Seriously, what the fuck do you guys eat on a regular basis? like the most common shit you buy/cook/eat?

seriously, what the fuck do you guys eat on a regular basis? like the most common shit you buy/cook/eat?

I'm bulking and I'm really struggling to find effective foods to eat.

>dairy gives u boobs
>soy gives u boobs
>meat gives you cancer
>simple carbs give you diabetes
>peanut butter is full of palm oil
>fruit is just sugar
>vegetables have no calories
>legumes make me fart and its hard to eat lots
etc

I guess eggs, veggies, potatoes, are good, but its hard to bulk on this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/01/true-or-false-dairy-is-toxic-hormone.html
sciencedrivennutrition.com/hormones-milk/
suppversity.blogspot.de/2014/05/bcfa-gut-health-immunity-cancer.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2013/12/dairy-good-bad-or-ugly-latest-studies.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/07/cheese-your-health-cvd-cancer-metabolic.html
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/07315724.2011.1071999
tinyurl
empoweredsustenance.com/bake-a-sweet-potato/
psychologytoday.com/blog/animals-and-us/201412/84-vegetarians-and-vegans-return-meat-why
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/78/3/626S/T3.expansion.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Quit falling for autistic memes and eat everything above. Expect soy never eat soy.

so what do you usually eat m8

Your body gets used to high fiber foods as you eat more of them and the farting mostly stops. Brown rice and lentils are my go to carbs. I like buying frozen fish and chicken in large quantities for protein so I don’t have to worry about spoilage. Learn to cook green vegetables so that they taste good, sautéing in olive oil also gives them some calories.

you´re a living meme, OP

It depends. On cuts I stay the fuck away from carbs and dairy, since they tend to be high in calories, and when i'm maintaining I tend to eat whatever I want within reason.

The soy thing is not a meme, however. Stay away from that shit.

I just compensate with peanut butter sandwiches on multi-grain in between meals. What's wrong with palm oil?

a green shake at about 1500 kcals containing
>700g kefir, 350g frozen kale, 250g frozen spinach, 60g whey, 50g dark chocolate, 70-120g frozen blueberries, 200g (may or may not be frozen) bananas, 35g chia seeds, 15g ginger and water as needed if needed

then mostly just oats & yoghurt with a couple of raisins or beans, mostly white & kidney & broccoli

easy 3500 kcals, I don't really eat much other than this, cheap & healthy
>

your green shake sounds fucking gross

You're stupid as fuck op. I hope you get 3rd degree burns over most of your body and live in agony for the rest of your life

>anglo """food"""

>seriously, what the fuck do you guys eat on a regular basis?

>for protein
any fish, seafood, meat, eggs, skyr or quark

>for carbs
fruit, veggies, white rice and all kind of potatoes(white, red, purple, sweet)

>for fats

olive oil, coconut(flesh or oil), eggs, pumpkin seeds, butter, cheese, avocado

My diet consists of eggs, turkey, chicken, steak, bacon, pork sausage, broccoli, spinach, milk, yogurt, whey powder, almonds, peanut butter, oats, chia seeds, Ezekiel bread, mayo, q large vqariety of cheeses, coffee, cocoa powder, olive oil, coconut oil, beer, and red wine.
I'm sure I missed some stuff, but that's easily 95% of my diet and makes up my day to day meals.
On top of that, I take 2 grams of fish oil a day, 1000ug of vitamin d3, and every other day I'll take a 50mg zinc supplement and an Epsom salt bath.

>>dairy gives u boobs
Of course lol it's baby formula full of estrogen... it comes from a female pregnant or mammal and is meant to make a calf big and fat, it's not for you
>>soy gives u boobs
it doesn't, instead of memes read some research too
>>meat gives you cancer
just don't eat meat lol
>>simple carbs give you diabetes
only if you've reduced your insulin sensitivity by consuming lots of saturated fats
>>peanut butter is full of palm oil
Except when it's not, just make sure the ingredients are 100% peanuts or peanuts, salt
>>fruit is just sugar
Ignore whoever says that. Don't take my word, use cronometer.
>>vegetables have no calories
The point of veggies is getting micros and fiber, not calories lol
>>legumes make me fart and its hard to eat lots
Have you tried soaking and draining them?

