Why does he look like shit after years of lifting

why does he look like shit after years of lifting

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eNFXEEdfQp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

strength does not equal aesthetics you fucking mong

u can be strong and look like shit

he has shit "aesthetic" genetics but good "Strength" genetics

it's not about genetics you fucking mong. lift for looks and you'll look good. there's a reason dudebros and strongmen for example don't have the same routines

God the state of this board

he has like 25% bodyfat and still visible abs
isn't that like, really good? if he went on a cut he would blow all these aesthetic fags outta the water

he would never go on a cut though, since his main focus is weightlifting progress

>looks like shit
because you have body dysmorphia

I wish he'd shave or at least trim that fucking beard down. Looks like complete fucking shit. needs a haircut too

Why is he so popular? A lot of his "advice" is just SS shit said slightly differently.

Because he's not a brandwhoring sellout looking to make money off everything he does and he puts up real weight.

For how long he's been working out his lifts honestly aren't that good

because he trained like a retard for years and admits it

just go on a cut fampai
>b-but muh lifts

He's natty and squats 500 lbs. His numbers are good.

This, because.

Seems like a cool dude, looks like his gym is enjoyed by many so respect. I appreciate anyone creating a good environment for people to lift.

Him and Omar are like, the only two youtubers that I believe are natty.

Loled

His catchphrase annoys the absolute butt gravy out of me.

>all that mass
>can't even dl 600

>TrAiN UnTamED
just cant stand the way he says it

Aesthetics is GENETICS.

When will you delusional fucks realise this?

You think a fitness model becomes a fitness model because of hardwork and dedication and drugs? No, if that was the case then every chad, brad and vlad would be a fitness model.

Fitness models have one thing everyone else here doesn't, the GENETICS for what is considered aesthetic proportions.

You can train your heart out, inject all the drugs you want, eat perfect diet year round, IF YOUR GENETICS SUCK COCK, YOU WONT BE AESTHETIC, END OF STORY.

He looks fucking shit without the beard

fat

he's fat and doesn't do enough chest or bicep work. If he hopped on a bench/flies/curls split and cut a bunch of fat, he would probably look terrific.

This desu. Would literally just require adding incline bench and curls to whatever he's doing now.

He's 100% focused on progression of his weight stats, and focuses a lot of his training on Power lifting and Strongman.

gym strength does not equal strength

You need to work on those bicep, also some crunches for that gross stomach.
Also shave and cut your hair, will make you look younger and less like a pedo

am I reading this correctly?

ITT: FUCKING MONGS

autism of the year award winner found!

is that cellulite?

This board never fails to amaze me

DUDE BUT ZYZZ

H-HE HAD NO MUSCLES AT ALL AND HE JUST CREATED THEM WITH LOGIC

found the guy in the pic

>You can train your heart out, inject all the drugs you want, eat perfect diet year round, IF YOUR GENETICS SUCK COCK, YOU WONT BE AESTHETIC, END OF STORY.
70% tru t bh

>t.

He's 15-18% bf, but he just looks like shit.
He's the new posterboy for 'your body on SS'.

When you're that fat and bottom heavy, you might as well aim for the 700 natty squat.

Stopping at 'you are not that weak' when your whole life and career is lifting is fucking pathetic.

Because this is what required for maximum strength. You can check Eric Bugenhagen for leaner maximum-strength body. Plus, they're both truly natty.

i think the fact that you can still see his abs when he's that fat is really impressive

High body fat you fucking retard

he just doesn't care. he lifts because he loves it and started making youtube videos so he could fund his gym. hes came a long way and his gym is starting to become pretty good. hes got top of the line squat racks and calibrated plates

>15%-18%
no

/fit9k/ is a board full of mongs omfg kys

Post video of your best squat

He has never done weightlifting, he does powerlifting

it's because he train for strength and not because of his bodyfat

he made a video where he competed in an amateur weightlifting competition u mong

>Alan Thrall
>good strength genetics
He's pretty weak though actually, so clearly not good strength genetics.

True to some extent, but anyone can become aesthetics on gear because you can literally decide the proportions of your muscle groups. Your shitty genes not letting you have a V-taper? Well, on gear just do extra volume for shoulders and lats, avoid deadlifts and you'll minimize waist width growth and maximize upper body width for the V-taper.

