Am an hour away from home

>am an hour away from home
>Roasties from work invited me out to a bar
>They're at the opposite side of the bar literally paying no attention to me talking about guy problems or some shit
>don't want to pay for an uber home so k gotta wait it out
>am an autismo who would much rather just be playing monster Hunter or watching anime right now
So what do I do guys?

Post on your phone, apparently.
Seriously though, don’t try to understand why women do things. They’re weird. Monster Hunter is the shit.

Leave just say you have a tinder hookup

browse Veeky Forums of course

Watch anime in the bar on your phone.

>>don't want to pay for an uber home so k gotta wait it out
Pay for the uber home. Your time is more valuable than the fare.

What did you expect? Unless you can fuck one of them in the toilets cut your losses and leave.

drive home drunk

I mean if I weren't so far from home I def would have, I don't wanna pay $60+ go head home.

Idk lel, I figured it might have gotten practice socializing lel.

Maybe they're on the other side of the bar because you're an autismo. Have you tried being fun and engaging?

Try have a conversation with random person

Be a man and walk up to them, say “if you invite me out for drinks, don’t ditch me in the first ten seconds.” Pay your bill, and walk the fuck home. If they don’t apologize to you, consider it a lesson learned.

A bit l 0 l, I tried getting in on a couple of conversations but they literally did not acknowledge me at all. I have no idea why they invited me out, we're friends at work but idk.

Do I just find a random loner?
Pls guide me senpai

>Hour to drive here
>walk home
N-NO THANK YOU

If you want practice socializing then go practice you autistic cunt.

Talk to someone.

Do I find a rando that's all alone and just walk up to them?

Tell them they smell good

You're going to be embarrassed and have a lot of awkward moments before you figure out how to properly socialize so just go and do it.

This is shit you should've got over and done with as a child when you cared less about awkward situations. So just go do it.

This is amusing
either they invited you out of pity/politeness expecting you to refuse
or
they did have an interest and you went full sperg and they disengaged

look around the bar and see if someone is looking at you with interest, better than randomly approaching
you can also try again to talk with said coworkers about the bar, drinks recommendation, places they tend to visit and whatnot

if they invited you out, why aren't you talking to them? what am i missing

Okay I must admit, I've been out with these people before but those times I was dancing with them and whatnot. I'm guessing they invited me out this time cause they didn't want me to feel bad even though they didn't want me around. They're dancing eight now but I haven't really bothered to join in, I'm kind of content with browsing Veeky Forums at this point idk

the fuck are you doing man. girls, especially roasties don't care about your feelings, if they invited you out it was for one reason. Interest in you, weather sexual or otherwise. just go make a fool of yourself. its fun.
last time i was at a pub i got black out drunk, think i hit son someones girlfriend, went out the back where there was a band playing which you were ment to pay to go out and see and i got dragged the fuck out by the bouncer. don't remember any of it.
do i care... nope

This is terrible advice that will ruin your reputation and has a high risk of making you do something that could negatively influence your life in the future.