If soy isn't feminizing men then w-w-what is?

If soy isn't feminizing men then w-w-what is?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Jmi1k
discord.gg/7jSjZV
tinyurl
faq.soylent.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002690663-Powder-Formula
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14uNjheBeYJOpoQjEwKE5wCHAHGKE9PTXU7CaNjEnaz0/htmlview#gid=1156432057
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>white
>man

pick one lmfaoooooooooooo

user..

I would fuck her boypussy

Why do people do this to themselves?

archive.is/Jmi1k
>Transgender people have higher rates of autism and schizophrenia. The Atlantic actually had a good article about this recently : The Link Between Autism And Trans Identity. They cite one study showing 8% autism rate in trans people (compared to 1-2% in the general population), and another showing that autistic people were 7.5x more likely to express “gender variance”.
speedrunning also has a high rate of autism. that's why there's so much overlap

A sense of belonging. These people are miserable and starved for attention, so they mutilate themselves and their identity so that they feel as if they belong in a community. On the surface, the community offers a sense of inclusiveness.

I'm talking out of my ass though, I could be wrong

100% it's liberalism and nothing else

you think it's the soy but speedrunning does things to people you couldn't understand

He is a literal mtf taking hormone treatment to transition.
I don't like soy either but that picture is downright misleading

>tfw soy is actally an estrogen blocker and she's fucking up her transition

this. capitalism does not work in a society with modern technology. also, the jews.

This threads.

soft lifestyles. 99% of modern men would start crying if they had to spend a night out alone in the woods

discord.gg/7jSjZV

>If soy isn't feminizing men then w-w-what is?
Mainly, it's animal feed, because it's not fit for humans. It's also slave food. Vegans put it in so many of the foods they eat because that's how low their opinion of humanity is.

>gening for this

it's just someone who's trans who likes soylent though; i bet the signs were already there before the soylent intake began.

>Lectins literally bind to the estrogen receptor.

>vegans still deny that its feminizing

There's a twink that I've been banging who is vegan. Been hinting that he should try soylent for a couple weeks in hopes it will increase his estrogen levels. Wish me luck bros.

Phytoestrogens and Disease: tinyurl com/hfxu23q
Phytoestrogens and Heart Disease: tinyurl com/zg2nh7a
Phytoestrogen and Kidney Disease: tinyurl com/jtwyanb
High soy can result in 59% less breast cancer study: tinyurl com/j8ywsra
Soy yields 13% lower LDL/Bad Cholesterol Study: tinyurl com/hhf4weq
Soy and Men Hormones Study: tinyurl com/hsu4wqk
Meta-analysis on men, soy and phytoestrogen extracts: tinyurl com/ja5s9k2
Phytoestrogen content of various foods: tinyurl com/z3kpvsw
n=220 2 years soy study: tinyurl com/z4tbb7d
Meta-analysis on 47 studies no estrogen change: tinyurl com/hsm6ctb
Soy being fine for men: tinyurl com/zwddamh

Think of it this way: An estrogen molecule is like a jumbo jet that attaches to the Jetway of an airport. It discharges passengers into the terminal, which is suddenly a busy, noisy place. Phytoestrogens, being weak estrogens, are like small, private planes with few passengers and no cargo, yet they still occupy the Jetway after landing. When phytoestrogens occupy the cell, normal estrogens cannot. Plant estrogens do not eliminate all of estrogen's effects, but they do minimize them, apparently reducing breast cancer risk and menstrual symptoms
Soy isoflavones activate your body's estrogen receptors, proteins that detect the presence of estrogen and carry out effects such as changes in gene expression. However, isoflavones do so more weakly than your body's natural estrogen. If estrogen is absent, isoflavones weakly activate the estrogen receptor, mitigating the effect of low estrogen. If estrogen is abundant, isoflavones interfere with the activity of natural estrogen, limiting the effect of high estrogen levels. Since the structure of isoflavones is similar to estrogen, isoflavones may decrease your body's production of estrogen and increase the rate of estrogen degradation due to feedback mechanisms that control estrogen levels.

Going for Nekker mode I see.

Soylent, actually, doesn't have any "soy" in it.

No one here actually lifts.

ya lol

For a second there I thought that was chinchan

tho DESU soylent is any healthier it's still chemical garbage that'll kill ur test

Thats the kind of unfortunate looks that it's not even fun to make fun of, like a burn victim or someone born with arms. Its too tragic, they get a pass.

Yes it does.
faq.soylent.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002690663-Powder-Formula
Link to current formula from that page: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14uNjheBeYJOpoQjEwKE5wCHAHGKE9PTXU7CaNjEnaz0/htmlview#gid=1156432057
>435g per serving
>each serving contains 118.16g of soy protein isolate and 2g of soy lecithin
>over 27% soy

Well theres always surgery
and mewing

>This phytoestrogen can also be detected in beer, but the levels are low and should not pose any cause for concern.

>If soy isn't feminizing men then w-w-what is?

privilege, unironically. specifically, 1st world privilege.

"privilege - a special right, advantage, or immunity granted or available only to a particular person or group of people."

as a member of a first world, you have so LITTLE to worry about day to day that you become depressed through a literal lack of conflict and struggle. you become weak. but trying to fulfill that need, you turn to little time wasting goals, like speedrunning. you feel like you're accomplishing something but you're not. the realization sets in that you're weak, and so your mind starts to reflect that on your physical self in order to feel comfortable with who you are. i'm not saying it's the only outcome for something like this, but this is why it's so prevalent in our society at the current moment.

imagine having so little to struggle with in your life, that the struggles you create for yourself are still the path of least resistance.

there was a time where if you ever decided this path, you would be killed on the spot.

she looks like a despicable me background character

Who's the cute girl?

It is a dude, and isn't for your sick desires.

Moralfag pls go

They are orders of magnitude weaker than estrogen. Try to educate yourself on a subject, simplifications like "phytoestrogens bind to the same receptor, thus they will feminize you" just aren't enough to cut it when it comes to biochemistry. If anything, it has the opposite effect in majority of population.
Summa summarum as a male, you'd better get on weak phytoestrogens, as a female you'd better avoid them.
>expecting Veeky Forumsizens to actually read an article, let alone understand it in context

>gay alien skull
>jawlet
>chinlet

this person got struck by the genetic bat

peegie nose