MYSELF
Y
S
E
L
F

self improvement, i don't think anyone really cares about me lifting or not

the feeling of progress you get is very addicting

i also wanted to build a powerful physique so i could take a sport seriously later on, or get back to boxing

It's a really easy hobby that some people still respect. Drawing and music are harder cause you need talent but they have more respect. Lifting is good for people that aren't skilled like myself

She doesn't even know I exist, and if she did there is no way in hell she would even consider dating me

She doesn't strike me as anything special. Sry to break it to u but she looks like a stupid bitch with those filters

to get this big

“Of all evil I deem you capable: Therefore I want good from you. Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws.”

/thread

Lifting for girls is stupid, just rent one.

Cyber goth gril

this is pretty fucking big. This is that "eat all the time" kind of big. You want to go there?

I just want a white one of pic related, and be super dad to a son which I can raise to respect himself and his body, fat kids are always so depressing, lazy and spoiled, I was one for a bit and would never want my future children to experience the same.

To tighten pickle jars
Smash faces
Stave off the diabeetus so I can keep my foot

you lift for a dyke, OP?

To protect her from bulli

Me.

O V E R M A N

cyborg waifu

Post more of this girl please. She's a Qt.

A noble cause indeed, user

this desu

T H I S

you lift to snap your shit up at 6 years old?

fp actually bp

so the pain of remembering her fades slowly by my own ego and self confidence increasing

I lift so the huge trash bags full of piss bottles I carry out of my room don't feel so heavy

anime girls

im not even memeing

For increased sexual attraction to myself. Seeing myself in the mirror slightly muscular and lean turns me on.

Also to stay within a healthy BMI and to maintain/increase physical strength, energy and stamina in general. I hope to do this all my life and want to be one of those 90 year old fuckers who still run 2 or 3 km and lift light weights every morning like it's nothing.

i lift for my daugtheru

youtube.com/watch?v=FEynQmMmxqE

Can't let that dam crow at 1:08 show me up.

where do I find a gf like dis?

Yen's an old woman who uses magic to keep her appearance youthful

Not for that
you people need to be gassed

thats a man isnt it

To (have a better chance to) survive in the upcoming cultural upheaval.
To be a good representative of my ideology and people.
To feel better, have more energy to put towards my goals.
To have that long sought after functional strength.
To attract and defend a mate. Hopefully one of higher quality than the last few ones. Fuck it's like I've got some internal magnet that is constantly pointing towards crazy.
To honor the gods and earn the respect of my ancestors by making the most of what I have.

I love her so fucking much

My son

>can curl 200lbs

>can't run 1/2 a mile

absolute state of Veeky Forums

>SHOOOPAH

pls

So I can carry my wife Mugi down the aisle

Living in solitude isn’t and option but I want people to stop bothering me about it. Everyone always has to give their 2 cents about your body even if your in good shape. It gets to me more than it should but maybe, just maybe getting in shape will make them stop talking about it.

you know why

For the future of Britain

So I won't be a soyboy dyel when the inevitable swedish civil war breaks out

Good morning user, did you sleep well? I have already prepared some breakfast for us. What do you say, shall we go for a hike today? It's so beautiful outside. Oh, and the sex last night was incredible. I love you so much.

>

to be more fucking manly and healthier because i'm a skinny jawlet hairlet shoulderslet mantlet dicklet soyboy.

Fuck you I've never had a gf saying things like that and your post made me fell to kys

>so we told him to go stand on the couch and the absolute madman did it

stop posting your fucktrophy

I'm the guy who posted this. Me neither bro. One day you may..

why dont you just go back to the middle east and avoid it?

i thought that was jim carrey in ace ventura before i opened the image

i lift to secure the means of production and a future for white children

you mean prevent it by pre-emptive strike

race war is not civil war

wait a generation and it wont even be a race war, i dont think theres been a white swedish couple in a few years because its considered (((intolerant)))

Got cheated on by my girlfriend and was too beta to leave her. She'd bring him round to our house to fuck whilst I was there. She finally did me a favour and dumped me after our lease was up, turns out I was just needed to pay the rent. Went into a spiralling depression and was only pulled out a year later when a buddy took me to the gym with him.

That was 6 years ago and I lift now because I cuck other guys

Might have had a chance with this girl from college a couple years ago, but went full coward beta and didn't even try. Looking back on it and how much of a pussy I was back then in general makes me want to improve

reminds me of pic related

The girl I'd been in love with for years asked me out but I was so insecure about my body that I didn't even kiss her and now she doesn't want anything to do with me anymore

cute chubster

teach him to be a man

Unironically the cue I use to brace hard.

she looks like a fucking jew

All you now need to do is help out a friend at some point and get him into lifting. Then the circle will have completed.

So i can be alpha enough to talk to a girl at a bar

I've come too far to turn back now, my motivation is to prove to myself that I can do what 99% fat fucks dream of doing every single night.

she's actually ugly as h*ck lmao

>those scars

hmm can you ever remove them

stop posting this filthy coal burner

you do know how scars work right? They will fade over time though, if you have a surgical scar anywhere on your body: that is what you have to expect to remain.

delet this

She is not a coal burner. You are confusing with this one.

One has to be strong to endure our cross.

But can we lift away autism?

name plz

For Laura.

Because my wife met me as a scrawny guy, and she called me Jaguar, but now she calls me strong jaguar and rides me like crazy.

Fawning like this is cute at first but it soon gets old. Bitch should shut her mouth(round my dick) and show me she loves me. Waking up to a blow job is 10x better than all that chirpy noise

Pfffffff

Lol read this in a Jim Carrey voice

I am over 6' tall fit and weigh over 200lbs and yet I still feel like a little kid at times. not as much around guys but around girls I just feel like a tall lanky teenager honestly. the only time I feel like a man is in the gym I hope one day my self image will line up with the way I look.

But I think I might have to roid because unless I am a beast and twice other peoples size I always feel small. the only time I felt like a fucking freak was when I was in the gym with a coworker who went for the first time and he looked like a little kid next to me. but in normal social settings it just doesnt feel that way.

I have just adopted the quiet and mysterious personality around women which sometimes works pretty well but as soon as I reveal my true self and talk more it becomes apparent I am not this alpha guy and actually feel like I still look like a little kid...

Partly for her and partly so my inevitable heel turn will be taken seriously

I don't lift for women. I just lift because it feels good to be physically strong