Fake it till you make it

>be 178cm tall
>use lifting shoes
> now I am 184cm tall
>style hair like a Chad and get 3 extra cm

Now I am 187cm tall with the build and gains of a 177cm man

Bitches ask me how tall I am at the pub, tell them I am actually 190cm tall. They mirin

Fake it till you make it bros

They are pretty comfy and it is impossible to tell that you are wearing them

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH FOR SURE
Manlets are fucking pathetic

NOOO NOOO

THEY'RE LEARNING TOO FAST

>impossible to tell that you are wearing them
This is what manlets actually believe

Every normal person (and females) will be able to tell somethings off with your appearance, but they won't tell it to you not to hurt your feelings

No pussy for you, kid

Yeah no one will be able to tell lol

>one of the most famous hollywood actors
>so goddamn insecure

Why

Those shoes are obvious. But it's not obvious if I wear a light heeled dress shoe with those insoles.

Probably doesn't help that people in Hollywood are taller than average

actually your leg-to-knee ratio gets pretty fucked up with anything over 1.5inch, 2 if you're like a sylvester stallone of insoles
best thing you can do is matching a 1inch lift with a good external lift, similar to a boot

While wearing a 2.5" insole will look weird af, no one will bat an eye with this strategy

>literally high heels for men

congrats

I'm guessing this is from that vampire movie? Tom cruise looked so different it was weird.

I doubt that's true. Plenty of actors are manlets.

>Probably doesn't help that people in Hollywood lie about their height all the time
Ftfy

Arnold always claimed 6'2"+ but most people who met him on seminars or elsewhere place him at 5'10"-11"

You can tell. It's called 'uncanny valley' and it seriously puts people off.

Are you planning to wear them while you are having sex with a girl who was "mirin you so hard" at the bar? Or will you take them off and immediately jump on the bed, hoping she can't tell that you are actually a gnome?

I’m 5’3 but don’t let that stop you from anything I get mired from girls everyday because my body is on point.

I bench 225 and squat 350 so that makes up for my height and chicks dig it. I fucked lots of girls so if you are short man just don’t give a fuck I don’t even think about the fact that I’m 5’3 anymore because I fuck so many bitches and my lifts are insane.

Like it’s really not as bad as people make it seem being this short of course I’d like to be taller sometimes but fuck that because being short means I gotta be more confident then the tall guys and chicks dig confidence I get mired a lot more then the tall guys at my gym.

Really being 5’3 isn’t that big of a deal at all.

How exactly can you make it doing this? You’re not gonna grow 2 inch taller

>turbo manlet, therefore has insane leverages for skwat and bench
>225 bench and 350 skwat
>insane lifts
>thinking anything less than 2.5/4/5/6 will get you grills
the COPE is real in this one

I'm 5'7 but reach 5'9-10 in a good day with insoles

No one knows and if they find out i don't really care

3 inches is 7.5cm nigga

That's quite a lot

if you don't care, you wouldn't wear them in the first place

Good man. You made it.

Let him be.
>Short adult males (4 ft. 11 inches to 5 ft. 11 inches) who had normal birth links were also discovered to be a heightened risk of committing suicide. This is likely contributed to socioeconomic stereotypes, bias, and maltreatment of short males.

>High
>Heels
I know growth isn't your strong suit but try to grow up

This is sad. You're like those Mexicans/asians on /pol/ who hate themselves so much that they tell themselves that they're white (due to flimsy reasons like "kinda" having less non-white festures) and ending up hating other people like them to keep up with the delusion.

Find ways to be ok with yourself. You can't keep up this charade forever.

That sounds more likely to be linked to stupidity that "shortness"

>Be over 180
>"how tall are you user?"
>literally never have a concrete answer because I couldn't be assed to care
>implying this is not the actual tall attitude towards height

lel this

>
kek so true

I had something like these, but they were a lil different. Made my feet hurt.

Finally decided I dont care anymore. If some roastie is not interested in me because I'm 5'6", then I don't need her anyways. Besides, the truth will eventually come out when I take my shoes off anyways.

>impossible to tell that you are wearing them
until everyone notices that your ankle is three inches above the top of your shoe

His feet look like they're going to explode from those boots. If not lifts, then he has some serious Frodo feet.