Dumbest post in the thread.

>don't eat meat but drink soy it's good for u

>Recognizes stupid memes when applied to own vegan diet.
>Too stupid to recognize stupid memes when applied to other diets.

F I S H

Unironically eat approximately 5 cans of assorted sardines, tuna, and salmon per day. Feel great + protons + nutrinos

tastes quite alright

M E R C U R Y

enjoy your mercury induced autism

>Expect soy never eat soy.

potatoes
vegetables
meat

sardines and salmon have little mercury

Why even post your shame?

When I’m cutting I keep it simple.
-Protein shakes with water
-Spinach and grilled chicken salad with low cal dressing
-Black coffee in the morning
-tuna salad with light mayo
-maybe low cal stew
-celery if I just want to chew on something and aren’t that hungry

Bulking is easy too
-make a 1000 cal 100g protein shake at night
-incorporate pasta and bread

>pasta
literally no nutrients, just empty calories

I cook with cream. For example:
Cut curry chicken: 1dl of cream, 2of water
Bulk curry chicken: 3dl of cream

>the vigilant vegan is back again
>Of course lol it's baby formula full of estrogen... it comes from a female pregnant or mammal and is meant to make a calf big and fat, it's not for you
Except calves don't drink the type of milk that humans drink, they drink a much thicker and denser type that's available only for a short period of time right after birth. Retarded vegans literally don't know shit about farm life but will still spew their agenda.

I do the same on a bulk. You don’t even notice and it makes it taste better

Canned goods are full of preservatives and additives that will give you dat dere cancer

This except soy is fine and actually is shown to lower estrogen and mammal estrogen increases it.

Found the brainlet

Is it true that you have to eat protein soon (30 minutes ish) after working out or you won't get muscle growth?

>no arguments

got the same question

He doesnt need an argument when you are factually wrong

What *doesn't* give cancer? Sounds like fearmongering unless u have a study?

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fucking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook shit that was perviously in cans. you're a fucking joke dude, and im dead fucking serious. Get a real family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and wine coolers and has a good fucking time, and has a million dollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fucking poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuck again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking faggot.

Carb loooooad

Excuse the vegetarian loaf/lump.
Actually tastes pretty cash though.

Add kale to mashed potatoes for them extra nutrients.

But user, what about the infamous

Sauce?

tell me what you really think

>dairy gives u boobs
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/01/true-or-false-dairy-is-toxic-hormone.html
Also doubt the"milk=prostate cancer" entirely especially when in the article it says:
>Estrone and prostate cancer risk in men: As far as the estrone levels Maruyama et al. measured in their 2010 study are concerned it is very difficult to tell, whether or not the 26% increase in E2 levels is or isn't a problem.
>The estrone values in the Maruyama study are unrealistic. With a normal range of difficult to tell
>unrealistic
and
>What remains to be seen, though, is whether future epidemiological evidence will support or refute the currently heralded hypothesis that dairy consumption increases prostate cancer risk and whether we will be able to identify more feasible explanations for this relations than those that are implicated by the results Maruyama et al. present in their 2010 study.
>sciencedrivennutrition.com/hormones-milk/
>suppversity.blogspot.de/2014/05/bcfa-gut-health-immunity-cancer.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2013/12/dairy-good-bad-or-ugly-latest-studies.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/07/cheese-your-health-cvd-cancer-metabolic.html
>tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/07315724.2011.1071999

This is my diet right now except I don't eat tuna

I think this thread fits the most to my question, so I'll just ask here. Yesterday I bought sweet potatoes for the first time, how to you guys cook/prepare them? I was thinking about boiling them and mix them with some scrambled eggs.

