Am I close to the natty limit?

Am I close to the natty limit?

I post legs before some faggot gets too excited.

>roided
>pumped under gym locker lighting
>selfie through mirror that gyms put up that makes you look better than you actually are
>lies on Veeky Forums

U can't be far. mirin
Why the fuck would he lie anonymously? Seriously, there's literally no reason to.

I think it's about 15kg more away. Needs more rahka

>post picture
>anonymous
>people don't lie on anonymous image boards

So sad.

Thank you!

Huutista :D

>skipping calf day

45cm but those quads make them look smaller.

How would it be fun or beneficial to trick people into thinking an ANONYMOUS body is natty when it isn't? What would be the fucking point?

Is this your first day on the internet?

>all this cope
Nigga doesn't even look juiced. He's like 18% BF at least. Stay jelly, stay in denial, DYLEs.

>posting multiple threads with pics of yourself because you're so insecure you feel depressed without the comments of others

Weight and height ?

No, faggot. Please explain the incentive to lie about your natty status ANONYMOUSLY. I'll wait. He doesn't even look unnatural.

N-no homo

>He doesn't even look unnatural.
0/10 troll

It's not about OP. I saw your post from front page. And now you're saying that people don't line on anonymous boards because there is no point in it.

10/10 DYEL cope

wow you must be new here. follow me i'll be your guide

I'm not saying people don't lie, idiot. I'm saying that in this specific case, why would OP have any incentive whatsoever to lie about his natty status? I'll wait for an answer.

Troll. There you go, I didn't think I would have to spell it out for you but since this is your first day on the internet... People lie on anonymous image boards to troll, I hope you don't get trolled too hard while you stay here.

>they guy who can't tell the difference between natties and juicers thinks I'm new
cope away, DYEL. OP's body is 100% naturally attainable at his BF.
Send me a coping (You), I don't give a fuck, lol.

182cm/105kg atm

No fucktard, it would be trolling if he clearly wasn't natty. If your goal was to troll, why post a body that, to many (especially those who are experienced lifers), will appear natural?
Seriously, if you're not a tiny DYEL, your first conclusion to OP's body wouldn't be "roids".

*lifters

>all these tiny children think OP has to be roiding to have that body
How do we delete DYELs from the fucking internet? I swear to Christ, this place is such a shit show.

If this is really you you're lookin amazing. Were you ever fat? What do you eat and what's your routine like

I wanna be you in ~2 years

If you’re actually natty, you’re past what most people could probably reach without roids.

post body

advice for you
skip everything else and train calves for 6months

Probably. Yet again with proper periodization you can keep getting some very minimal and barely noticable improvements over time. One block at a time until it becomes somewhat slightly noticable and only in actual comparison to your previous state. Jeff Alberts is a good example of somebody who reached his natty limit and kept minimally progressing over the years in a three decade span lol. Honestly not sure if its even worth the grind at that point, you have to be a real try hard

Conclusion:
Not natural. Yes, he's fairly fat but even if he cut weight, his FFMI index would still be above 24.

Someone would do something like that? Just go and tell lies on the Internet?

6'5"
220lbs
1.5/2.5/3/4 lifts
progressing every day, not even close to my limit yet.

>bunch of made up stats u pulled out of your ass
>"I"M NOT A COPING DYEL, U GUYS I SWEAR!!!!!"

Definitely close to the end mann ! Could still probs squeez some more strength on the price of looks and weight ...

You're a dumb faggot with zero reading retention. His stats were already posted in the thread.

Yes, no one takes steroids in order to look slight better than fake natty. JUST WORK HARD BRO, DONT COPE!

Pleas point to the post where he reveals his BF%, I'll wait.
>I SWEAR I CAN EYEBALL IT, YO
C O P E H A R D E R

Where did he state his height or weight? What makes you think you can tell his bodyfat percentage from 2 shitty pictures? I’m with you and doubting that he’s natty but you just straight up pulled that shit out of your ass.

Sorrs, but you are saying that he is roided ?

^

I mean, it's possible but, no, I see no reason his body necessarily is roided and I STILL have yet to understand why somebody would chose to lie about their natty status ANONYMOUSLY.

Garbage numbers, garbage body. Just take the fraud pill already you're wasting time.

post body :^)

I bet you look better in a t-shirt.

I put in his height wrong. His fat free mass is 26 at 18% body fat, way above anything possible natural. Quit with the COPE trolling, faggot, you're objectively wrong.

>>I SWEAR I CAN EYEBALL IT, YO
You do realize that even if he was 25% body fat, he would have a FFMI of over 24, right? So, I could be off by up to 7% in visual estimation and I would still be right. Visual body fat estimation works pretty well for this.

