= Warning =

Taking antibiotics can make your achilles hill and other tendons rupture, please be careful as its painful and will require surgery, dont exercise when taking antibiotics

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JV3cpdexdVU
fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressAnnouncements/ucm513183.htm
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2097415/Taking-antibiotics-ruptured-tendon-The-hidden-dangers-everyday-drugs-assume-harmless.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I cringe with the pop sound, this healthy woman broke hers while videotaping
youtube.com/watch?v=JV3cpdexdVU

Proof?

fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressAnnouncements/ucm513183.htm

>Fluoroquinolones are antibiotics that kill or stop the growth of bacteria. While these drugs are effective in treating serious bacterial infections, an FDA safety review found that both oral and injectable fluroquinolones are associated with disabling side effects involving tendons, muscles, joints, nerves and the central nervous system. These side effects can occur hours to weeks after exposure to fluoroquinolones and may potentially be permanent.

doesn't get much more official than fda.gov

Cipro, Levaquin, Avalox, nearly every generic ending in “quin”, “oxacin,””ox,”…are all part of a large family of antibiotics called “Fluoroquinolones.” The FDA finally updated their warning on these antibiotics as of July 2016. They site “multiple system damage that may be irreversible.

In 2010, I took Cipro for a UTI and it changed my life forever. A round of antibiotics literally changed the path I was walking, into a path that I couldn’t even crawl on. Multiple spontaneous tendon and ligament ruptures, spinal degeneration, and arthritis that is widespread. We are talking multiple joint dislocations and surgeries to most of my large joints and spine. Twenty surgeries in the last 7 years if you wanna count. I said T W E N T Y. T

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2097415/Taking-antibiotics-ruptured-tendon-The-hidden-dangers-everyday-drugs-assume-harmless.html
read another persons story ruined her life

I too took them for a week and was so sick the whites of my eyes became inflamed and it was excruciating to blink. I have tendon issues and fascia stiffness as well as neuropathy in both legs from the calves down. I'm so sorry to hear about your outcome. After reading your comment it makes sense to me why I can't run anymore and I'm in so much pain all the time. I also had two tendons --- the pereoneals --- worked on and I still can't walk 1/4 of a mile without limping and exhausting myself with pain or fatigue. My Achilles' tendon has contracted and won't bend my ankle up and more than 90 degrees. This lack of dorsiflexion inhibits my ability to walk.

This happened to me years ago. Took antibiotics for several months and did must thai, got fucked Achilles, thankfully youth, arginine and reverse calf raises fixed it in a year.

*Muay thai

And this was given the a-okay by the american chemical association...i mean fda?
Brilliant!

>that sound
what the fuck

>hill

Well, american doctors are overprescribing antibiotics all the time and people are too stupid too take them the full time they need to, leading to multiresistant germs requiring more (and much worse) antibiotics. I blame poor education

My doc kept feeding me doxycycline for epididymitis/orchitis. Two years later for seemingly no diagnosible reason, severe back pain mostly lower but it can travel up to the back of my head and glass joints. Everytime I go to get it checked its
>I dunno you seem healthy
>best not worry lol

what the fucking fuck, I hope you're suing the fuck out of those pharmaceutical companies

He would need to prove its the antibiotics fault which is borderline impossible and if it seemed like he had a case, he would likely disappear or commit suicide

Yes, western doctors tend to be stupid or simply criminally negligent when it comes to this kind of thing.

That's how it is. Doctors LOATHE patients that ask questions. LOATHE THEM and go out of their way to denigrate them.

The more you learn about the american medical and pharmaceutical industry the more you realize that you have to take your own health into your own hands and do as much as possible to minimize contact and need to go to doctors and take trips to the pharmacy.

Norfloxacin was the only antibiotic that worked for me in getting rid of a testicle infection. I only went on it after like 3 courses each of amoxycillin and doxycycline didn't do shit.
No adverse effects and I wish the doctor prescribed it earlier.

I'd say this "stay away from doctors"-stuff only goes for easy illnesses. Harmless illnesses normally go away on their own and doctors only give people stuff, so people feel like this accelerated the process (mainly antibiotics -.-). But with serious stuff (cancer, diabetes, lung puncture etc), you *need* professional help and there might be more one can do wrong, but that's at least a field, where they know proper, working, procedures.

Basic fitness, nutrition, being active, dealing with mental and physical stress, and being careful will eliminate 99% of all doctor visits.

Litterally the only time you should visit one is with emergencies or if you need a check up.

