/saturday night feels thread/

Sup Veeky Forums. I haven't opened a bottle of JD, but come hang anyway. How's your lifting been going? Any new PR's? Setbacks? let it all out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NHxS8wlDngI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Girlfriend voiced her problems with me. Fixed my shit and got my act together. Back in gym making amazing gains after a year off. Then she left me. Over 2 years of being together every day gone. Hurt so bad but I slowly realized how bad she was making me feel with her defeatist attitude she had, and her mean snaps she'd do. Anyway got a date with an absolute qt3.14 Monday night and I'm on pace to blow through my prs from before I stopped lifting.

We're all gonna make it.

Been diagnosed with a bulging disc, with three degenerated discs. Probably a torn rotator cuff in my right shoulder. Every day in the gym is a gamble with what I can do.

Rack pulled 545 from the knees.
Hatfield lunged 405
Jefferson deadlifted 365
Kettlebell power clean and pressed 55lb for 10 with the left arm.

It sucks but it's the best I can do. On the sunny side only being able to pull has exploded my forearms and traps, so that's cool.

The past couple of days have been an unrepentant fapfest, I went about 6 days of no fapping and then the urges hit me like a freight train. I don't feel bad, I just realized I have way too much time on my rest day

Slipped a couple ribs, got em fixed a couple days ago, muscles still sore and weak. I might have to go back to chiropractor, it feels like one is still slipped. I think I may be getting sick as well.

Just fucked two ppl in one night for the first time. I need to get out of some digs, im literally stuck in bed as there's so much security i have to wait.

What does that mean? Also men or women

I mean im in bed right now, wide awake next to a 20yr uni girl who i spunked ins dig's. This is after spending 12 hours showing a asian american around bars before she home back to the States. But there's too much security at the digs to get out also without cards and shit m8. Also im high af

Im 33 and she kept calling me dad m8.

What problems?

what the fuck are
>digs
>ins
>spunked
you fucking retard

>did mushrooms with my buddy
>had fun but the comedown is always a little sad
>some fat chick bought a gram off of me and paid 20 bucks
>she implied she was going to want to mushrooms later like I am just going to buy them for her
>literal soy boy is out in my living room(he is the most effeminant faggot ive ever seen the memes are real boys)
>force myself to be nice to all these overweight hideous women
>tfw I must look like a god to them
>the way they look at me in front of their boyfriends makes me feel like a god
>still virgin

My qualifications for women are just that they cant be fat sacks of shit. Is that asking so much? The fact that they think I would touch their disgusting physiques baffles me. I pity humanity.

20 yr french uni thot, ejactulated "in", digs = her shared 7ppl accommodation place. Spend 12 hours listening to a fucking amerifat yap on before 3mins of fun beforehand

>currently outside smoking a cancer stick
>been really depressed lalty
>ex hit me up finally giving me closure on why she pulled away
>said she still loves me and thinks about me daily
>asked to hang out I told her no
Brought back a bunch of feels for her
>family issues getting worse
>went out to the desert to pop myself
>thinking to myself that the only thing I have to live for is my cute ass doggo
>told him I love him gave him a treat and to be a good boy for his grandpa
>remember the look he gave me as I was driving away
>get to the desert and sit out there looking at my city get into the feels of life
>put the gun in my mouth then break down
>ended up bitching out and dumping the mag in the dirt cause I couldn't leave my doggy behind
>realize that since then I've checked out meantly and the only thing I look forward to is the gym and bed
Thinking I might start going to the gym twice a day

more and more the only thing that makes me happy is lifting. even music doesn't affect me like it used to. i've thought about ending it a lot but i can't, it would destroy my family.

gonna go hard at the gym tomorrow at least.

Your a good lad user and that doggo's a good boy.

>twice a day

4 scoops user.

Sorry to hear that user, i too went through a bought of depression after my ex left me and our daughter. Ive found relief and comfort in just trying to be the GOAT every single day. Every day i strive to improve to hopefully be remembered as the best who ever lived. Its out there but its helped me tremendously.

He is... all I could think about was me just leaving him after I found him 2 years ago running around in the street.. and him looking out the window when I was driving off..

My ex calling me after no contact for 5 months really messed with me despite me getting the closure I've been wanting.. she basically said she was getting scared and pulled away because it.. and how she still loves me and misses me and the way I held her type shit. She's back with her ex from two years ago so I don't believe her that much.. but she did start to cry and say sometimes he will try to hold her or do something that reminds her of me and she gets sad and shit so idk..

Oneititus m8, it's bad man, you need to travel and fuck more m8 even if it's fatties m8, it'll spring you back into action and they can sense it

>started Starting Strength a month back
>going really well, ohp with real form now feels amazing
>deadlift coming up to two plates
>squat just past 200 finally
>uh oh.jpg
>feel pain in my lumbar
>stretch, ice, heat, stretch
>still there just dulled out now

I've watched my form every time I go down, I swear on my life my backs straight as fuck. took the day off Friday and just stretched, pain is almost gone but man what the hell happened /fit. The pain wasn't sharp, wasn't a quick onset, just slowly through the last workset it came on, feels pretty dull and my back's tight as shit.

Both of my roommates are out the apartment tonight, normally I'd pack a bowl and just ride the night out but I'm forcing myself to hold back because I've smoked too much already this month
Went on a tinder date last night and could have taken her back to my place but I wasn't really feeling it. I don't mean to sound like a fag but I love the validation the comes with each match

Last week I hung out with a friend of mine. We've been buddies since early grade school and have a ton in common - enjoy the same vidya and shows, have similar sense of humor, we even look alike.
However, he's in a much worse place in his life than I am in mine. I earned a degree and have had a job for two years, he's still college-hopping after six. He and I both struggle to be productive with free time (i.e. playing games rather than drawing and creating), we both rely a lot of self-deprecating humor to hide doubts and uncertainty.. it's like, sometimes when I hang out with him I can't help thinking "there but for the grace of God go I", like existential dread or some shit.

Anyway I looked in the mirror this morning and can see muscle definition for the first time in my dyel life. I think I'm gonna make it.

>validated

I hugged a girl today Veeky Forums.
Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=NHxS8wlDngI

You honestly talk weird as fuck man. Idk where you’re from but I still don’t understand what the hell you’re trying to say.

high af

Honestly probably strained a spinal muscle or tendon. It's not a huge deal, but pain is always something to pay attention to. Make sure it's totally resolved before getting back to your lifts; start with lower weights and perfect form and work up.

Why don’t you try and get back with her?