Whats fits thoughts on this

Whats fits thoughts on this

I mean... I gave up drink and smoke... I think they look fucking stupid but, if it works?

Normies and their fucking fads. GET ON A REGIMEN AND STICK WITH IT REEEEEEEEEE

i would be happy if for someones birthday they invited me to a fitness related party

i would be unhappy if it was a soy tier event

This looks fucking gay

But if it gets people exercising and I don't have to join in, I guess it's a good thing

why does it matter if others are exercising, worry about yourself, Okay? If they want to eat, let them. If they want to get fit/skinny/plus-size, let them. Its their choice

>1 attractive girl strategically placed in the middle for photo
>all other women are 3/10 chubbers
>scrawny guys with thick rimmed glasses
>bearded guy with mouth open
>no weights or lifting equipment in sight
>in a fucking dance studio

No, never. This is a fad for fatties and their numale orbiters to scream “just one more you can do it!” after doing 3 jumping jacks and taking selfies of themselves wearing workout clothes at a gym so they can post them on Facebook. Pure gym narcissism without the benefits of really working out.

Whoever the gym owner is that came up with this idea is a genius.

>pink shirt
THOSE FOREARMS
AAAAAGGGHHHH

>It proves you are not gay
If men are worried about wearing pink are gay....

He was pointing the guy out by saying what color his shirt was. Stop projecting your fear that everyone in your life knows that you are a power bottom black bull seed drinker. They know and wearing pink isn’t fooling anyone.

What the fuck are you trying to say to me?

>the soy levels in this pic

SHOO SHOO HUNFRY SKELETON

ye m8 probably a bunch of 25yos from brooklyn aren't having parties at the squat rack

upboat for getting regimen right and not typing regiment

>dude lmao just stop caring about society as a whole
>just stick with your own hedonistic desires and don't care about the common good XD

Kys jew

Is this that comic where people who aren't interested in a hobby get involved, then turn it in to something it's not?
What panel are we on?

i fucking hate that
pelase delet your post so i can forget what you said

I wanted to compare it to crossfit in how you go to the gym to be as retarded as you can, but they don't even need the gym.

Fucking stupid and gay.
I lift and eat healthy 6 days of the week there is no need to be a signaling cunt in parties or gatherings. This is the worst possible version of that.