Estrogen blockers?

Will taking estrogen blockers like the one in pic related get rid of the negative estrogenic side effects of milk and keep my growth plates open for longer? Or will I need something prescribed like letrozole?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VVa191oPg4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>taking any supplement that looks like a poster for timmy tryhard's death metal band
>ISHYGDDT
tldr no

Ik it looks edgy as fuck but it was just an example. There's non edgy ones too

>timmy tryhard's death metal band
Lmao what?

>Not knowing south parks episode when Timmy is in a death metal band.
I thought you had to be over 18 to be here

etc etc etc

Answer the damn quedtion and stop discussing metal in my thread nerds

holy shit do dyels really fall for this scam? stop being a retard and do some research don't waste your money on garbage useless products

I'm probably much older than you (32) and watch SP, but have neer seen that ep wtf
I have a bloodbath an cattle decap shirt that has those emblems. Fucking death metal mann

FINE! You don't have to worry about estrogen blockers if you're natty!
You think your body is so dumb that if you make it work and feed it that it is going to just automatically think you want to become a woman and try to do so?

so do you guys listen to metal at the gym? i feel like it helps with heady compound lifts, but not so much isolation stuff
>Dimmu Borgir
>Windhand
>Yob
>Amon Amarth
>Samothrace
>Witch
>The Sword
>Red Fang (actually saw these guys awhile ago)
>Monolord
>High on Fire
>Baroness
looking for other stuff tho

I just did research and it seems actually good check it out m.youtube.com/watch?v=VVa191oPg4c

Thats not what I meant by negative side effects haha
I mean I'm getting lots of acne and shit from drinking a lot of milk for ez gains and I was hoping this would get rid of that. Also having a lot of estrogen can close your growth plates early and I want mine to stay open for as long as possible so this may increase that length? Studies say it does (google aromatise inhibitor height)

Heres what I do:
>200 mg DHEA EOD
>75-100 mg androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione ED
>30 mg zinc EOD
>5000 IU Vitamin D EOD
>100 mcg Vitamin K every three days
>insane amount of bacon (bacon ends), ground beef, fistful of spinach at a time, oats with heavy cream and honey
>6 mile run 3-4 times a week, lift compounds low rep high weight, high volume for accessory

Holy hell dudes. Get on board. I have found a cheat.

Acne? Don't worry about that if your goal is to be swole. Growth plates? How far into science are you that you think you're going to fuck with your own genetics by drinking milk?

Either you're underage or your growth plates are already closed. If you're underage, you'd have to be a gibbering mongoloid to intentionally fuck with your endocrine system to offset the hormonal effects of drinking fucking milk.

why do so many of you fucks fall for psuedo science and snakeoil

its bollocks dude theres a reason why letro and stuff is prohibited

all of those but zinc increase test but dont decrease estrogen (zinc does both) so youre looking at yourself getting more estrogen with your test ;p

Can ingesting metallic zinc work? I dont even know where to get zinc supps but have a lot of zinc laying around

no because they put very little zinc in zinc supp

This desu baka

at 18 you still have a tiny chance

also letrozole works with children, its documented. and so is testosterone