I think you should stop eating on that bed

Are you serious? Just uses google scholar and look up milk's hormone content, and look up the effect of phytoestrogens on human hormone. Phytoestrogens, like the ones found in soy, act as competitive inhibitors to estrogen

Phytoestrogens and Disease: tinyurl com/hfxu23q
Phytoestrogens and Heart Disease: tinyurl com/zg2nh7a
Phytoestrogen and Kidney Disease: tinyurl com/jtwyanb
High soy can result in 59% less breast cancer study: tinyurl com/j8ywsra
Soy yields 13% lower LDL/Bad Cholesterol Study: tinyurl com/hhf4weq
Soy and Men Hormones Study: tinyurl com/hsu4wqk
Meta-analysis on men, soy and phytoestrogen extracts: tinyurl com/ja5s9k2
Phytoestrogen content of various foods: tinyurl com/z3kpvsw
n=220 2 years soy study: tinyurl com/z4tbb7d
Meta-analysis on 47 studies no estrogen change: tinyurl com/hsm6ctb
Soy being fine for men: tinyurl com/zwddamh

Think of it this way: An estrogen molecule is like a jumbo jet that attaches to the Jetway of an airport. It discharges passengers into the terminal, which is suddenly a busy, noisy place. Phytoestrogens, being weak estrogens, are like small, private planes with few passengers and no cargo, yet they still occupy the Jetway after landing. When phytoestrogens occupy the cell, normal estrogens cannot. Plant estrogens do not eliminate all of estrogen's effects, but they do minimize them, apparently reducing breast cancer risk and menstrual symptoms
Soy isoflavones activate your body's estrogen receptors, proteins that detect the presence of estrogen and carry out effects such as changes in gene expression. However, isoflavones do so more weakly than your body's natural estrogen. If estrogen is absent, isoflavones weakly activate the estrogen receptor, mitigating the effect of low estrogen. If estrogen is abundant, isoflavones interfere with the activity of natural estrogen, limiting the effect of high estrogen levels. Since the structure of isoflavones is similar to estrogen, isoflavones may decrease your body's production of estrogen and increase the rate of estrogen degradation due to feedback mechanisms that control estrogen levels.

>90% or higher lean ground beef (bison if it's on sale)
>Spicy brown mustard
>Strip steak when on sale
>Salmon
>Brown rice
>Eggs
>Frozen vegetables (corn, brocoli, onion pepper medly)
>Tomatoes
>Bannanas
>Greek yougurt
>Honeycrisp apples
>Bag salad
>Ginger dressing
>Red Wine and sometimes balsamic vinegar
>Peanut Butter
>Oatmeal

I think I buy the same thing in varying quantities every time I go to the store.

Sweet potato fries are great!

Fuck out of here with your statistics

empoweredsustenance.com/bake-a-sweet-potato/

I've been doing this as long as I've been making them.

Dude. Sweet potatoes are literally the most nutritious fucking food in the world. Hands down. They taste like fucking heaven.

Fucking fry fries, add them to a broth cubed, microwave those motherfuckers (poke holes in them first so they don't explode); you can add them to anything. They're fucking delicious by themselves. Personally, I'd say make some sweet potato chana masala. The protein and nutrients are extremely high, coconut milk is fatty and healthy, and it has zero cholesterol- so if you're roiding your heart gains will be insurmountable.

Pro-tip: they pair well with cilantro. Put ten fucking pounds of it into your sweet ass tates.

Yank filth

>He fell for all the memes
What a fucking retard

It's okay to drink not eat

>Pouring gravy over salmon

>Depressing poverty meal out of the depression, the kind of thing you imagine cackling robber barons shoveling towards their sobbing indentured servants

That potato even looks raw.

>College girl rolling around on the crumbs and mushed peas slipping from her cheap plastic plate

What the fuck. Now I understand the disgust and outrage coursing through Gordon Ramsey's inbred veins

What about the recipe in
?

Those yams look like sauteed grubs. Also I think sweet potatoes in general are nasty, their mushy texture and off-saccharine flavor makes me think of rotting waste.

