SARMS

thoughts on sarms??? LGD 4033 particularly

liquid ofc

They're expensive garbage. JUST LIFT.

They're good, not as good as roids tho, don't expect huge gains.

wrong

wrong in terms of what? expectation of gains?
been lifting for a long time bro, i just want to start up with sarms instead of roidz

Pretty shit by themselves, good when stacking with roids.

>buying liquid instead of buying the cheap as fuck raws and making your own solution
Sure is pleb in here

well i just ordered them, a legit one ofc, 12 weeks cycle about 200$ for lgd only

i'll post updates of progress when im on it

It's pretty good stuff I have run LGD for 8-10 weeks 3 times plan to again soon. Awesome strength gains and helps put on some muscle. Not roids but a cycle costs 100-150 bucks at 15mg a day. Its good stuff if you don't have access or want to do roids.

Reminder that sarm threads are shill threads

Reminder that like soylent threads, they always start with the same pattern (op asks question as if to seem uninformed, and several replies seemingly knowledgeable about sarms though never really explaining what they are or what they do)

Reminder that sarm threads rarely go past 100 posts due to samefag ratio

Reminder that sarms are almost never referred to outside of sarm threads because they get called out for being the placebo shit they really are

Report and hide sarm threads

Hope you picked up a SERM too, because you're going to need a PCT for that dosage.

its not shilling, i just did some research and asked some thoughts on /fit im not advertising the source, nor promoting the product, i still yet have to test it out, chill out bro

I didnt, do i need clomid and nolva? i read that some people use it as a pct, but not throughout the cycle? like in the last 3 weeks maybe, im kinda sensitive to gyno, i have a small bump on gyno since the age of 12, i'll get nolva and maybe use it thought the cycle if i feel it

>wrong in terms of what? expectation of gains?
nothing he's just talking out his ass
use clomid it's less potent, you only need a partial dose unless you experience total shut down, don't bother using it throughout it's a waste. start pct the day after you finish a cycle.

Only use it during cycle if you start getting gyno, otherwise use it after you finish. Nolva is fine, I buy from alldaychemist but inhousepharmacy is supposed to be good too.

Yes, i was planning that aswell
Was thinking about that aswell, but as i mentioned i had small bump under my nipple since age of 12, its been steady since then, thats why i thought i might be "sensitive" and thought of nolva during the cycle just in case

Like you can use during the cycle if you start to notice some gyno symptoms. there shouldn't be any because sarms dont aromatise but after the cycle you can sometimes get a spike in estrogen.

This is a shill thread but I did measure a mild increase in gains with nearly no sides. I didn't bother ordering again.

Fucking brainlets. It's not like there's only one SARM supplier or manufacturer. Saying any thread about SARMs is a shill thread is like saying that any thread about onions is a good Big Onion.

kill you are self you faggot. enjoy your dead thread

Roids will permanently lower your base testosterone. SARMs won't. They're better long term.

I'm not OP

source? I'm skeptical about of roids, sarms and prohormones so i like reading about this shit

So how good would that be for cutting?

And what dosage would be required to be effective?

DNP is never referred to outside of DNP threads, and /fraud/ doesn't typically refer to it because it's almost never used.

But that shit still works.