Sup brehs

sup brehs

>age
>how many girls you fucked of tinder
>crazyest experience

8 so far
model chick said to bring her coke to her 5star hotel room, talk my way out that i txted a dealer to bring coke, she was drunk af and forgot about it, she allowed me to do anything

1 so far

Was a retired model and some asshole was desperate to get with me but I told him to bring coke to my 2 star cock roach motel. I was hoping be would get shot by the dealer but he showed up anyways so I got him drunk and I let him li k my toilet bowl he mumbled something about gains

nothing crazy, what's good is that I met only these 3 girls from tinder and all same day lays

kek

kek

Kek

>all same day lays
Teach me your ways

during the date try to mention you've something interesting home (you can make a special cocktail, play guitar, an interesting painting/movie/anything) so later you can invite her there, good logistic is necessary too

Do girls like anime figurine collections?

not crazy but one girl took a plane to my country after we met one night in a club in amsterdam. Also i was at 1 until summer 2016 when my gf broke up so i fucked 9 girls until winter 2016 and got a new gf early 2017. lol

30 or so
Seen countless women naked but can never seal the deal, they usually leave

>be me
>be where I live
>washed up whore staying with me
>I know I can get this bitch to finally fuck if she would just get off her phone
>wtf she’s talking to some other guy
>”bring coke” she tells him
>fuck yeah party time, I love coke parties
>guy shows up
>NO COKE WTF
>”let’s get fucked up anyway”
>she puts something in his drink
>ends up puking
>she’s laughing behind him, I’m fucking disgusted, it’s everywhere, not what I wanted, this was supposed to be a good day
>he says “n-no don’t take m-muh gains”
>she laughs harder
>they don’t even flush, I hate my life
>mfw I’m a toilet

Just turned 30, met 7 girls from bumble and only 1 from tinder, idk why but bumble girls seem much more interested in me.

you did good user

12 (Montreal makes it pretty easy)

Craziest shit was a girl in Ottawa who was obsessed with choking and public shit. We went to a restaurant with a egg vibe remote controlled inside her so I could set it off whenever she ordered shit. Was fun for a few times then moved back to Montreal.

Girls love dolls

>22
>none
>N/A

>23
>2 or 3?
>dated one girl for almost 3 years
wew

XD

>Hey babe, you look just like my life size doll. Wanna head back to my place and check it out?

fag

Because a lot of women just use tinder for validation. Women will only use bumble if they are actually looking for guys

You dated a girl you met on tinder?

maybe 30 or so from tinder. More than 150 overall.

Nothing too crazy from tinder, but every so often you meet a freak.

none
im married

anyone else here never really " bang hoes" or anything? i've never had sex with a girl i didn't end up dating seriously for a year or more. i'll probably end up having some threesomes in the future but i imagine i'll just be doing the same otherwise

>27
>3
>one had a stutter and the other came over right after dying her hair and her hair smelled awful
Got some nudes from a few QT’s tho here’s one from a 35 year old never fucked her kind of regret but kind of don’t because god knows how many dudes she’s fucked.

Same with me. I can't really have sex for one night only. All girls became dates for a while.
One of them became my first and only gf, which I'm trying to get over.

Cap this

4 (I don't use it much)
>first date with a really hot paralegal girl
>meet for drinks at my usual spot
>date going well
>she winds up making out with me at the bar
>suggest we go back to her place and make out
>go back to hers and drink a bit more
>wind up making out on the floor, clothes start coming off
>suggest we go to her bedroom, she has amazing small tits and a really lean, long body.
>realize she's into some weird stuff
>wind up slapping her in the face and fucking her in the ass
>came inside her with no condom
>wake up next morning, laugh about it. Suggest we see each other again.
>She agrees, says she has a date scheduled with another guy that afternoon but she'll have to go pick up a plan B on the way to that date.
>We dated off and on for a few more months, we're still in touch once in a while.

you aren't missing anything unless you luck up on a big time freak which is like 1/100

>150 women

Jesus christ this is either a LARP or you are Chad incarnate.

Where the fuck do you live? I don't even know 30 fuckable women let alone 150, but I also live in the rural south and all women past 20 are usually fat as fatass.

