Why is bodybuilding associated with low IQ?

why is bodybuilding associated with low IQ?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3514552/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3608708/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3081396/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5078598/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5079177/
youtube.com/watch?v=q6JwTGpG8b4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>what are astronauts

thanks to media there have always been a belief that people that are good for aacademic subjects can't be good at sports and people who are good at sports can't be good at academic fields,because nerds can't tolerate the idea of a smart chad, it would be their worst nightmare

Because most intellectuals don't do it.

Tfw to inteligent too lift

No one ever levels up enough to put skill points into the strength tree.

because most people who lift religiously do have lower IQs.

just like any other person who spends most of their time pursuing athletic activities over intellectually stimulating ones.

Its called Nietzschean Ressentiment

what the fuck happened to this guy's cheeks

Because this shit aint rocket science hehe

heroin more than likely

testosterone decreases intelligence, when you inject testosterone it destroys your brain
because you have to dedicate millions of hours to lifting to have a good body
which means you don't spend that time studying

>doesn't know what low bodyfat% cheeks looks like
fatass who'll never have a 6 pack detected

Do bodybuilders do h? Why not something energizing like meth or coke?

>when you inject testosterone it destroys your brain
Tfw you can't inject brain matter to make yourself stronger

This. Anyone can do it and it pretty much universally has good results so a lot of people, even dumb niggas, do it too

>trying to be /pol/
>can't commit to the 'er' version
stay pure brother

Becusse caring about your own aesthetics is vain and vanity is a sign of low iq.

Kek

Becusse Strength is more associated with high iq, and bodybuilders use juice to just look good.

>testosterone decreases intelligence, when you inject testosterone it destroys your brain
you know its literally the opposite right? and literally in the literal sense

Because of that hair

>you know its literally the opposite right? and literally in the literal sense
No,user.
Test makes you dumber.

>testosterone decreases intelligence, when you inject testosterone it destroys your brain

even if true, exercise/training increase cognitive ability

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3514552/

not bodybuilders

go on then link the study, because you are incorrect

infact you comment as a lowtest beta is good proof

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3608708/

Now link a study that says that steroids improves your cognitive functions. I'll wait.

this is not a testosterone study sorry, like i said lowtest beta retard

Because you have to be dumb and have no chance at being successful in any respectable field if doing all those roids is worth it. If bodybuilding didn’t exist most of them would be working minimum wage at Walmart.

for the rest periods

however for you beta boy lets have a look

>In this study, testosterone replacement was shown to enhance components of spatial working and reference memory
>Our findings showed that significant improvements in baseline MMSE scores occurred after testosterone treatment in both arms of the study compared to baseline, consistent with previous studies assessing testosterone
>Studies of the association between endogenous T level and cognitive performance have shown a possible inverted U-shaped relationship. In particular, there may be an optimal T level at which men improve in their global cognitive function, specifically memory, attention, and executive function. Indirect evidence suggests that there is an optimal T level for visuospatial and visuoperceptual function. T supplementation may enhance cognitive function in older men with low T levels

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3081396/
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5078598/
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5079177/

the science on cognitive benefits from testosterone are very well documented lowtest boy, the research is there for days have fun

Better question. Why do lesser men call me gay behind my back while their women give me fuck eyes?

LOW TEST BOY WHERE YA GO?

bodybuilders

There's a difference between 100-120mg of test a week and "cruising" on 500mg of test and deca or tren for decades.
That shit fucks you up.
You can sort of mitigate it with the high energy that comes from the test, but the damage is real, documented and well known.

Anyone who uses steroids, or diets down to 5 percent bodyfat isn’t an intelligent human being.

im sorry you should inject test cos you slow as fuck, there is no qualifiers in your original statement like the one you just made, nor did you include deca and tren

so like i said you are absolutely incorrect test does not "destroy your brain" its LITERALLY does the opposite

This was fun.

You mean estronauts.

Because the sort of people who perpetuate the idea tend not to be in good shape and think themselves intelligent in spite of the fact that if they were they wouldn't be pudgy failures.

user, you're fucking retarded.

Low dose trt for dudes who're suffering from test problems later in life showing marked improvements? Holy shit!

Injecting test for GAINZ = fucked brain. Everyone knows that.

You are the one stating that since a small dose done on a small sample size of men shows improvements then the larger then normal doses that is the norm IS 100% SAFE!!

The hilarious thing is, the people who fag on about excessive exogenous hormones are the first ones to say things like GOTTA DIE SOMEDAY and what not to justify or excuse their drug abuse, are the very same ones who'll throw around studies to defend themselves and lie to themselves and others about how totes safe it is.

It's not totes safe. It shortens your life and fucks with your head.

I meditate, read, have a 1,200 chess rating, research financial models and can punch through brick walls.

You're mad.

it's easy to lie online, how about providing some weight to your claims?

Like I said...You have the lower body and you have no upper body, you got a problem building...wait a minute. You have the upper body, and you have no legs, you got a problem building your legs. You have the upper...you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, the upper body, it is easier to build. So if you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, it is easier to build the upper body. You have the upper body and you don't have the legs, you got a problem building the lower body... No, you don't understand. You have the upper body, but you don't have the lower body, you got a problem building downstairs. You got the up- legs on the bottom, it is easier to build on the top, so you don't have much as a problem. Yeah.