Yes, amateur.
Also take into account how long he has been lifting. For over 10 YEARS. My friend who competes in powerlifting and has been lifting for 5 years is bigger and stronger than him.

meh

looks are 80% bodyfat. You can do whatever the fuck you want at the gym if you eat enough protein you'll guild muscle

>avoid deadlifts and you'll minimize waist width growth

lol people still believe this broscience? this is "dont eat carbs after 6pm" tier broscience

SS fags tell people to not work their "core" because deadlifts and squats will do the job for them.
And everyone who takes this seriously ends up with flat WIDE AS FUCK cores with shit or no ab definition what so ever.

He permabulks and doesn't count calories. Drinks Milk all the time. Doesn't train upperbody as frequent as lower. If he ever cut or cared how he looked he could have a miriable look. Respect the dude's numbers though but his nutrition is shit

exactly, people need to get the idea of weight being universally the same out of their heads. gym barbells have notoriously light shapes, that's how they boost your ego

Only his chest looks bad desu if he'd lose some fat he'd look good

Except it's true retard, deadlifts train your lower back, which WILL make your waist wider.

He doesn't. You are retarded. He looks strong af, more aesthetic than 95% of men.
/thread

>exactly, people need to get the idea of weight being universally the same out of their heads. gym barbells have notoriously light shapes, that's how they boost your ego

He runs a gym and an educational lifting youtube channel

I don't think he's planning on beating any records with his own numbers

what is heavier a pound of steel or a pound of feathers?

>Thrall
which litteraly means slave in old norse, he has godtier genetics for hayball stacking and soil tilling

He has the genetics of a slave, so trash tier enough that you're made to do manual labor until you die. It's the warriors that had great genetics.

Humans have the freedom to choose what you become good at, some choose to excel at curling.

cause he has a bum beard. He'd conform to aesthetic standards if he'd cut down, but why would he? It's not his jam

Alan Thrall is not even strong.
Fat and inherently unathletic.

>2pl8s OHP is not even strong, r-right guys?

You are just mad that he is at least twice as strong as you are.

I’d say a pound of steel, because feathers are lighter.

Underdeveloped pecs and lats, v-taper destroyed by excessive abdominal muscle growth. Strength and aesthetics overlap in the beginning, but somewhere along the way you have to pick one or the other.

So, If I'm trying to impress people with my lifts should I use bumper pl8s to lift the "same weight" but manage to rep higher?

bof

>light shapes

put me in the screencap

There is a correlation, but gym strength and strength is not the same, if u take a indermediate lifter and a regular untrained but strong guy, the indermediate lifter can probably bench 30kg more just because of better form, but it doesn't mean hes "stronger"

You can’t be serious.

That’s neural efficiency. You know how chimpanzees aren’t that big but are way stronger than humans? That’s because of neural efficiency. It is actual real life strength even if you didn’t increase muscle size.

Technique os not a type of strength you neuronlet

Exactly and all gyms are build on low gravity spots, to make lifts bigger

define "heavier"

I don’t know brah, he looks pretty big in this skit
>youtu.be/eNFXEEdfQp4

He’s just really fat so he has very little definition.

>Aesthetics is GENETICS.
Alan Thrall just needs to lose some fat desu.

Mine is a mile underground so all the compressed oxygen doesnt weigh the barbell down

because it is TREN untamed, tren as in trenbolone

He looks ok to me desu

Not for someone who's as heavy as him with 5+ years of consisteny lifting under his belt.

You do realize that Arnold had a notoriously shitty, wide waist? He had like the worst V-taper among the group he was competing against.

put me in the cap

You ever wonder why some exercises are harder with dumbbells than barbells? Probably something to do with the STRENGTH of your stabilizers. And if you disagree, you're saying that machines build strength too. :^)

His beard is fucking hideous

This is true and common sense.
How tragic it is to see a genetic inferior male attempt to "beat" the curse of bad genes. You'll see them in the gym, attempting to lift heavy weights in order to improve their tiny musculature, doing wrists curls to increase the size of their pathetic 6 inch wrists. They'll take hairloss drugs to slow down piebalding, which will occur in their late teens/early 20s, far earlier than their "normal" alpha male counterparts who even those predisposed to balding will maintain NW1 hairlines until 35-40. They'll wear glasses for their myopia, and even take Melanotan to tan their pale, fast-wrinkling skin. What an atrocity it is for a genetically inferior male to disguise his weak genes through plastic surgery - imagine the look of horror on his wife when she realizes her children are genetically inferior from her husbands weak disguised genetic code.

kek

knows hi shit and puts a lot of effort into making the videos good

Correct. Strength is specific. Change the shape of the weight+barbell and angle when benching ever so slightly and you wont be nearly as strong

He looks good desu.

Because he's clear, honest, and very entertaining.

His videos and tutorials are great for babbys first day at the gym. When you become a decent lifter, you stop caring.