I'm 5'6". I intentionally wear shoes that have as small a sole as possible (3mm). Because fuck it. I know what I am.

even flat sneakers have like 1cm height increase iirc

I like your style kid, I know pronounce you honorary lanklet

Yep. And, like I said, that's why I wear shoes with a thinner sole. Pic related, they're comfy as fuck.

one of the chaddiest chads i know is short. As long as you own it it wont count against you. He has something on his tinder profile like "i look smaller the further you are from me" and if any girls say he looks small on there he says shit like "well im a 9 and you're quite far away, like a 7 so im not surprised it looks that way"

seems to work for him

rollin agan

and agan

agan

fuck it, I'm done

Mate, thats a meme, now that he is much older he's probably around 6, but back in the day did the exact same strict measurements they do today, weight/height the whole thing for Olympa, you can't just roll in be like yeah put me in 208 class even thought im 5lbs over also add 3 more inches to my height so I look more impressive to people with the package i managed to bring at such height

>be girl
>go to bar with friends after breakup
>start talking to awkwardly cute, 6'2" guy
>we end up back at his place
>things are getting hot and heavy
>he won't take off his shoes for some reason
>finally kicks them off after we're in bed
>been so long since I had sex that I actually cum and we go to sleep
>wake up in the morning as he's getting out of bed
>he looks a lot shorter
>rub the sleep from my eyes twice to make sure I'm not dreaming
>says he's just going to the bathroom
>puts his shoves on, runs his hands through his hair real quick
>mfw he leaves and I realizes he's a full 6" shorter without his shoes and with bed-head

>one night stands
THOT BEGONE

you'll look very stupid once you get naked haha

see Just gotta be smart about when you get naked

Holy fuck, imagine being so insecure that you're above 5'9 and consider suicide. You literally can bullshit 1 or 2 more inches and no one will notice. Hell 5'10 isn't even """short""", it's fucking average. Something like 5'7 is short.

damn emilia looks good here. what happened

Manlets with this attitude are respectable, it’s the self hating insecure ones that are fun to bully

do you even lift brah

The funny thing is that the females already fraud massively via makeup, pushup bras, and heels. An average girl can cheat a good 2 points imho.

Now imagine the same shit with a guy. Insoles, fake biceps, and wigs. Ridiculous.
Men truly are the privileged gender, really gets the noggin' joggin'

>be 195 cm
>always claim im 188 cm because heil fucking hitler motherfuckers
I wish I was around when you peddled your bullshit OP
People arent as autismal about height like they are in the us of a over here sadly, so no lying manlets to fuck with.

I just get the feeling that these would be more detrimental than helpful. Being insecure is way worse than being short in the eyes of women.

AHAHAHAHAHAH the average woman is taller than you, calling you a manlet would be an insult to them, you're like the king of midgets, all buff and shit, like a mini bodybuilder

imagine if a fire broke out or a mad fan chased after him

I would love to see him run in those

I'm 6'2 and say I'm 6' just so that king of manlets start to sweat.

This is a pasta you retards

check em

>pull a bitch in these
>take off shoes when you get at your place
hmm there's no flaw in this

>he takes his Timbs off when he fucks

faggot

Lol i while you struggle with this nosense i get them without any effort

Why does Veeky Forums bully manlets so much? I know what I am, and what I'm not.

they only do those measurements if you're not in the open class; it's not just a meme, I know a woman who met him and insisted he was 5'10 max

shieeeet

>not 3/4/5/6/7
Shiggydiggy

W2c?

what's the 7?

You already got fucked

I’m 5’9 and have been wearing these since 2015, they work with the right boots but I think I fucked up my hips and knees. Also I dated a very hot girl for several months and one day she decided to be cute and tried on my shoes and, well lets say the ensuing breakup was awkward for both of us

>tldr; short guy makes me cum
>next morning I laugh cause he's short

Someone cancel the fucking news. This roasties got something to say.

Smh

K e k

>People are actually replying to this yet again
Sigh...

jokes on you, he got laid

>it's not obvious

It's obvious. It's obvious as soon we see the top of your manlet foot straining against the laces. Because you have an extra 4" of fucking insole, the top of your ankle is 4" higher, and it looks like you are wearing pic related, because you basically fucking are.

>not obvious
HAHAHA. Fucking manlets, when will they learn?

Three inch heel in one shoe and the other without. As long as you have shoes that are slightly larger than your normal size it’s not very noticeable

Shit that looks like it hurts

>not very noticeable

It's absolutely noticeable. But whatever, wear high heels like a girl if you want.

i wear these because i was flat-footed as a child so i reckon if you get caught thats what you say

>literal 45 degree angle in the top of your shoe where it should be flat
>not noticeable
kys manlet

oooh checkem

>not Mars/Venus/Saturn/Jupiter

>Now imagine the same shit with a guy. Insoles, fake biceps, and wigs. Ridiculous.
>Men truly are the privileged gender, really gets the noggin' joggin'

so tru bro.

That why i steroid ma gains and slay dem dungeon whores.

Dude that's way too obvious

Gona suck when you go home with a chick, kick your shoes off, and suddenly she's the one looking down at you.

shiggy diggy check em'

sounds like someone is in denial and 5'8" or 5'9"...

Jesus christ take your photos from the same angle if you're trying to make a comparison

Try living at an athletic college campus where the mean height is 6’ or over and anything less is completely ignored by women

Women are awful at estimating height

kek. nice get