Can I get wider shoulders by lifting ?

Can I get wider shoulders by lifting ?

Waist is pretty narrow but shoulders are not that wide, my shoulders to waist ratio atm is 1.61 , was wondering if I could increase it by getting wider shoulders somehow

do natation

Slap some jello on that

On that picture hes flexing his lats

>not naming the file “The Pebble”

is this just a case of natural testosterone? literally how the fuck can you be that big at 15

thanks will do

Probably, I mean the fucker has a moustache too

guy has great genetics but he totally uses roids

God, can you imagine how much pussy someone would get with a body like at that age?

It's unfair to every other guy in his year level because they can never match up to his looks.

Underrated

you can get wider shoulders, but you can't change your clavicle length.

your shoulders will never look as aesthetic as someone with long clavicles, sorry.

O I am laffin

high-level swimmers have the ideal masculine base

fucking hell

your shoulders won't get wider, but bigger lats will give you a better v taper, and overall you'll have better proportions due to the extra mass in your upper body.

My shoulders did, after very heavy lifting

also pullovers stretch your rib cage out

you need to swim on a regular basis. Or surf.

You will never get better than a genetically gifted guy if you're genetically subpar, even if you lift for years and he does nothing but generic sport activity.
You have causality backwards. High level swimmer don't get that physique because of training, those guys can get to be high level swimmers because they have that physique.

Yes

He's got rounded shoulders in the first pic and has a completely different arm position. If you adjust for that, his gains (possible only through gear) are far less impressive.

Actually it should be named the boulder if anything as with time the boulder would have eroded away to what could be considered a smaller boulder/stone. I know this contradicts the fact he has gained mass but its more factual therefore correct.

when i first started training in swimming at the age of 13 my back expanded so quickly i got stretch marks

Here's your (You)

>at the age of 13
That's puberty, user.

Iktf started working out too early, ruined biceps, now they will forever have light stretch marks.

Why do I hate this guy

i really doubt i'd have seen gains like that if i wasn't training
luckily they've faded over time and no one notices unless i point them out

Samoans have god tier genetics

Same but we know they're there so still annoying right.. I hear surgery can remove stretch marks, maybe something to consider

Because you're envious?

>i really doubt i'd have seen gains like that if i wasn't training
I'm not saying that you don't gain muscle from swimming, of course you do.
I'm saying that when people say "you got to swim to gain the physique of a swimmer" they have causality backwards. Training like a swimmer will certainly help you be slim and gain muscle in your back and shoulders, but you're not going to look like a professional swimmer by training hard like a swimmer if you don't have the genetic predisposition for it.

i think theres cream for it too not sure might be worth looking into
that can be said for any sport desu you're not going to become an nba player unless if you're 5' tall

*if you're 5' tall

Yeah but people say "go swimming" a lot more than "play football" when they suggest ways to gain the respective physiques.

might be because the action of swimming allows you to naturally gain muscle while doing it while most other sports require you to do additional activities like lifting as well

>High level swimmer don't get that physique because of training,
Haha, oh wow.

shut up fucking nerd