Hell, even type two diabetes has numerous real cures that can be done that can manage and in many cases reverse it. Same for many cancers now.

this

>Right-wing retards being anti-science
Colour me surprised

It is well known side effect of flurochinolones, that they cause degeneration of ligaments and that way rupture of achilles
That's quite serious side effect, which is accompanied by user's enzymes and genetics. The doctors had no idea, that it will happen to this user and I am sure they just wanted to help.
I am sure that in side effects in Patient information leaflet of that medicine was written that it can cause several damage to Your body, so he could deny it and heal himself with shaman in Amazonia, but good luck if You have some bacterial inflammation of joints and try to heal it with f*ckin' equisetales.
And if, IF, this is first user on this planet with this sort of side effect, how the hell could docs and pharmaceuts know about this kind of side effect and how could they wqrn You.
People, God, Ecolution, Alah, Or some jewish god, some Hinduist ,,hajlalejla" (dunno what name of their healing god is) gave You brain to think, and so, it is Your duty to think if You are going to risk and take the pill with its risk factors or not.
(cann't write it better in english since it is not my first language)

user, what I posted came out of the text book of the average hippy and the average corn shucking mountain idiot.

This is what most of the people in the fucking country feels now.

There's a reason why people who talk about alternative medicince and fitness for health are making fucking bank.

You know that they have to fucking strictly and heavily test everything for years before it comes to market correct? Unless they pay the FDA damned well that is.

strongest tendon in the body m8

>diabetes has numerous real cures
You retarded idiot try to cure DM I or MODY or gestational diabetes.
You can only cure DM II but it hasn't to be very serious with morbid obesity, I think, this becomes lifetime too.
Antibiotics are not for making patient go away. Try to heal patient with sever neutrophilia without antibiotics or antimycotics, or try to cure osteomyelitis caused by G- bacterias without antibiotics.
Do not heal Your high pressure and enjoy Your heart attack or stroke.
If patient like comes with sore throat (caused by viruses) and You will not give him antibiotics and he will get pneumomia because of bacterial superinfection he will sue You, but if You give it to them and he will be one of millions and he will get sever side effects he will sue You. And of course write about it on Veeky Forums.
Try to cure just recidiving urinal infection without antibiotics. Just try it. Your patient will sooner or later get fibrosis of uretra.

Damn.

>T. Mexican generic pharma rep
Nice trips though

Yep and that's why is most of side effects writren in leaflet which comes with drugs, so wverybody can read it and consider if he want to risk taking the medicine.
Also for example thalidomide side effect on new borms wouldn't be discovered even with testing nowadays

That's because they don't test long or thouroughly enough anymore.
Almost any horrifying drug can make it to the market as long as they list SOME of the most dangerous side effects in a tiny leaflet or have someone babble it off in those commercials.

of course you cant cure congenital diseases or genetic diseases you fucking sperg, nobody said that. Proper nutrition, exercise, mental health will stave off most illnesses that plague modern society. My immune system was shit, I used to always get infections,pimples all over my face, ear infections when going in pools, I fixed up my nutrition and started doing IF and most of my problems went away but I was still quite vulnerable to colds. I started doing wimhof 2 years ago and I haven't been ill one day since. I am doing 5 mile runs shirtless in 0 degrees and I don't get sick at all, meanwhile before I would get a sore throat from staying shirtless in the house at ~20 degrees.
But no by all means keep taking your statins, I'm sure it will keep you from having a heart attack, no goy you shouldn't exercise or meditate it's all just shilling by big yoga

>That's because they don't test long or thouroughly enough anymore
That's because You cann't test on pregnant women because of ethical and moral problems. Also testing of drugs takes about 12 years and cost it about billion $. From 10 000 new compounds only 250 make it to clinical testing and only from 1 to 5 make it to real drugs buyable in pharmacy. So if You are clever enough start making drugs on Your own. I believe that money, lack of talent and time in Your case will not be problem.

>Zumba so hard you snap your shit

You said that there is several ways to cure diabetes mellitus. So PROVE IT!
Heal dying 13 years old child with hyperglycemic coma with nutrition.
Diabetes mellitus type II is caused by fatness and bad life style.
Also healthy lifestyle support immunity beside mamy other things, so You just discovered f*ckin' America.
Hawk & out.

That was me, not the guy you're talking too.
I never once said anything about several cures for multiple types of diabetes that are real disesaes that have to be cured. I said:
>type two diabetes has numerous real cures
You green texted a small portion of it and ran with it.

General fitness, nutrition, dealing with stress, and staying safe means that you'll eliminate 99.9% of the reasons to go to a doctor.

But they have no problem what so ever with prescribing said pills to pregnant women.
Ah, and they're now prescribing Oxycontin, something that is more addictive then crystal meth and not as safe, to children now! So..yeah. Awesome.

>2018
>being so weak you need to use antibiotics
Just take yourself out of the gene pool grandpa

I can’t even bring myself to watch it. My Achilles snapped and that sound is all to familiar and heart breaking.