>most

Because low IQ people make broad generalizations that make them feel better.

Bodybuilding is great for the brain.

You are balancing both hemispheres of the brain.

You are probably eating healthy and staying hydrated.

You are generating BDNF

Healthy body = Healthy brain

I’d kill you if I could

>have a 1,200 chess rating
>bragging about being a D class player
wew

intelligence is rare
bodybuildingis more rare

but a truly intelligent person would know the benefits of a healthy body (competing bodybuilders i guess aren't healthy)

jews

willing to commit to bodybuilding even on an amateur level, rather than focusing on other aspects of life, requires a well below average IQ

>1200
>bronze shit tier player
im impressed

>to/too

Nice grammar right there

post a video of you punching through a solid brick wall and i'll believe you.

Me too!

Bodybuilding is linked to brute force
Brute force is linked with low intelligence

lol

its just the usual slave mentality that christianity has promoted in the west
>rich people are rich and therefore greedy but as a poor person im humble therefore am good
>bodybuilders are jacked and therefore vain but as a weak person im humble therefore good

Because it's an activity for the working class, mainly. And blue collars mostly have lower IQ and are less educated.
Intelligent people do pursue physical fitness, but that's not Bodybuilding, no matter how much morons here will post the socrates quote

There are men on the Olympia stage at a much lower bodyfat than whoever this faggot is that don’t have cheeks like this.

T.betaboy.

It is pretty funny because lifting weights improved my mental clarity to the point that I could easily beat my non-lifting self in mental tasks. The brain and the physical state are very much linked.

Nah family, it's not just christians in general it's all people no matter race, religion or Creed. Its like crabs in a bucket instead of climb out they'll tear each other apart to make themselves feel better.

Lots of good stuff in this thread. I would add that the confounding factor of depression and nogf should add to a direct association between intelligence and weightlifting.

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6JwTGpG8b4

you were saying?

It's to make things SEEM fair.

It's kinda like, you can't look good and be smart too; its either one or the other. I used to think that in high school as well (I was so enlighted bro). But upon retrospect you realize that the "smart" lame kids thought they were smarter than they were (too smart for homework and good grades ), and the fit sporty were the smartest ones. I mean, shit's random, and people can have mixed stats and shit, but for sure the kids who were disciplined with sports extended that discipline to other facets of their life. Same goes for bodybuilding

No, the opposite is true. Testosterone makes you smarter and able to think more logically, estrogen makes you stupid and irrational.

Now you're backpedaling? You originally said test makes you stupid, now you changed it to deca or tren.

You're right it does.
I'm actually talking about exogenous testosterone, like what the guy in the OP is on.

It makes you dumber.

Wrong.

Wrong, it doesn't. It has the same effect as testosterone produced by your body.
And you started backpedaling and changed it to deca and tren now.
There are no negative effects of testosterone on the mind of a human male.

>Wrong, it doesn't. It has the same effect as testosterone produced by your body.
Excessive exogenous test has a known net negative effect on the human mind

>And you started backpedaling and changed it to deca and tren now.
I'm not backpeddling. I'm not saying that natural testosterone makes you dumb. I'm stating that long term use of steroids fucks peoples minds up.

We have numerous studies backing this up.
You haven't shown me one study saying otherwise.

>Excessive exogenous test has a known net negative effect on the human mind
Wrong, no such thing has ever been proven. In fact, studies show the opposite. Unnaturally high testosterone levels cause a lot of benefits for the mind.
>I'm stating that long term use of steroids fucks peoples minds up.
Are you mentally retarded or something? You're clearly a beta brainlet. You don't seem to understand that there are vast differences between different steroids.

>We have numerous studies backing this up.
No, you literally do not. You will not find any studies with large enough sample sizes to prove your lie that testosterone is bad for the mind.

>You haven't shown me one study saying otherwise.
LMFAO
Plenty of people have posted studies in this thread that completely destroyed your beta bitching, just because you ignore them doesn't mean the links are not here.

>studies show the opposite
Post them.

I'm not going to read anything else you have to say.
Post your evidence.

And it was just you. It only said that naturally high test and trt doses improve cognition.
That's about it.

I posted something that outright states that you're a fucking moron.

Now post something that says that excessive exogenous hormones not only have no effect upon the cognition of the users but actually improves their minds.

I'll wait.

They were already posted in the thread you fucking beta bitch retard. Holy shit you are unintelligent. You are defnite proof that low test is what makes you stupid lmao.

>And it was just you.
Wasn't me who posted those links.

>It only said that naturally high test and trt doses improve cognition.
Injected test has exactly the same effects on you fucking retard. It's literally testosterone, it's not an anabolic.

>I posted something that outright states that you're a fucking moron.
Wrong, you did not.

We're still waiting for you to come up with ANY proof for your betacuck lies, clearly not happening.

it is a le epic meme

Testosterone isn't an anabolic and injecting excessive testosterone has the exact same effect on the brain as natural testosterone...

Okay.
Okay....
Okay.

>pietro boselli.jpg
close this thread