See

*logs in to crypto wallet with $1b*
Yeah I
*rubs 20 inch dick*
'm not
*stands up relieving 6'5 height*
sure wh
*gets in to lambo*
y would some one do that

Got it !

>I STILL have yet to understand why somebody would chose to lie about their natty status ANONYMOUSLY.
Ego's m8 ! All for the approval...

>roiding
>claims to be natty

C O P E
O
P
E

Strength stats? Looking swole.

I'm still confused. Why lie anonymously about something plausibly true?
It makes no fucking sense.
Trolling is fun if you get idiots to believe idiotic claims but if your claim is reasonable, but untrue, how is it fun to trick people that way?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHhhhhhAhahHAHAAHHHHHHHAHHAHA

>manlet,5'6''
>lifting for years,since 2011
>shit stats
>body is shit,just slimming down now and looking alright
>tfw people who have been lifting less than 5 years look better than me by a longshot
>still lift,corrected diet and now numbers going up
I don't know why i lift, i just do, i'm a goofy motherfucker

People can get entertainment from playing candycrush and farmville. How hard is it to believe some would derive pleasure from lying to people anonymously?

>calling anyone a dyel
>that physique
Y I K E S

uhh sweetie u probably think ur much more jacked than u actually are, ur essentially skinnyfat LOL

It's not plausibly true. There's a lot of people who take steroids who want to maintain that anyone could look like them if they worked hard, and that the genetic potential of natural bodying building is a lot higher than it is in reality. Such ideas help steroid users feel better about their own "cheating", so to speak. This is a lot of justification by fake naturals who claim natural status.

OP never really stated that he was natural, he asked if he was close to the natural limit. He thanked people for supporting him, but he never actually defended himself.

It's not really trolling, but he's too pussy to tell the truth and the 'YOU CAN LOOK LIKE ARNOLD IF YOU JUST WORK HARD BRO" new lifters are defending him because they don't want to face reality.

It's hard to get any mass even though I eat 5100kcal.

push/legs/pull, two different routines.

I'm natty. Thanks mate!

My weak points are chest, back, hams and calves. So I think I can add some muscle mass to some areas but not quite much.

>not posting body
sit bacc down

Youre barely bigger than me and i havent been to the gym for 4 years you buttfuck

>There's a lot of people who take steroids who want to maintain that anyone could look like them if they worked hard
Yes, I'm aware and generally, fake natties look ridiculous. OP doesn't look ridiculous. Nobody is saying Arnold physique (which OP is many miles away from) is attainable natty.
OP could be roiding but the smug faggots instantly saying he roids, no questions asked, are delusional.

I'm on month 18 so cry me a river.
Never even said I had an impressive bod, just said it's pathetic to look at OP and instantly assume roids.

LOL. I'm natural believe it or not.

how long have you been training?

Let's give OP the benefit of the doubt and say that he's 22% body fat, higher than he likely is. It's easier to have a higher FFMI when you're fat so we should figure out what he would be like at 10%.

22%-10% is 27.7 pounds of fat loss, and let's say he loses an extra .30 pound of muscle per pound of fat lost, so extra 8 pounds. That brings him down to 195 pounds. His FFMI is still over 24.

Even if you give him the benefit of the doubt, his physique is not achievable genetically for at least 99% of natural body builders. Is it more likely that he's a genetic freak or that he's some asshole lying on the Internet. It's not delusional to call him out on his bullshit.

Yeah bro, I'm 225 and 15% body fat. These fucking DYELs don't know that we just work harder than them, LOL. COPE

I also have A LOT of water in my body because I eat A LOT of carbs (and calories).

Oh yeah you're such an expert after 18 months of training that you know what's possible as a natty and whats not lmfao.

Pro tip: You've already made most of the gains you'll ever get. You won't get much bigger than that at 6'5, unless you hop on roids kek.

Ok but think of it this way. You're on /soc/ or something and post your dick. You say it's 7.8 inches but, secretly, you know it's really actually 8 inches. How much pleasure will you derive from "tricking" people in that way?
Would it not be much more amusing to post your 8incher and say it's 5 just to fuck with people?
Lying right on the cusp just doesn't seem fun or likely.

DYEL

>people shitting on this guy
The same people shitting on him are the same ones who post no gains in progress threads, /cbt/, and /fat/ fucking kek.

This dude looks better than 90% of Veeky Forums I promise you faggots that.

yea but when I cut I'll fucking make you ooze jelly and it will be magnificent.

Been lifting for almost 4 months now and my chest doesnt seem to be making much progress.

Bench recently reached 50kg x3
Squat is 8 x1.5
70 x 1.5

Diddlys 80kg x1.5
70kg x 1.5

I do shoulder press instead of OHP back seems to be developing quicker.

Feel like im not making enough progress any advice?

