Be me

>be me
>fat fuck
>know this extremely obese chick from HS
>changes schools
>don't see her for like 2 years
>posts this on facebook the other day
>I'm still a fat fuck

Why is it that no matter how hard I try to not be a fat fuck, it doesn't seem to work yet other people can pull off shit like this?

What am I doing wrong? I've completely cut out sugars, soda, etc. I only ever drink water. And I've portioned my meals down to half or 1/3 what they used to be. And sometimes I don't even eat 3 meals a day.

So what's the fucking deal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hJAKWQ6dDpQ
dailymotion.com/video/x2zuhks
youtu.be/BrlBSuuy50Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

really need to track your calories man, and if you want better faster results you need to start exercising. specifically weight lifting with some cardio

Are you working out?

Also, what is your carb intake like?

Have you tried trying?

You probs should kill yourself mate.

You know what you're doing and what you're not doing. It's not magic so stop making excuses

I feel like my calories in/calories out shit should be alright. I'm not even eating fast food or anything, so I don't know why it isn't at least working a little bit.

Nope. And I don't know what my carb intake is.

Yes.

No thanks.

Mate if you "feel" like your calories are right, they probably aren't. Obviously they are not if you can't lose weight. Are you counting sauces and olive oil, etc? You should log every single thing you eat for a month and just see. It's just one month, brah

fuck off

>Why is it that no matter how hard I try to not be a fat fuck, it doesn't seem to work yet other people can pull off shit like this?
Because you aren't actually trying hard at all, faggot.
Until you're religiously weighting everything you eat and can give us a detailed account of the problem based on actual data, you can fuck off.

Obviously you have not tried trying if you aren't even counting your calories

If you aren't even actively tracking your calories, then how do you surmise that you're trying?

your not trying hard enough fat bitch,
we have /fat/ and /fast/ threads for fatfucks like you

shut the fuck up you retarded faggot, CICO, actually pay attention to how much you're consuming, not how much you feel you've consumed and exercise more

Lol @ tracking calories

Do lots of cardio (walk, bike everywhere), drink water and eat clean like vegetables and chicken breast.

That's all it takes. Extremely simple and you'll become smelly mode in a few months.

>eat clean
OP doesnt know what shit means. hes going to eat 10 chicken breats and 1 salad a day

For the love of God, do not fast. That's a meme similar to sipping monster energy drink.

Literally just don't eat

>2018
>not sipping monster energy drink
wut bruh

Any green veggies. Try them all and find which you like best. You'll grow tired of chicken breast a lot faster than you do green veggies anyway.

READ THE FUCKING STICKY

Okay so let me just make a few things clear here. For the past 5 months the only things I have been consuming are:

>Salads
>Rice
>Fruit (orange/banana/apple/mango/grapes)
>Chicken Breast
>Water

That's literally it. I am not joking. When I eat rice (that's plain white rice by the way) I put it on a plate that has a diameter of 10cm, and it's not piled up. It's flat. When eat salads I don't add any dressings. When I eat chicken breast I have just 2 pieces. This is what I have been eating for lunch and dinner for the past 5 months. Do you see what I mean when I say that I think my CICO should be fine?

So just how the FUCK am I not losing this weight whatsoever?

SeeAnd
how much do you weigh

>You are doing one of three things right now
>Defying the laws of physics which govern the universe
>Eating more than you think you are
>lying to us and yourself

Why do you keep making excuses and repeating yourself when almost everyone in this thread says the answer is to start tracking your calories.Maybe start there and then come back with a log that proves you are defying the laws of physics?

Sipping actually works though.

Fucking idiots like you bitch about sips but then swallow a scoop of preworkout every day before you lift. Its the same shit.
>B-but sugar!
Sips have none, it is just caffeine which preworkout has plenty of too.
>B-but calories!
Sips have none.

>Weight and count your cals dude
>But I have been doing HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE
Fucking retard

I am 184cm (6'0) and weigh 87kg (191lbs).

Are you actually stupid? I am eating less than I ever have in my entire life. I am literally starving by the end of the day due to how little food I am eating. What part of this do you not understand?

But what about the fruit? I can't eat more than a handful of berried or I'll stall.

Are you stupid? If you aren't losing weight, than you are eating too much. That is the only explanation. 191 pounds at 6' tall is overweight if you are not a lifter. You are not special

Just start lifting. 191lbs isnt that fat unless your bf 30%+.

>I am eating less than I ever have in my entire life.
That tells us nothing, fatass.

Stop the rice and the fruit, replace with tons of green vegetables.

unless you want trap aesthetics start lifting.

Why are you so against tracking your calories? I've been doing it for five years and it only adds maybe 5 extra minutes of work for the whole day at the most.

FAST YOU FAT FUCK

I eat just one piece of fruit for either lunch or dinner a day or two a week. As for grapes I only take a handful.

What the actual fuck? How much less am I supposed to eat then? If I start eating any less then I'll just be eating one meal a day. That's just unhealthy.

The salads that I eat already consist of 100% green vegetables.

