Be me, 6'1"

>Be me, 6'1"
>Crush on tall girl, 6'0"
>Don't actually ask her out because pussy
>Months later stalk her insta
>Picture of her and new boyfriend
>She's wearing high heels and he's still a head taller than her
>Overwhelming sense of inadequacy and impotent rage washes over me

Is this how short guys feel all the time Veeky Forums? It's awful.

Same thing happend to me, 6’1” here as well and the chick was like 6’3”. Dude was weird looking though, as most dudes that tall are, so I take some solace in that

so her new boyfriend is what, 7 feet tall? Past 6'6" it becomes a disadvantage tbqh

Tall chicks is the shit bruh ! My baby mama is going to be atleast 6.0 !!!

weird feelings of inadequacy and impotent rage are going to damage your chances of getting the grls you like a lot more than being 6'1", sorry to say

The irony is that tall girls are actually the only girls don't give a shit about your height

Absolutely not true, they’re extremely insecure about their height and want someone to make them feel small and protected

I think it’s a pretty steady increase up to about 6’3-6’4, and then it exponentially decreases after that

You're just projecting your own insecurities. Tall girls have a lifetime of feeling inadequate and go for any confident guy that make them feel good about themselves. You should've just sacked up and asked her out. Too late now. Just move on.

Yea mate, they go for any guy that makes them feel good about themselves and forget their lifelong insecurities. Like being a lot taller than anybody else. And someone that’s shorter than them isn’t going to do that you stupid fuck. Think before you post

My last gf was same 6ft same height at me, and it’s kinda ruined girl for me abit. I see as pretty as her sometimes but never tall aswell, and I really started to love how tall she was. She was just better proportioned than other girls and I felt extremely protective of her.
Now she’s probably getting railed by guys at least 6.3 and up, feels bottomless pit bad my lads

Yeah, bro. I'm sure height is the issue and not the fact that you're a raging autist.

niggers are forbidden here

T T

Manlet cope

no because not everyone is an insecure subhuman faggot like you

lol "6 feet girls" what a deformed subhuman a woman shouldnt be avobe 5-5

T. Manlet

Sounds like you finally learned, OP

enjoy your manlet children

my mom was 5 feet tall and im 6 feet , if you couldnt reach 6 feet AT LEAST despite your parents height your genetics are cucked as fuck

>meet tall girl through friend
>go on a date
>kind of weird doing romantic shit with a girl my height
>she's a little giggly and innocent, but I'm fine with it
>midway through the date she shows me some photos
>see it's from her 15th birthday party
>she looks like she hasn't aged at all
>check the date as she scrolls past
>it was just 10 ago
>become panicked
>pay for dinner and get the fuck out of there
>realise I still have to drop her home
>her fucking parents are in the front yard

I just...she was so tall and she looked like she was 20...

...why didn't her parents seem bothered by a grown man dating their kid?

How old are you? She was 15 it wouldn't be that weird to date like an 18-20 yo.. maybe her parents thought you were younger ?

I'm 5'11 and I'm dating a 5'11 girl. I wear flat shoes and she wears heels so she looks taller than me. I don't give a fuck. She's a girl and I'm a guy. I lead and she follows. It doesn't have to be a big deal.

I was 22. 6'1, decent gym body, full beard. This is in Australia, so that kind of age gap is disgusting.

tall girls are extremely insecure and ironically don't mind if they date someone shorter

this all the chicks above 6 that I went to high school with were incredibly insecure about their height. Direct quote "i feel like a freak because im 6 inches taller than most dudes" t. 6'3" girl.

>he's still a head taller than her
They're together because everyone else was just as nervous and insecure as you. She probably would've given you a fair shot if you weren't carrying that shame over own height.

If you have face, you'll be fine. One of the most beautiful models in my city dates a manlet (half a head shorter both wearing sneakers).

Also, Jordan Barrett is listed as 6'2 but is actually 5'11.

Kek my gf has this younger cousin who is 6'0 tall and thicc as fuck. Legit thought she was around 20 until she opened her mouth. She was 13 at the time. What do they feed them these days

Welcome to Veeky Forums nigger, now get the fuck out

This, the girls that care most about being 6'0 are like 5'3

Holy fuck this.

I'm 6'1, first gf was hot 5'10 Amazon gf, who looked actually taller then me, because I had hunched posture - did not excercise or cared about my body back then. Next gf was 5'2 midget. Felt repulsed by her, like I'm dating a child, not a patrician tall gf. It will never be the same for me

You idiot she would have been legal at 16

6'1 and my ex left me for a 5'7 guy but has 6 inches on me penis wise...legit 11 incher fuck my life

Sounds like she was built for...

>Lifelong insecurity of being too tall
>guy comes along and accepts them and makes them see that it's a lovable trait
>being reminded of their height no longer makes them feel insecure
wew

BIG BAVARIAN COCK

Not here. 16 is only legal if the partner is 18 or younger. At 22, it would be statutory rape.