>he's still wearing underwear to the gym

lol I bet your mommy still picks out clothes for you too, wimp

whaat is wrong about it?

dont you talk to your bros at the gym?

>he also drinks from the water fountain between lifts

>he wanders around the gym like a retard when all the racks are being used

>he rests for more than a minute between sets

>go to a new gym
>as soon as you enter the gym's falcon grabs you and drops your ass on the manlet pit

>He wears a hoodie in the gym
Everyone can tell you're fat or skinny, which ever you're trying to hide

>manlet pit
I thought only my gem had those

>that guy who wears clothes to the gym

Nude only, bucko.

>That guy who takes his gf into the bathroom.
>That guy who puts cameras in the women’s changing room
>That guy who argues that he needs the knife because it will help his shadow boxing technique

>tfw i do this
fuck you

>that guy who uses the only handjob bar on your arm day.

>Falcon

Is your gym next to a Kinoplex?

7 MINUTE ABS

>that guy who lifts in between sets

What's wrong with gym short???

>The powelifter who wears a hoodie to the gym
>The powerlifter who wears a XXL hoodie to the gym when he only really needs a medium.

>that guy who makes the same OP all the time

>that guy who does kipping pullups
It’s contagious, I’m seeing more and more of these dudes doing those retarded “pullups” most of the time they don’t even get their chins close to the bar

>that guy who drove an automobile to the the gym, backed into a parking spot, greeted the employee behind the counter on his way to the locker room, did a weird jog/fast walk back to his car because he forgot his water bottle, did the weird jog/fast walk past the gym receptionist again, changed in the locker room, and proceded to exercise for about an hour and fifteen minutes.

>he still wears clothes to the gym

>being shirtless in public (except pools and beaches and stuff like that)

it's more common than you may think

Delet

t-this isnt hobbiton

>that overweight guy in the WWE smackdown shirt and jorts using the squat rack to stretch with a bottle of blue powerade at his feed

>that guy who calls his table cloth "basketball shorts"

begone fat boy

>that guy that stands in the middle of the floor to lift
>that guy that paces the floor with his hands on his hips after every set

>that guy that goes to a gym with female members

Just chug soy already

i love being pacing guy

bring a bottle fuck face
ur a fuckn dumbass

>tfw i pace around the deadlift platform in between sets

get fucked you ocd nigger with nothing better to do

Pacing guy here, I literally walk in circles

>That guy who looks at what others are wearing

how about no pal, why carry a bunch of extra BS? you insecure about using a water fountain? lol

What should you wear on your legs if its hot?

> that guy who picks up and carries his bag with him to every piece of equipment and glances at people when they walk by

I take it there's no niggers in your gym

basketball shorts are a type of gym shorts

>that guy that keeps forcing this weak meme

>That guy that eats dick

whenever i see a fit bird in the gym, I instantly hit new PRs.

If you have to ask. You are beyond saving

Pace man checking in

>that guy who brings his own weights to the gym

>that guy that gets stage fright on the oly platform
>that guy that studies the PRs on the lifting team's chalkboard
>that guy that wears a cut off shirt so narrow that his nipples hand out both sides
>that guy that wears compression pants
>that guy that doesn't know what compression pants are so he bought fucking women's yoga pants

> not walking to the water fountain in between sets while pumped to strut your stuff in front of all the gym thots

why even lift?

Fuck you

>That guy who drinks water in between sets

>It can't possibly to make yourself sweat more, that would be absurd.

What does sweating more even do for you?

If you feel a burn and go to failure on your last set that should be all you need.

i dont like using the gyms dumbells because i dont want to get sick. Also i like my dumbells in .25 increments so its easier to just bring my own

That guy who has so little going on he monitors other men at the gym.

>that guy that hypes himself up for every set
>that guy that growls
>that guy who grits his teeth and holds his breath until his face starts turning pink on heavy squats

>that guy that accepts phone calls while lifting and puts in on loudspeaker and continues talking through his sets on the smith machine

You fags really spend this much time looking at other men at the gym?

not him but I literally don't know anyone, started working out a month ago, who the fuck am I supposed to talk to?

