Was it autism

was it autism

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=enovsGfI7o8
genovapedia.org/blahapedia.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what the fuck is wrong with jason
all he does is hate on people yet he looks like a pear and his lifts are mediocre for a guy training that long

Ego lifting. He does as heavy as he possibly can with terrible form, so he never gets any real and substantial gains. I would also guess a terrible diet.

Narcissism is the most dangerous mental illness.

autism

youtube.com/watch?v=enovsGfI7o8

delusion

This 100%

He switches from meme diet to meme diet then gives up and I believe is currently trying to "recomp".

Honestly if we're being fair, he doesn't look too bad. I mean he's obviously fat and not as big as he should be all things considered, but he has some decent musculature. He's just fat + horrible insertions + doesn't really practice what he preaches.

that's as fair an evaluation as you're likely to find on the topic

he looks like a humanoid jabba nigga

Some people have way too much time on their hands these days.

Nice quads

genovapedia.org/blahapedia.html

I have the body on the right, I need to cut lower.

I'm about to start lifting. How fucked am I? Can you ever be aesthetic with this body type?

>shit genetics
>shit personality
>shit diet
>roids
>still looks like this
maybe he lied about lifting and going to the gym

>Honestly if we're being fair, he doesn't look too bad.

Isn’t he on TRT?

I know he’s in his 40s, but I’m never sure if his lifts are impressive due to the possible test assistance.

>tfw have his body
i wanna die everyday

I have this pear shaped bullshit but I'm heavier than him. How do I make sure it goes away while cutting

kek

>Honestly if we're being fair, he doesn't look too bad
You're kidding? He looks fucking horrendous. He's a dude with an hourglass figure kek.

>Honestly if we're being fair, he doesn't look too bad.

Lmao shut the fuck up

He has been on roids for 5 years and manages to like that, fairness is calling his progress pathetic

He was blasing 1g of gear when he was training for his powerlifting meet, he's on far more than TRT right now lmao.

He stopped discussing his drug stack because he's afraid of losing his youtube ads and realize that after that many years of gear his progress isn't unrationalizible, so he's silently pretend ot be natty

Dudes I’m scared. How do I keep myself from looking like Blaha?

*inhales audibly* i'm actually uhh, hehe, i uhh hehe, i'm actually NOT bald :)

Iktf

It fucking sucks.

control your caloric intake

Are his arms big? Mine are like 14 inches and I want them to look like his.

A "fitness" youtuber has one of the most disgusting physiques I've ever seen.

What the fuck is wrong with you morons?

Is it a thing to suck in your gut like that...even seen super fit people do it
..it looks silly on actually fit people, and just straight up sad of a gross chunk of flesh that this guy call a body

>Some people have way too much time on their hands these days.
This is what happens when you don't have friends

bum

>in terms of lean body mass, my arms are 15 inches

it is an objectively funny video if you like him or don't know anything about him

I always thought he was pretty big but it turns out he is actually a manlet, I was convinced he was about 6ft1 but apparently that is not the case

>I actually have very narrow hips