Why are you posting ITT?

Yes very natty shoulders

There have been people recorded in the natty era before steroids with an FFMI of around 27 at slightly above 10%, something like 14% or 15% BF. These are the absolute elites. Is it hard to believe that some random dude on Veeky Forums is genetically blessed? Yea. Is it impossible? No.

Putting that aside, he should be very close to the natty limit and most people can't ever expect to be that big. Most genetically average people have to settle for an FFMI around 23 at 10% and some might not even be able to reach that.

doesnt deserve its own thread?

I still very much consider my bod a work in progress but TY user. We all gonna make it.

If that is, in fact, (You), OP, and if you aren't planning on doing anything like bodybuilding competitions, strongman competitions, or anything involving using all that you've trained for for some actual competition, then *YOU CAN STOP TRYING TO GET BIGGER*. You go any farther than you already have, and people are going to think you have some sort of obsessive-compulsive disorder. You're already bigger than 99% of everyone else.

Terrible bait. You don't suddenly have the ability to store more glycogen because you 'eat more carbs than most people'. Nearly everyone's stores are already full because of caloric surplus and their high carb macros.

That's a false equivalence. It would be more like photoshopping your average dick to eight inches and claiming that it's a real photo. Being a huge natural will often get you tons respect from the fitness community. Even more respect than if you are really big and take steroids. There's a whole industry around it, and it's not just because it's profitable to do so.

Hell, how many steroid users ever admit it to using? The vast majority deny it outright, even if the question is from another person on steroids.

Source needed. There's likely never been a natural above 26, maybe 25. Anyone that fits that category either lied or inflated their stats for marketing purposes. We've also had steroids way before people think, including the Steve Reeves era.

>Most genetically average people have to settle for an FFMI around 23 at 10% and some might not even be able to reach that.
Yeah, I would say 23 FFMI is the limit for about 80% of people, but there's thousands of people that misjudge their bodyfat and think they're over it. I was one of them at one point.

>Being a huge natural will often get you tons respect from the fitness community. Even more respect than if you are really big and take steroids. There's a whole industry around it, and it's not just because it's profitable to do so.
Agreed but you're leaving out the anonymous conundrum.

You're skinnyfat and lifting for 4 months ffs. Of course you'll look like shit. Don't even look at the CBT. The dudes you see who look amazing after 6 months already looked better in their starting point than most people will look after a year of lifting.

1. Follow a full-body program that focuses mainly on basic compound lifts and add more isolation and volume over time. Add more days in the gym over time too. Once you do that you might have restructure it to a PPL split.
2. Make a clear decision whether you want to cut or bulk and stay with that for at least 6 months. Personal opinion: I think you should cut, being skinny with abs looks better than noobgains with 15%+ bf.
3. Post this shit in qtddtot

Is this the thread for topics like that?

I don't care if I look too big for someone. I just want to be as big as I naturally can be.

Why? Explain your reasoning.

We are anonymous but we'll spend two hours arguing with someone because they call us a "faggot" or something. Being anonymous doesn't effect your pride or your need to be respected. It often just makes it easier to get away with bullshit.

>Being anonymous doesn't effect your pride or your need to be respected.
Disagree but I can see how this is subjective.

garbage lol fag

Sometimes there is no need for a good reason.

No, that's wrong. You spend as much time in the gym as you likely do, you have to have a reason for it. Otherwise there's something wrong with your brain. Now quit bullshitting us and tell us WHY you keep getting bigger?
>it's probably because of some GIRL he wants
>and is too embarassed to admit it
You're anonymous, just come out and tell us already.

Check the catalog, he made a thread with his gf.

The real reason is that he's a neet.

Girls do not normally like guys as big as I am :D I'm perfectionist and I just need to be as big as I can.

kek

Thanks for the advice, last post, right now im following my bros plan who has been lifting for 4+ years and I go to the gym 4 - 5 days a week.

this said is it better to go down to maybe a 3/4 day a week of full body routine?

>doesn't have a reason, must be mentally ill
>oh, I see now: has nothing better to do

Stay away from the gym, GO GET A JOB.
/thread

fuck me. Can't believe I just wasted a half hour of my life defending OP.
Don't even care if you're natty OP, fuck off and die.

you look good, you don't need to be more jacked. Stay natty, you can tell everyone you're natty. Why would you stop natty just for 10% gains when you're already good.

Go natty or go home.

So if I'm not compensating something I'm an asshole?

It's really up to you. I'd go with 3 days a week full body but if you enjoy being in the gym more, you can try going more often. You just need to notice whether the input is worth the output when you could reach similar results with less work. Weight training is something that heavily depends on the trainee so it's really hard to give specific advice, I'm just saying what should generally work for most of the population.