Go to party full of normies

>go to party full of normies
>everyone calls me "muscles"
>dont drink cause it would ruin my cut
>everyone else drinking, dancing, and having a good time
>girl starts drawing on my arms cause theyre huge and im the only dude wearing a tank top
>ask her if she needs a bigger canvas and flex for her
>actually having fun
>just sitting on the couch minding my own business
>drunk dude pulls me in to start dancing with everyone
>i trip and fall down and lay face down on the floor for a good 20 second
>awkward silence
>i start contemplating my life choices that brought me to such a point
>"why dont you just drink like everyone else your age"
>"why the fuck are you on the floor"
>"why are you thinking about her when you havent spoken to her in a year"
>people wondering if im ok cause im still on the floor
>i leave and watch episode 125 of dbz super
>find solace in the fact that at least i didnt job as hard as freiza vs toppo

when did you realize that muscles mean nothing if you're still an autistic sperg

And stop lifting for others.

Do people seriously do this?
Just have a spirit with some diet mixer: if you haven't been drinking for a while anyway then you won't need so much that you can't just make up for it over the next day or two

Diet mixers give you cancer. Just drink spirits & club soda if you're such a giant faggot that you need to dilute it.

>>i trip and fall down and lay face down on the floor for a good 20 second
top jej my man

>not drinking gin and juice on a cut

never gonna make it pleb

What's funny is OP could have gotten up quickly but everyone was probably concerned as fuck because he pulled a 20 second flop. Op I think you could have recovered.

was ment for

don't ever inadvertently reply to me or my wife's son again

Absolute autism.

Couldn't you just have eaten nothing on the next day to make up for it?

why do we fall user ?

OP if this is real and you’re still here, why were you on the ground for 20 seconds? I legitimately do not understand this.

obviously. the not standing up and contemplating existence at a party is the part where he fucked up. autism to the max. i did that kind of shit when i was young and still get embarrassed thinking of it.

then you're a normie too. get off this board while you still can

>Diet mixers give you cancer.
Kill yourself retard.

Just act like nothing happened. Proceed as usual

So we can pick ourselves back up.

I don't get the whole "jobbing" being used to apply to losing now. Frieza should never be expected to beat a GoD. Though he would have done a lot better if didn't try to stop the fucking destruction bomb.

>>>"why are you thinking about her when you havent spoken to her in a year"

>falls down
>didn't immediately start doing push ups

you missed the chance to make the whole party laugh.

Why don't you stop hanging around impulsive degenerates.

>tank top

>>dont drink cause it would ruin my cut
Only faggots need drugs, good man OP

>dat perspective
mirin. how old are you?

it's good if you can pull it off. the bad thing about tanks is 220lbs if they're tall) in tanks get so much attention, from both men and women, it's insane

>living

>when did you realize that muscles mean nothing if you're still an autistic sperg
Before I actually started lifting, 10 fucking years ago (I'm 31 years old)

You can never fully stop being autistic, but you can be less of it. You can train your social skills and progress in life, unless you're fucking dumb and can't use your intelligence for that.

>took way too long to engage in work/education
>used to be an autistic 22yo NEET
>realize by myself some day that actually taking smart decisions and doing something in life is more important than thinking I'm smart
>with lots of effort, start making "friends" - found people to spend time with doing whatever, be it studying, eating, partying, drinking alcohol, playing sports
>sloooowly start understanding social mechanics; all friendships failed meanwhile (and this is what people fear)
>at the same time I'm doing that, I'm lifting
>join uni at like, 25 years old
>decent social skills, decent body, becoming kind of a fun dude
>by the time I finish uni I'm like a chad - easy going with women, fucked more than 40, dated two, have friends and tons of acquaintances
>still play online child games while screaming naked and fully enjoy it

Just don't let people notice or know.

Is dragon ball super worth watching?
I tried it expecting good melancholy feels from childhood. It was a fucken cat that like eating sweets. I dropped then I randomly saw an episode on TV. There were some kind of dog furries characters, a fat cat (like the super god or something but fat). Then commercials about blue sayan. Then black Sayan.

>asusmes "partying" and getting blasted on alcohol and drugs is "making it"
Kid, I'm almost 53 years old, went through the same shit, and do you know what? IT IS BULLSHIT. It's a false image of "being popular" and "making it" that is MEANINGLESS in the long term and that might actually HURT you in the short term. Just stop wanting it. Think about it: aren't there more meaningful, fulfilling things you could do with your time and energy, than hang around with a bunch of idiots who have no higher purpose than getting drunk and/or high and acting like fools?

I'm not saying "be a recluse and have no social life". I'm saying "spend your time on meaningful things and spend your social time with quality people who likewise do meaningful things".

>b-b-but I want a girlfriend!
That's nice. It's also normal. But you should not spend much time at all indulging your hormone-driven need to find a mate, if for no other reason than you have little to offer one right now. Most people find their spouse when in college, or just after college. Focus on making YOUR life good then worry about being with someone. Don't sacrifice your long-term quality of life for some cheap thrills right now.

>Classed as a skinnyfat DYELL by Veeky Forums
>Go to party
>Guy calls me Ronnie Coleman
>Starts talking to me about Zyzz

kill me

>dbz super

you are probably tall over 6'0 whereas im a 5'11 manlet and ill never make it brah

Please listen to based grandpa.The kind of people who party look cool when they're but are retards in general if they keep it up. There's nothing special about drinking beer and talking to people about nothing while listening to garbage music.

>when im cutting i can onjly have 1800 calories
>need to get 150 gram of protein
>im not eating straight whey powder so i usually hit my calorie limit with about 500 cals to spare
>cant get drunk with that little calorie limit
>if ima get buzzin i need to do it as efficiently as possible
>will usually take straight shots or certain wines

im not saying its the best idea but drinking beer or certain things will completely ruin your progress

Why the fuck were you on the floor for 20 seconds? All you had to do was quickly get back and say "haha damn" and continue chilling

And you also thought about another girl while you were already doing something(partying with girls). Pathetic.