Okay not him but you are retarded
More sweating means
1) getting rid of toxins in your body and thus make you feel better overall and assists cardio
2) helps weight loss

>that guy who does pushups in between sets
>that guy who counts all his reps out loud

They're just fucking with you dude. You don't have to talk to anybody unless they're asking for a spot or to work in or other boring shit.

Music festivals are also okay

>tfw lied on gym ID about my 6' height
>gym announced that they have noticed a dramatic increase in manlets saying they are 6'
>as a result they started performing random inspections

>"that one, check that one" as the front desk qt points at me
>I am forced to take off my shoes
>gym hawk watches closely at my heels and is taught to screech at any sign of tippy toes
>"5'10", take him out back"
>forced to a two hour mogging session
>have to lift next to a couple of 6'8" bloat lords
>a bench of qt cardio bunnies is witness to this mogging

Think I need to move town bros

>that guy who wears nothing but superhero shirts and tights under his shorts
>that guy who times his rests on his phone
>that guy who keeps his routine on his phone and has to check it after every set to see what weights he needs to add
>that guy who wears the same shorts every day
>that hispanic guy with a slick haircut who works out in an athletic polo and track pants with an earpiece in and you can never tell if hes a trainer or well dressed gym beaner
>that guy who literally runs over to anyone benching and spots them regardless of them asking

>that guy who prays a decade of the rosary between each set

>influx of nyr
>suddenly there's towels and candy wrappers left everywhere

>bought a pair of thick gym shorts when i was 15
>i'm 26 and I still wear them when i work out
these fuckers are never going to wear out and they smell great after you wash em. I use them instead of swimming trunks because them things are way too fuckin thin and I'm a grower.

> That guy who doesn't wear his glasses in the gym so walks over to the other far end of the gym because they think they see their friend but then it's not them so they awkwardly walk all the way back to what they were doing on the other side

damn man, tough luck.

I use my phone to write down what I did for the day...also as a timer..

t. soyboy

>He isn't naked while working out

>That dude whos not juicing
>Rest more tahm 1min between sets
>No supersets
>No pyramid sets
>No grunting
>Cant bench over 300lb 1Rm
Kys. Why even bother?

>that guy that uses a belt to do curls

>opening your ears to the gooks so they can ask to use your squat rack

no thanks

>The guy that wears sweatpants to the gym to cover up his chicken legs while doing arm day for the 4th time that week
>AKA half of every guy at the gym

>that guy that sleeps in the bench between sets

that guy is me

me

winner

Me. The nigger music is so god awful. I block it out with dad rock.

>That guy who doesn't wear brand name gear head to toe

Please KYS my gym only has 3 benches and a shitload of customers. You are such a pain in the ass, especially for people with a limited timeframe for their workouts.

Fuck you, I kinda do this, except I walk around the track to keep myself occupied and look like I'm doing something. What the fuck do you want us to do when there's nothing left for us to lift?

>bringing anything more than a bottle, a pad for the squat bar, and maybe gloves and a belt if you're doing heavy lifts

Your gym has a falcon? Mine only has a owl. It's one of those barn owls so it looks pretty cool. It just perches up on the only squat rack in the gym. No ones used it in years since it shrieks at you if you get too close

My gym used to be a budget shithole but when they renovated we got an owl too. I've found that ours doesn't like hats. Do people wear hats at your gym?

>a pad for the squat bar
Never gonna make it

The thing digs right the fuck in. Leaves it's goddamn imprints on my back. I practically have to peel myself off of it between sets.

Nah, I'm just going to keep sleeping on the bench. What are you going to do? st-t-t-tutter at me asking me to move?

>that guy who wears see-through shorts and I can see his bulge and underwear

>that guy who wears see-though shorts with no underwear and always sweats between his asscheeks

I swear to god I'll stack the bar with 3pl8 and drop it on your chest while you're asleep, like my ancestors hunting an especially lazy mammoth.

Bar bites are the mark of working hard user, it’s part and parcel of being a sick cunt

>that guy who tried to squat way too much to impress some girls and tipped sideways into the massive wall covering mirror, shattering the entire thing and running out of the gym never to return

>3pl8
I doubt you could even deadlift that much, much less at the height of the bench, fucking manlet.

Don't mind me, just sleeping on the bench.