I can't afford a gym membership. I also can't afford to buy lifting equipment.

Look on the back of the Oreos you're currently eating. It says the daily average caloric intake is 2000 calories. It's on the back every food product you've ever bought.

There's 3500 calories in a pound. This means if your daily caloric intake is 2000 calories, and you cut 500 calories a day, that's a pound lost a week, in a month, you will lose four pounds. The thing is, your caloric intake is probably around 3500-4000 calories a day if you're a fat fuck.

What you need to do is spend one week checking the back of your food and adding up how many calories you eat in a day. Just one week, and you can stop counting, now having a feel for how much more you eat than the average person. If you're eating 3000 calories a day, cutting down to the average of 2000 calories a day that it says on the back of your Lays potato chips, you will lose eight pounds a month.

Couple this with exercise and you'll be a saggy skin monster who lost 100 pounds in absolutely no time at all.

Carbs, fat and sugar are factors that you can ignore and still shed enormous amounts of weight, and in your position, are too complex and discouraging to have to keep track of. Eventually you should learn about them, but keep it simple until you've seen progress.

do calisthenics then.

I don't know how much less you are supposed to eat because I don't know how much you are eating. Track your calories, tell me exactly how much you are eating and I'll tell you how much to eat.

All I hear is excuses. Being a fat fuck is your fate.

It really should say something though.

My calorie counting has me consuming literally half of what I did last year. Mainly from banning plates of chips and nightly sweets. I really have't lost any weight.

It's fine "you aren't losing because it's still too much", because I know for me, it is. But this implies I should have become a massive hamplanet previously, which I never did.

I've already said how much I'm eating. For lunch I put rice on a plate with a diameter of 10cm (aka, really fucking small). Or I eat a small bowl of 100% green vegetable salad. Or I eat 2 pieces of chicken breast. Or I eat 1 piece of fruit.

Sometimes I skip lunch or dinner and just eat 1 meal a day.

>The salads that I eat already consist of 100% green vegetables.
It doesn't matter. You need to ditch the carbs (rice, fruit) and fill up on vegetables. Don't limit them. Steam up a shit ton of broccoli, mushrooms, etc. and cover in fat to increase satiety. It's pretty much lazy keto. If you can't be bothered to count your calories, at least ditch carbs. Easy weight loss.

Do you even exercise?

Seriously, look into keto. Ditch the carbs and up your fat. You'll lose the weight without starving yourself and you won't feel miserable. Because right now, what you're doing isn't working. I'm a 5'3 womanlet and I seem to eat way more than you with success (in addition to having PCOS and muh thyroid problems).

post body

Download a fitness app and track all your macros/calories there. Also how long have you been actually trying to lose weight? Have you been trying for 2 years like this girl? Can you actually sit here and say you haven't eaten and sugar or junk food in the past two years?

Not happening. I'll just say that I went from 230 down to 110-ish from keto, then up to 130 with lazy keto + lifting. Take it or leave it.

she's still fat too, no biggie

This is science and math. We need numbers, you need numbers. If you ate three small McDonald's burgers a day at 650 cals each and stayed under 2000 calories daily, you'd lose weight. Eating 3000 calories of healthy vegetables is making you big and strong but it's not good for losing weight. Also no soda.

your perception of "a lot of food" must be far from reality

you need to eat less

mfw even if this bitch got to size 0 she'd still have flaps on flaps of skin

once you go fat you cant go back

I tried one of these, the blue can ultra zero monster and I couldn't finish it. It tastes like chemicals and I could feel my teeth rotting as I was drinking it. I can tell if this sip meme is serious. I'd rather drink coffee if I need caffeine.

I bet if you sent us a picture of what your dinner looks like it would get 40 replies mocking you about how enormous a portion it is.

100% this

>Drinking anything but white or red
Never gonna make it.

Also don't sip any beverage with your teeth retard, try and just put it on your tongue.

You're eating too many calories, fatty

Nobody will take this seriously but literally this.

This Desu.

So you're not working out but you're asking Veeky Forums how to lose wait?

Get to the gym, fat ass. Stop complaining until you take some fucking initiative.

Don't feel TOO bad. Guaranteed she has ungodly saggy skin now and her tits are as flat as a pancake. Just look at how high waised her pants are, pure cope.

I mean yeah at the end of the day you're a fat fuck but she's only marginally better off, I promise you.

I can't afford a gym membership.

lol bitch is frauding hard as fuck in the after pics. She's hiding some nasty shit under her flattering clothes and she has elephant legs. Also full hair/makeup, hiding squidward nose behind phone, and camera tilt lol

Just control your daily calorie intake and read up on how much calories are in different food

Don't try too hard so that you'll be demotivated (ie eat what you want but don't go above your daily set calories). Also, exercise is good but it's not necessary to lose weight

Good luck

Im a fat fuck too, 240 from 280 and i litteraly hate you. Fucking track your calories you massice fat shitbag. You cant "feel" your calories because you have no idea what a normal person eats in a day. I didn't know either till i started tracking. Its a skill you have to learn. You fat piece of shit.
FUCK. You make us all look bad. 'wah i try so hard' you haven't tried for shit.

