He doesn't work out in compression leggings

> He doesn't work out in compression leggings

What do you wear when you lift Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ydRlva_h5v4&ab_channel=DanPolta
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have some self respect.

tfw bulked too hard so you can't wear your skin tight shit because of love handles

wear a short over then nigga

Cheap workout pants from walmart. Idk what to even call them. Athletic pants made of thin material

I wore leggings once, my bulge got me kicked out of planet fitness

T-shirt/Gym shirt and joggers.

> Only women should be allowed to wear comfy workout clothes

tapered grey sweatpants and a tight fitting grey t-shirt, all about $40 at target. fuck yeah.

I used to wear those. Jealous guys complained to the manger because of my bulge. I still wear them , just have to put a pair of shorts over them.

Where can I buy a pair of these?

I wear nothing

this. my cock is too big for these things I just get oogled and reported.

Show us that delicious cock bulge..for science of course

Basketball shorts and a torn up shirt from 10 years ago. I'm there to lift, not to primp.

can i just go workout in underwears?

>He doesn't work out in rugby shorts
They're comfy AF for squats

My legs are not good looking yet enough to pull these
I'm afraid I'd look like a chicken legged minstrel

Where do you live? I'm in Canada and ordered a pair for BJJ from fightersmarket. No duties for order over $100 which usually fuck me over if I order from the state's. If you're in the US then try Viruse's website or Amazon.

am working out nudes and instill fear in my family

yea sure. There are no magnifying glasses at Planet Fitness.

nothing
t. home gym masterrace

hot, hot, hot

I just ordered a pair because it looks nice with shorts over them. are there any real benefits?

I could actually see them doing this. They kicked our some girl for being to skinny and wearing to little even though she was in standard women's workout attire.

They make you ass look real good,

Really comfy. I only wear them when it's cold though.

Usually just buy Nike or Adidas joggers when they go on sale at Kohl’s. Super cozy, plus when you’re back and shoulders are wide enough. You look like a typical anime character. Which makes everyone in the gym secretly jealous of you.

Comfy, wick sweat well and they keep everything snug and in place compression wise.

Nike joggers and a t-shirt here

>He works out in compression leggings

Just work out in basketball shorts and quit wasting your money to look cool.

you sound like a poor nigger or spic

gym shorts and a t-shirt, you tryhard faggot.

I'll always have $25 dollars more than you because I'm not a raging homosexual

> I've never worn tights but let me shit talk them

these things crush your balls and have no peepee hole. fuckthatshit

sweatpants.

Gym shorts

Nah, burritos and fried chicken are quite expensive compared to compression pants at Ross/Marshalls.

jeans

I'm that guy who wears basketball shorts in the gym during the warm season, and that guy who wears sweatpants during the cold season. I can't win with the dumb frogposters.

>IMBLYIG
youtube.com/watch?v=ydRlva_h5v4&ab_channel=DanPolta
Form check? Feels okay with 40kg, but I wanna practice good lifting habits.

fitted sweatpants is the way to go

Honestly, that's what I used to wear too until I discovered compression things. Except, I treat them more like underwear and wouldn't wear them alone. Since temp in my gym is same year around I just wear normal tee on top of compression shirt and shorts on top of compression shorts. Compression shorts over marginal benefit but they keep my dick in place when I exercise so that's nice, also they take majority of sweat so no need to laundry my gym clothes everyday.

I workout at home nude.

This

My aim is to rest my nuts on the bar during deads.

Especially when I have to buy enough for when your fat mom comes over.

this

Literally just buy any pair of men's running tights in any store

>What do you wear when you lift
basketball shorts (why are they a meme again?), because I'm poor as shit and doubt that spending a month's food budget on clothing is going to magically boost my gains

>Just work out in basketball shorts

>bulked too hard
>love handles
That's called getting fat you blubbery sack of shit.

>bare ankles
y tho

I work out in shorts like a fucking normal person

The framerate on this gif is... impressive...

But I do, and SKINS are the gods of all compression shorts

i wear nothing.
home gym masterrace

>that one kid that works out in full body spandex
>he just curls on the machines

Serious question, why not basketball shorts?

Why don't you wear a skirt too then faggot

Be like Chad Pajeet and wear jeans to gym

Because you're only allowed to wear basketball shorts if you played NCAA D1 ball, otherwise you are a tryhard.

I like running shorts. They're really comfortable, and I get kind of excited when I think about how everybody can see my thighs. I've been thinking about buying some "ranger panties" which are even shorter than what I have now. Most of the time I'll even show up wearing sweatpants to warm up in and then I'll take em off after I've warmed up some. I don't know why it's so exciting exactly (I don't get a boner) but it is.

if thats the logic ill stick to my basketball shorts instead of worrying what some other faggot who didn't play D1 is thinking.

I really really like this image

See
A skirt would just be a disaster

Your mother's scent.

This would probably happen to me. Im not huge but my dick is perky and shows in basically everything I wear tights would be a disaster.

make sure your shorts are also "dry tech" otherwise they'll just soak up all the sweat and defeat the purpose

I would wear them but I don't think that I'm big enough to justify them. Holocaust victims and dyels who wear them just look ridiculous. I think that you have to be very fit in order to pull them off, for now I wear compression shorts underneath gym shorts or joggers.

>compression leggings
How much g-force does he think he's gonna be subjected to at the gym?

3G when he let's some guy piledrive him in the locker room

This, with noshow socks for ultimate ankle ventilation

Just delete dead frames. Time consuming but worth it.

Basketball shorts because I have to get my knee sleeves on somehow.

memes aside, leggings and panties are both comfy as fuck

frankly it's not fair that girls get to wear these and if a guy does it it's considered obscene or gay

sounds like we need some pics....for science

user every time I post a pic like that I get banned :(

is it really worth it?

why would you get banned? your just showing us your gains in your glutes and thighs

>What do you wear when you lift Veeky Forums?
Nothin, Homegym Masterrace

Give shorts that end above the knee a shot some time. It will change your life.

I hate the way they catch on my knees when squatting. To each his own, though. Wear whatever you find comfy

I find baggy joggers better. I ripped a hole into a pair while squatting. And tho they were sterchies, they weren't elastic enough for post workout stretching. Other than that, it is the most aesthetic choice.

If it's for science I guess...

How do my calves look Veeky Forums?

also what can I do to improve my ass routine?

ATG squats. I'm pretty weak when it comes to squats but my ass is still thicc.

>No results on Google

Put me in the screencap, boys

I only wear them when I train my legs. I get turned on by seeing my own bubble butt in the mirror. The only reason I wear them though is because knee sleeves get sliding off my life and it was annoying having to constantly readjust.

>o results on google

>not working out in arca-core

Ya compression is comfy af, R8 my ass no homo

naked or wearing just gym shorts and that's it

Can I sit in the corner and watch you workout?

My dick is too big for these. Any time I get an erection it would be blatant.