I prefer not to envision bloated, maggot-packed roadkill on a hot summer's day when I'm noshin' on tubers

>ready in 90 secs
> protein enchanced
> carb enhanced
> 100% gains bro

The absolute state of america

wtf is that
sweet potatoes are literal health food. if there's a superfood that you should eat, it's sweet potatoes.
also that thread had the sickest recipe i've ever seen hueuheu

how beneficial is 10 pushups a day?

inform me Veeky Forums

Embarrassing
try to learn something from op

slow roasted meats, air heads, unsalted peanuts

Hotdogs
Oatmeal
Pizza pops

3 eggs, a small can of dark chicken, mayonnaise, tomato, mustard, rye toast. That's my breakfast every day. Healthy as fuck.

that sounds like a heart attack, that has literally double the amount of cholesterol you should eat in one day, and you eat it for only breakfast. you're the reason people think bodybuilders die young, holy shit.

You're concern trolling.

Meat doesn't give you cancer.
Fat is healthy.
Cholesterol doesn't cause heart failure.
Fructose is worse than glucose.
Quit believing disinfo spread to keep you a weak goyim.
Ultimate diet is meat and vegetables.
Add carbs for a dirty bulk.

>Fat is healthy.
That's the only honest thing you said. The rest is shit I know you'd never tell your 60 year old father.

make chicken legs (drum and thigh in one) and throw all the meat and skin in one whole wheat wrap with some salsa or tomato and shit if youre watching salt

red meat gives you cancer
the others are true

Does anyone else pretend to be vegan but actually eats salami and steak every week? I know I do and almost everyone on the Veeky Forums vegan discord admitting to cheating too.

No I haven't touched meat in like 5 years

Sucking dick counts

Yes. Vegan burritos taste like dogshit.

wrong

there's a Veeky Forums vegan discord? I just did veganuary, do you have a link?

You're lying. psychologytoday.com/blog/animals-and-us/201412/84-vegetarians-and-vegans-return-meat-why

>blog-post
kill yourself, do the science community a favor

This shitty article cites itself instead of posting a study. Literal retard-tier science. Nice google search you stupid fucking mongoloid.

It cites The Humane Research Council you clown.

Barely beneficial even as a starter.

Post it, all I see it self-cites.

THE SOURCE IS EMPTY

HAHAHAHAHAHA

retard

rice/pasta for carbs
pea/chickeas/soy for protein
>inb4 soyboy
green vegs and indian spices for micronutrients and antioxidants
fruit smoothies, coconut water, almond milk here and there

The results above are modest compared to the reality for vegans and vegetarians who actually follow the diet they claim to follow. One study found that TWO THIRDS of self-defined vegetarians actually ate meat in the past two days. If you look at studies claiming that vegetarians are healthy, guess what you're really looking at? Studies that compare people who infrequently eat meat to those who continually eat meat! Should it come as a shock that 84% of them abandon their diet eventually?

Hence if we look at vegetarians who actually didn't eat any meat in the past two days, we find that their average vitamin B12 intake is just 2.40 microgram per day, compared to 4.39 microgram per day for hypocrites who defend a diet that they never actually bother to follow. In other words, the hypocrite social posturing two thirds of vegetarians ensure that the other third of vegetarians will gradually develop nerve damage

ajcn.nutrition.org/content/78/3/626S/T3.expansion.html

>vegetarians

doing a 100 a day for a month is when you start seeing some improvements but even then it would be minuscule

No, because they all admit to eating meat and even post pictures of the meat they eat. They don't give a shit about the meme diet they just want to troll Veeky Forums.

>makes a claim
>doesn't post proper statistics
>psuedo-science

>GUYS ALL VEGANS EAT MEAT SO I CAN SUCK DOWN UNETHICAL SMOOTHIES AND MEATCOCKS... RIGHT?

faggot

Chicken thighs, onions, garlic, green bell pepper, all stir fried together with Thai panang curry paste and coconut milk.

Then eaten with a bowl of boiled potatoes and spinach.

On days when I get the craving for junk, I eat two double cheeseburgers (1/3lb beef in each) and not much else. Maintenance has continued for a month now.

This blog post cites itself for every single one of it's references. I remember my first time googling something user. Try again.

We're waiting.

Tonight I'm cooking pork and broccoli.