youtu.be/G9rm-APNHIw
youtube.com/watch?v=EeYrcpbn4o8
youtube.com/channel/UCMrY-JHG6bF3LEdlDvhv7XA
youtu.be/hXdHMHtZ_1M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jason blubla

>fitness youtubers
just get a personal trainer

there are none. Looking at athletes instagram training protocols gives me better ideas than any youtuber because the people training the athletes appear to be a much higher level than any of the youtubers.

A T H L E A N X
T
H
L
E
A
N
X

A T H L E A N X

DOM MAZZETTI

athlene x: pretends to know more than he does, makes up weird stupid exercises, has some good advice though. At least has some understanding of how muscles work.
matt ogus: pretty good but basic gym bro workouts. bodybuilder type of stuff
bradley martyn: steroids, knows jack shit. all steroid users dismissed because muscles grow out of their ass doing any random shit
alan thrall: doesn't know much about anything. old school powerlifting, strength shit
elliot hulse: dumb nigger knows nothing
chris jones: dumb nigger knows nothing. midget genetics
christian guzman: knows nothing. luxury branding and marketing. faggot
all those gymshark people: clueless, steroids, repeat shit they learnt from looking at other youtubers videos.
omar isuf: pretend expert. uses confidence to fool people. Just repeats the same advice found everywhere.

Jeff Nippard

I've always thought athlean x looked like shit.

This user knows nothing. Ignore him
You must be mentally retarded

old Brian Alsruhe videos
Tom Purvis of PersonalTrainingdotcom
Kirill Sarychev
Oleksiy Torokhtiy

Just watch to learn, and learn from people who know their shit. If you are an well-adjusted, you dont get emotionally involved about what some youtube mongrel is doing for clicks.

How's your depression going son?

tell me more user. what don't I know.

Ben Pollack

delray misfits is all you need

ben pollack: ugliest weirdest looking freak bodybuilder who tries to isolate muscles on every lift like your typical retarded boydbuilder.

Jeff is a gift, he does really weird exercises sometimes, but his advice is solid.

>body builder

Candy toe

yeah I said he had good advice and knows quite a bit. I put him at the top because he is the best youtuber. I just added some criticisms because nobody is perfect.

A L P H A D E S T I N Y

oh wait I was thinking of ben pakulski

Honestly Candito is the only good one out of the whole lot, but Veeky Forums can't handle how in depth his explanations/theories go.

Legit medsci shit, and he even admits he's not going full technical and tries to use laymans terms as much as possible.

The guy's very good at what he does. Just is too dense for anyone who isn't serious about lifting (read: 90% of Veeky Forums)

You just gotta look past the big nose

how does he stay 4% bf all year round I wonder?

He's a fucking idiot, actually.

Chris Duffin, Chad Wesley Smith, Mike Tuchscherer

he has ONE cheat meal a year - a carrot cake on his bday. dude has insane willpower and control

kek

There’s no way he can look like this in his 40s, he’s clearly on something

Thomas DeLauer anyone?

brian alsruhe

Jason blaha

youtu.be/G9rm-APNHIw

+1

Dude is totally legit breh

Candito Training
H Q
Q

Patrician choice senpai

>spend hundreds of dollars so some manlet can watch you work out
no thanks

Nippard-Actually uses science
Chewning-Not fake, somewhat funny/entertaining
Delaney-Vibey altho prob not natty but doesn't really care
Alex Kang-Elite powerlifter and his insta has cool sushi pics
Candito-no explanation needed

really? he looks strong to me.

>matt ogus: pretty good but basic gym bro workouts. bodybuilder type of stuff

is ghey. is on roids. you suck bro.

Omar is cool.

THE BROFESSOR

he and omar are the reason i don't do diddly's.

All shit except Mike T

Reason for saying that?

I worked with a personal trainer exactly once. Told him I wanted a strength based routine, he gave me a program full of kettle bell and TRX meme shit where literally EVERY exercise was 4x12 in a superset with another exercise. Fuck personal trainers.

pretty spot on desu

Athletone

Curvybae

just lifting no bS

For me it’s mark bell

S C O O B Y
C
O
O
B
Y

Jason Genova and BIG FUCKING LENNY

Anyone here watch Natural Gallant bodybuilding? Dude is quite stubborn but knows what he's doing

Stories like this makes me excited to be a PT, I'll actually be helping people and not giving stupid fucking programs/advice like all the trainers at my current gym do
thanks for reading my blogpost

People dislike Omar but I think he explains his progression in a good way, he has some good numbers especially 600lb diddly at 180lbs and 2xbw bench. Also on of the few youtubers I thoroughly believe is natty.

The only man you'll ever need
youtube.com/watch?v=EeYrcpbn4o8

>Nippard-Actually uses science
To cherry-pick his own agenda. Can't believe retards actually believe his bro-science just because he plasters a random article to it.

Like just recently when he made an entire video about how sugar has no relation to being fat, which he used horrendous arguments for. When absolutely destroyed by people who actually know their shit, he made another response video full of even more bullshit. My favorite argument was that sugar can't possibly be addictive due to mice not wanting to eat poison with added sugar twice. His evidence was that the mice ate the same thing but with heroin twice, which he thought was enough to prove that sugar doesn't have addictive factors.

