How much should I bench to gf this type of girls?

All of them

>dyed hair
>dressed like a basic bitch
>glued to her phone
thotimus prime detected

>glued to her phone
what interesting thing can you do on a subway?

Lmao6pl8s minimum

Read a book

taking pics of nice gals.

mew and read

some people get sick reading books in transit(like me), she could as well be just checking her messages
touche

>Read a book

>mew

>OP literally took this photo himself
absolute madman

Prawdopodobnie morda 5/10 i jakiekolwiek poczucie humoru.
Jak ci sie podoba mieszkanie w warszawie?

Just tell her you have family in america and want to bring her to meet them

Don’t matter. They will love you anyways :)

Shit, this hit harder than it should've

leg press 38 plates.

t. leftypol

Regular or bumper pl8s?

Morda trochę lepsza ale nie miałem jak zrobić zdjęcia po drugie ja tylko przejazdem.

regular. should take 20 minutes to load them up. There should be no more plates left in the gym. No more space left on the leg press machine to put any more plates. Once you start lifting you should black out for a millisecond each rep.

>Reading books is left
Its always amazing how stupid some of you really are.

always 5 lbs more than your current 1rm

Lol ok nerd

Seems safe

You took a photo of my girlfriend, fella

How much do I need to bench to gf her?
Inb4 pedo
Inb4 made for bbc

For sure ;^

is there anything more pretentious, more attention-seeking?

that facial hair turned my stomach

Get stuck in deep thought about your life and what decisions you should make in "x" circumstance.

oh wow... looks almost identical to one of my flings. She really wasn' that hot but the cuteness factor was over the roof.

had to stop the fling cause i started feeling like a pedo. as for the answer, I didn't lift then, was full blown alcoholic.

You do not have to bench to get those kinds of girls. You have to be good to them.

is the average human so retreaded now that reading a book is pretentious?

Does this even exist in current year? Can modern women be satisfied with a real person when barraged with ideals on social media 24/7

Do I also need to lock my legs out?

more please

So she should be glued to a book instead of her phone?

This is last photo. I thought I fucked up this one.

Ok, someone go approach her. How does the dialogue go ?

>inb4 flex a 'cep

>QTs in subways are real

When I was in DC it was nothing but angry basketball americans. Where do you live, OP?

No, you can read children's books or do coloring books, but I better not catch you reading In Search of Schrodinger's Cat you fucking nerd

Poland

I regret now. I should approach her.

That train decor is Toronto.

TTC

did you know you can read books on your phone

She is clearly smirking while typing something, meaning she's obviously texting her bf. Can't you faggots read into body language?

Every girl does that. That it doesn't mean they are not available.

definitely. not all girls use social media you know - facebook has about 1bn concurrent users on a roughly 50/50 basis, and even a majority of those aren't consumed by 'ideals'

Glued to her phone?
She was probably very uncomfortable from the weirdo photographing her so she prayed eye contact wouldn't be made

some low tier normie whore?

just dont be fat

Get hit on by uggos

lol fag

>That train decor is Toronto.
do you even use the TTC?

Get a nice sandwich.

If your commute is only 10 minutes or so, it's almost annoying to get out a book because just when you start getting into it you have to put it away. There is literally nothing wrong with using your phone on the train, especially if it allows you to ignore weirdos like OP who sit across from you on an empty car and take creepshots of you.

this is the same woman

play pokemon on your DS

This reminds me the other day at the gym, there was this bearded faggot who wouldn't stop talking about some pokemon game with his friend the entire fucking workout, discussing about the best attacks or some shit. Jesus.

were they dyel? I cant imagine them being anything but a couple of neckbeards

Pretty much your average soyboy.