Not the same user but so did I for two years. Broke up with her because I felt I was really never ready for a relationship. Now she's dating another guy but told me it will never be as good as our thing. Poor guy.

>She agrees, says she has a date scheduled with another guy that afternoon but she'll have to go pick up a plan B on the way to that date.

> Hey gorgeous you look exactly like the girl I kidnapped last week, wanna go back to my place so I can show you her corpse?

>asking to meet up with a girl who flat out says she has a date with another dude the same day the night after she let you ass fuck her and cum in her with no condom
The absolute state of Veeky Forums cucks

>locked out of tinder because of small dick

>chad incarnate
>implying you don’t have major emotional issues to fuck 150 bitches

I’m up to 80+ and I can tell you I’m a fucking basket case. I use sex for validation and then move on to the next. Never ending cycle. Definitely not a chad just know which buttons to push through process of elimination over the years.

Damn sounds EXACTLY like this girl that I used to fuck in college. She works in SF now as a paralegal, small thin body, first time fucking her “CUM INSIDE ME”

I was like wat lol.

She would tell me of all the dudes she fucks but I knew this was nothing serious and she used to worship my dick so it was whatevs.

She was my second date of the day when I first met her. I had met an Irish chick for sushi for lunch. The night before I had my third date with this investment banker chick. Attractive people have lots of dates. I have a brunch date in about two hours, actually.

And I didn't give a fuck about her having a date after we banged, me and her still joke about it - apparently the guy was named Ben and had just gotten out of something serious and was super nervous. They never saw each other again but he texted her for a while afterwards. I sometimes visualize them sitting there having awkward "getting to know you" chit-chat while she has a black eye coming in and is, effectively, pregnant with my child. She was a party girl, certainly not wife material.

i just want a gf

Kek are you me? I keep some in rotation though. Always had some deep issues with my confidence

close, bro - this girl lives in Vancouver.

0 girls, 2 many guys.

Idk why guys find me more attractive than girls, I barely get any girls to match.

Also dating girl from tinder. She's a very nice girl

so basically you kissed a mouth that had contacted another man's sperm for a few months and you still do once in a while .

fucking KEK read this a paraplegic at first

yes, I fuck hot slutty women bro. That's kinda how it works.

>19
>0

i talked with a girl for like 5 minutes, the longest ive ever held a tinder conversation

p. fucking wild mate

I might be into unprotected anal sex with strangers but I'm not gonna fuck some cripple. I have fucking standards bro.

So what buttons do you push?

How do you even meet these women?

Keep telling yourself that cuck. You do know fucking a chick the day after someone else nutted in her is like jerking off in a used condom right? Man no wonder roasties act the way they do cuz guys like you enable them to. SAD. Correct move would have been to ghost her and move along but nope you had to keep validating her way to go.

I think you misread the post, bro. I fucked her first and then she had a date later on that day after we woke up together. Your response would have applied to the other guy - presumably named Ben - if he had been able to actually pull this girl.

I had never lost my virginity due to being so insecure and overweight, I got Veeky Forums and some decent pictures for Tinder. A 38 year old chick and I matched, we met the next night and when I was dropping her off she brought me back to her place and I slept with her

>First girl I meet of tinder
>Instantly fall in love, take her to the movies
>1 year and 8 months later and we've been together ever since

i just wanted a quick lay lads what happened

>tfw will never experience

>dating a tinder thot
how does it feel to be a cuck?

Seems like favorable odds she let some other random dude from the internet fuck her the night before as well my man. The point is you enable whores like her to live that sort of lifestyle consequence free making you a beta cuck in anyone’s eyes with morals capable of a thought process beyond MUH DICK.

Why does it bother you so much

Thought my post outlined why it did. Beta cucks like you have allowed roasties to run wild and are destroying the fabrics of our society and thinking their opinions matter.

>25
>9
>Girl was a hardcore TERF that wanted me to go ham on her while she watched a youtube video lecture about trans people infecting women's social movements
>Just went all out, choking, slapping, suffocation
>She came in under 10 minutes
>Just lay there and took it as I used her to finish myself off

I've uninstalled now. I realised I was using sex as a way to buff my ego in the case of fitness failure.

She was 17 and i was her first so feels bretty good my man

OP BTFO