That entire study didn't claim any of that. It strengthened the relation between sugary foods and taste aversion.

Can't stand that manlet shithead, and I can't believe people are actually believing anything he says.

The one and only

Dan Jeong

youtube.com/channel/UCMrY-JHG6bF3LEdlDvhv7XA

Scott Herman is pretty good although Im sure contrarians on this board will call me a faggot because he is mainstream.

Jeff Cavalier is okay but lately he's been kind of a preachy bitch

Our guy

>personal trainer
Just watch Athlean x videos

only true answer

is he truly legit

Latsbrah.
youtu.be/hXdHMHtZ_1M
Almost to 70k, if you're supportive of his message you should sub up.

rob over chewning man chewnings way too cringy. +1 to delaney tho, quite a sick guy

That's right. Niptard's followers are a special class of stupid people - those who are at least somewhat aware that science = good, but are too dumb to figure out how science works or whether Niptard is misrepresenting conclusions. One thing that really bothers me about how Niptard is how he equates insufficient evidence for rejecting a null hypothesis at a certain arbitrary significance threshold to the null hypothesis being false. But then again his followers wouldn't be able to tell the difference anyway.

alex pls go

ah yes, the fucking crossfit shill who tries to maintain relevance in the powerlifting community by awkwardly forcing his way into friendships with elite lifters.

>people believe that this guy is natty

He says he is, so that's enough for me.
But even if he isn't, I don't care. There's nothing wrong with using performance enhancing drugs after you've hit your natural limit, so long as you do them very carefully and sparingly. Otherwise you fuck yourself up and you die like piano man.

Jeff Seid

What a shit list.
Supertraining06
Juggernaut Training Systems
Silent Mike
Steve Cook
Eric Bugenhagen
Jujimufu
Barbell Brigade
Brian Alsruhe
Ben Pollack
Kris10pope
Megsquats
Aleksey Torokhtiy
Furious Pete
Nile Wilson
Greg Nuckols
Max Lang
Strength Wars
Jeff Nippard

Can't believe I forgot Frank Yang

tfw hanh doesn't post anymore ;_;

>guy is as big and as cut as Arnold in his prime
>still doesn't believe he's on something
>he also thinks you can roid "carefully" and nothing bad will ever happen
Let me guess, you don't even lift like 50% of Veeky Forums

Okay now I know you're fucking with me.
TGO as big as Arnold in his prime? Sure buddy..

lol
d

>Athlean X
Stupid shit for 60yos who should worry more about not dying
>Alan Thrall
40 minute tutorial on how to pick up object and stand up for le reddit upboats
>Alphadestiny
Wow check out his amazing George Washington Deadlift behind the back with bands and chains from blocks on a saturday morning after 6 hours of sprinting non-stop
>Dom Mazzetti
Funny for people who never lift or are into their Elliot Hulse
le nigger man who never answers any questions he receives
>Eric Bugenhagen
Meme of the month now nobody gives a shit
>Fitworldexposed
Autistic baldlet with a black gf
>Scooby
dead meme, roiding 80yo necklet
>Delray Misfits
Pure bliss/piss when m'tard is not involved
>Thejasongenova
Absolute trash
>The Golden One
fitness is dead le praise kek xd
>Jujimufu
Roiding bloated faggot, chill af tho
>Jason Blaha
Pure piss
>Kai Mussle, Bradley Martyn etc
Roiding faggots nothing they say is relevant

All you can eat Nutrient density

But seriously any video's with Evan are the best BB'ing content on youtube

Underrated

Buff dudes

Scooby
Alan Thrall
Clarence
Dom
Jujimufu
Jocko Willink

Veeky Forums just pretends to not like them

Infinite Elgintensity and Candito Training

Alex Kang is a fucking autist who bitches about people competing in less populated federations while lifting in 66kg single ply aka the fucking Sahara

Is no one gonna mention those negro twins?

John Meadows has probably the best body building related youtube channel.
Juggernaut Training systems is also pretty cool.
The Delray Misfits is the purest form of reality television available on youtube
Stan Efferding has some interesting videos.
I used to like supertraining06, but Bell's been turning it into a lifestyle channel for awhile and he fucking fired Jim McDonald so I unsubbed.

No they’re irrelevant

Literally every person on your list is shit

+stan efferding
+brian alsruhe

I dont actually watch Mike T. RPS right? Him and CWS can get overly technical when 99% of Veeky Forums need a big dose of "try harder"

RTS, Barbell Medicine, and Renaissance Periodization

>JTS
>Brian Alsruhe
>shit

I agree most of them suck but these 2 are easily top 5 in terms of information and actually being run by good lifters

Broscience is golden you DYEL.

Austin Dunham

the 1 true answer.

if you think this is hard to achieve please go spend 8 months in a gym first

The Delray Misfits is all you need

Enjoy The Ment

>blaming anything that looks bigger in lean muscle than you on steroids

(you) are literally a massive obese fucking faggot

VitruvianPhysique
Good BroScience info