Did people start respecting you more after getting Veeky Forums?

Did people start respecting you more after getting Veeky Forums?

stop caring about what others think and start lifting you pussy

Yes they did. You don't even need to get big, a hint of you working out is enough for Thots to mire. But the biggest part might be the boosted confidence

As a former fatty, it's weird, but yeah, they do.

As a fat ass people never took me seriously even when I made good points. People wouldn't listen to my suggestions at work even if they're better than what's already proposed.

Now when I talk they're all ears. Nobody will ever to admit to "taking you seriously only now that you've lost weight", but god damn it sure fucking seems like it.

>Nobody will ever to admit to "taking you seriously only now that you've lost weight",
Of course. In their heads, you just learned to be "assertive" and "confident". They can't own up to how shitty their sense of judgement is.

If you are starting off Skelly or fat you will get teased and with shit like
>Gym life amirite user
>Just chicken and rice
>user is a BEAST
>Needle in the ass user
>user is getting huge
>Don't beat me up user

I honestly didn't mind that because It was just proof to me that I was slowly making it. Once they get used to it they stop and then you're the "strong guy".

yes. the halo effect is real faggot.
also, the fitter you get, the more confident you act. it's a positive feedback loop.

I get about 10x more envious glances than I get mires.

>self confidence never improved for me

people expect me to act more alpha but I just feel like a lanky kid next to qt girls. I mean I am 6'0 fit and over 200lbs but I just feel so lanky and like a fucking teenager. what I see in the mirror simply doesnt line up with who I want to be deep down.

Usually mostly happens around qt girls so it is likely mental. But I do get more respect and attention the problem is just that I always feel like I am a kid in a grown mans body and sometimes I dont even feel like my body is big enough although I am twice the size of some manlet coworkers of mine.

It kinda makes sense
Why would I listen to somebody who doesn't even have enough brainpower to keep his weight in the normal range?

This tbqhwy desu senpai

>also, the fitter you get, the more confident you act. it's a positive feedback loop.

never really worked for me that well, it was like that for a while but I am an extremely competitive person and if I am not like twice the size of other people I start feeling small and my confidence takes a hit.

Why don't you see for yourself user?

This, confidence and assertiveness are attributed to your behavior, but in reality you can be the same shy and autistic guy you were before getting fit, people however will say that you have a confident attitude now, it is all about the looks anons.

it's fucking weird though if you have severe self confidence problems but other people think you act confident. I dont know how to deal with it...

>fell for the fake it till you make it meme
I wouldn't know how to fix it either
I was thinking maybe cbt style but I hate doing it because it confronts myself

kek. not gonna make it.
listen faggot, I'll let you in on a little secret. Everyone you ever meet is a holographic projection created entirely in your mind. You're only ever in competition with yourself.

People are kinder to me in general, more willing to talk. However, smarter people tend to respect me less now.

Go back to /pol/ faggot

Clinically diagnossed asperger + social anxiety here, i never have initiated a conversation with someone
When i was a fat ass, i didn't talk and nobody wanted to talk with me.
Now lost weight and made some gains (nothing relevant by fit standards), i steel don't start conversations, but people want to talk with me, everyone says "hy user, how are you" now.
When i was fat and made some joke, the room was silent, now everybody laughs and comments on how funny i am (literally the same jokes).
Normies are superficial and give attention to those people that look good, they just don't want to admit it.

how do I change that though ? my self confidence is literal shit. I see guys and think "damn this guy is tall" although when I stand next to him I am the same height but it just doesnt feel like I am. also if someone looks like he trains I am mirin his arms and think he is bigger but when I am objective my arm is like 1.5x his. same all across the board I undervalue myself so much and it is always in teh back of my head.

when a girl is obviously interested in me I tell myself it cant be true because I am ugly and autistic so I never make a move and block their advances even sometimes.

I just dont know how to fix this...

>when a girl is obviously interested in me I tell myself it cant be true because I am ugly and autistic so I never make a move and block their advances even sometimes.
I have the same thing, when a girl approaches me and starts talking with me, my only responce is an autistic screeching, but some girls insist on talking with me and asking my number.
Basically if you look good you don't have to do anything, it is steel going to automatically happen.
Warning thought, the relationship is not going to last long once she understands that you are really autistic and not just shy.
So there is a problen only if you really want something long term, you will need to change (maybe cognitive behavioral therapy, and benzos), but i not the right person to question.

You know how you feel when seeing tall and ripped people. Now, just tell yourself the other think like that toward you.

You could "fake" being confident until you actually feel genuinely confident so you're no longer faking anything. It's actually simple: the way you look at yourself is not the same as everyone else looks at you. You have a shit distorted image of yourself; you're not that bad (unless you are a egomaniac narcissist fag who thinks is superior than everybody else and treats people like shit).

Try imagining your life as a movie, and you gotta act like the alpha protagonist. Since the moment you wake up until you go to sleep, like if a camera was following you all day long recording your every action and imagine how you would look through the lens, like if you were shown in a TV. This will make you feel like you're the protagonist of your life (as redundant as it may sound) in an outside and more precise/unbiased perspective of yourself instead of being blocked/blinded by your own self-vision. This also helps you regulate your daily micro actions that you may think are no helping you i.e. speaking too fast, speaking too much, doing weird things that can make you feel embarrassed, clothes you war, etc. I'm not saying don't be yourself, just regulate your stuff and add a little bit of acting spice as a confident man and taking some risks (like establishing eye contact with a qt and smiling back). What's the worst it could happen? Whatever it is, think of it as it was just part of the script of the movie, it was intended that way. Now you gotta move on.

yeah I get that, the problem is just when a girl in the gym talks with me I always question it. there are taller and bigger people in the same room so why does she give me her attention ?

thanks for the advice guys I hope I will get over it one day. I just wish I could be like I am in the gym I just feel so much more confident there. also I wish I could be shirtless all day because I just think I look so much better shirtless than in clothes.

no

they started respecting me more after i got more confident