voice. Am I some sort of weirdo?

same its like my face suddenly becomes super heavy and i have to strain to just keep a smile and it ends up looking creepy or weird

this is pretty much true. 6.5-7" here depending on the weather, and have had multiple girls say i'm the biggest they've ever had

or
>look at self in bathroom mirror with godtier lighting
>look amazing and defined

>take a flash progress picture with phone
>look like an ungodly deformed moster

what the fuck did I just read

knockout means good looking, pajeet.

I guess maybe I'll ht a growth spurt myself. But like I mentioned, 5.1" was in a half-chub state, not fully erect, so I think I have the 6" in the bag. We'll see about more. Thanks for the kind words though, I appreciate it.