PUSH UPS
SIT UPS
GET A BAG OF BOOKS AND CURL IT
PLANKS
PULL UPS
GO FOR A JOG YOU EXCUSE MAKING FAT PIECE OF SHIT GODDAMN IT.
FUUUUUCK.

>fattofit.jpg

You have to be fucking kidding me look at those legs this bitch still lard af

>67 replies on thread that should have had one reply: "read the fucking sticky you useless faggot"

Even just fucking walk for an hour a day, do SOMETHING.

This

Just boil out the calories you dunce

I was dubious as to whether you were a girl or not but
>not happening
Confirmed it for me. Tits or gtfo

Calories in / calories out
You're not even trying retard. Stay fat.

if by starving you mean your stomach feels hungry that's normal at first, you're stomach is stretched out as fuck and it takes a little bit to shrink down to a smaller size

Stop shovelling so much food into your face you fat fuck.

You're not exercising like an athlete, what the fuck do you think you need all that energy for?

Okay to all you retards who clearly have not even read what I've been saying. I've gone ahead and looked at what the calories of what I eat on a daily basis would add up to, and it's come to less than 1000 calories. Can you stop being a bunch of retards who have no reading comprehension now?

The thing is, I've been doing this for 5 months now. That's how little food I am eating in a day.

Read what I've said in the thread before making a comment you fuckwit.

>2018
>still believes in cal-in\cal-out
Stop being retarded

Fasting works, faggot, but, like everything, it's not that easy. You should still consume electrolytes and vitamins, but saying it doesn't work when there are dozens of studies disproving that is retarded.

unholy check

because youre weak

>to all you retards - I eat less than 100 kcal/day
Of course you do. I'm sure of it. And your electronic high-quality scale use *grams* and the USDA website confirms the macros of your food.

But there is still a way to go if your body is extreme and a mystery to science.
Skip food entirely every other day. Those days you don't even have to count anything. And if you want to drop more weight just skip food entirely for 6-9 days. Read more here: The other option is to go for long power-walks or other free exercise. You don't need those expensive Nikes just to walk a mile in someone's shoes as the saying goes.

mind over matter.
get up at the same time every morning and go for a brisk walk for 20-30 minutes. maybe even attempt some push ups and squats afterwards.
eat only lean meats and vegetables and maybe the odd bit of fruit as a sweet.
and stick by this saying
eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a poor man. in your condition anything you eat for dinner will basically be converted to fat

also if you really want to cheat weight loss learn to control your metabolism. You have the ability to regulate your body temperature at will, you were just never taught how to do it.

>this ameritard actually believes in "ZERO CALORIES"
It's not 0 calories per can, stop spreading fucking lies or learn to fucking read.

MONSTER ZERO HAS >11KCAL< PER CAN

the fucking deal is you clearly have an attitude about it. lmfao use some logic, are you trying to imply there is something other than yourself failing here?
getting fit is mildly difficult and look; some people just aren't cut out for mild difficultly. so dont treat withering into a slow pathetic death, having achieved nothing and being ultimately defeated by a fridge as something undeserved.

if you are up for a bit of pain heres what to do.
1. find a calorie tracker app/website, buy a scale, and religiously track exactly whats entering your disgusting face
2. physically work your body every single day. walking, lifting, sprinting etc. break and sweat. rest days don't mean days without excercise, just rest from certain muscle groups. aww poor bb dont like excercise? ok just die alone and sad then all g
3. sleep at least 8 hr
4. cut all sugar, salt, dairy, processed carbs
5. Intermittent fast, limit your eating window to 8 hours a day.
6. Fast, don't eat a thing every 4th day.

Repeat this for at least 3 months before whinging here again.

You want more details? You're confused? HAVE SOME FUCKING STRENGTH IF YOU WANT THIS, AND WORK IT OUT. Thats it. Just work through it. Will yourself to where you need to be.

Literally I know this is gonna sound like an oversimplification but just eat less. ALOT LESS. You should be hungry basically all day. I garaun-fucking-tee if you go to bed hungry every day for months, you will no longer be a fat fuck. I'd bet my dick and balls on it.

That's what I've been doing for the past 5 months. It didn't work.

its not any more than maybe 2-3 where I live

>OP jelly over fat chick losing a bunch of weight.
>OP counts feels first, calories after the fact.
>OP too poor to get gym membership, yet exercise is free and plenty of things to lift exist everywhere.
>OP is "184cm (6'0) and weigh 87kg (191lbs)" or around 5kg/10lbs "overweight".
>OP would rather post on a Tibetan python training image board than do something.
>OP feels they need the social validation feedback (of You's) from arguing rather than doing something.

Thanks for the daily chuckle!

Go vegan my dude, seriously. Here watch some documentaries :
HEALTH:
youtu.be/hJAKWQ6dDpQ
ENVIRONMENT:
dailymotion.com/video/x2zuhks
ETHICS:
youtu.be/BrlBSuuy50Y