/fraud/

/fraud/ - We're all a bunch of soyboy's edition

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, include your age, height, weight, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI.

Oral only cycles are retarded and you're a retard for considering them.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

Previously on preworkout is for sissies

What can I /fraud/ on trt that won’t get me popped by my doc in a blood test?

Is doctor-patient confidentiality not a thing where you live?

>adopts my trolling image as their seed image for the /fraud/ thread retread
Well played, you bastard, well played.

Still don't want that on your insurance especially if you're ever gonna need a transplant.

sure but i don’t want to get my script pulled for abusing aas or whatever. docs are fuckers sometimes.

How much does gear lose it's potency over time if it's kept in a cool dark space?

I'm currently using gear that I've had for almost 2 years now, cause I bought it raw, brewed some of it at the start, and brewed more, more recently. I feel like it's not as effective anymore, cause I'm currently running 600mg Test 700mg Tren, and while I feel the extra boost, I feel like it was way more the first time I ran it. Maybe it's just psychological.

my doc suggested I b&c instead of cycle off, im 21
rational side of mind tells me to ignore him
sikkunt side of mind wants to get juicy

I did a cycle of test E that was about 5 years old and way past the expiration date on the vials. It didn't seem any less effective than the same batch from when I first got it but my current cycle seems way stronger. Seems like the batch has more to do with potency than age in my experience.

>dropped test nearly 6 weeks ago
>only taking tren and ostarine
no negative side effects
no symptoms of low test

what is goin on here

It 100% definitely loses potency with time
Less in oils though, oxidizes less

nice blog are you still schizo?

"You really think you know more than a doctor?"

My secret weakness, I can never recover from this

>nice blog
ty, that's what /fraud/ is for isn't it

>are you still schizo?
idk what you are trying to imply here, i'm not a schizo.

There was a schizophrenic guy who would post long blogs about how he was running tren only. I thought that you were him.

nope, not him.
i am like 14 weeks into my planned 40 week tren run, so maybe near the end i might be.

First pin and got an erection when the needle went in...

Jesus christ lads what the fuck, seamless quad injection, aspirated but no blood, literally no pain, I feel so happy.

>just got hair highlights (between red and violet)
>it blends seamlessly and naturally
>doesnt look like a hipster cry for attention like dr tony huge

Fuck, I was being too conservative with the hairdresses, he musta thought I would punch him if I looked like an emo hipster or something.

Why would a doctor reccomend taking MORE gear?

Wait till tomorrow, first time pip is F U N.

You said you had less acne than when you were pinning test right? Keep posting updates please I'm intrigued

Thanks for ruining it :(

I'll take advil if it's bad, only injected 300mg/1ml of test so we'll see how bad it is...

ya, overall less acne, but a few new medium/irritating ones.
we'll see though when the fluctuations end.

6 weeks of yk11 starts tomorrow
Lets see how bad the cancer I get is

Got my stickers. Yay.

You fucking pussy, if you're gonna do something like that go all out or not at all. Anything in between makes it look like you care what people think.

Good luck. What is yk11 meant to do?

Why would you spend money on this and not real legitimate gear

absolutely nothing, maybe blindless

>40 week tren run

You're really not afraid of taking risks user. How have the lifts increase these 14 weeks?

you don't really get to call other people pussies, dude

How much days do you work out a week?

I'm not the faggot dying my hair.

I did want to make it stand out like those goth emo punk guys with jet black hair and red highlights with the thick layers and shit.

I guess I gave him the impression I want something that isnt too unnatural since it was my first time. Seriously it's a massive bitch to tell hairdresses/barbers a cut or style or colour you want cause I dont even know what to call things.

>"so uh, you want a 3/4 taper or someshit"
>duhhh whats that?

5-6 desu.

At least it was a guy who was doing your hair. Women are terrible at following instructions with hair since they always do what they think you want and not what you actually tell them to do. They also don't know what one inch looks like and they can't do fractions.

Can you post results? I'm curious.

Get me gains
Its marketed as a myostatin inhibitor bit has a steroidal structure so Im thinking maybe its more prohoromone than sarm
We'll see

Im on test and tren
>not running an oral on a bulk

Wheres azusa

Keep us posted. Want to see how thick, solid and tight you can get. Or whatever the pasta is.

I ordered Azusa only yesterday or the day before. She's coming in by herself in a seperate envelope.

cam/light quality is shit

I'll try a different one after a 4 week rest, this time at least i can show him what I don't want and give him a pic of what I actually want.

Looks like a head of brown hair to me.

it's only 175mg a week

my natural hair color is pitch black. my intention was to have thick red-violet layers to contrast with my hair, kinda like a woman's.

guy musta thought I didnt want to look like a homo cause he did say "cause youre a guy and all" when i was talking about nothing too crazy. His idea of crazy mustve been very conservative.

Are you gay?

i thoguht that was a pic of gf's hair or something

weeew you must like dick in your ass

Post eyes

No, I have a midlife crisis(29). I'm using this time to be as autistic and manchild as humanly possible. It's probably a phase.

I kind of get it. I want to visit Japan and dye my hair retarded levels of blonde similar to when I was a kid to just live up the baka gaijin look because I won't really get the chance to when I'm older.

You guys ever fucked around with Native American girls? Found one that recently dumped her beta bf for some fun and probably a much bigger cock.

She’s super into guns, fitness, and is no joke one of the most beautiful girls I’ve seen. That perfect skin color too. Hnnng.

Nigga get a better pic with them open so we can see the color.

Oh good. Id hate for her to have to interact with the lower classes.

Is that autism

post bucci

i died my hair that color recently, looked pretty cash money
>Is that autism
no, but fucking your ona hole attached to your daki while reading loli hentai is

>photoshopped limbal rings
>stolen pic

Stay beta orbiter you brown eye

>photoshop
Prescription circle lenses are even cheaper than my regular contact lenses, bigbrainanon

I cant get my libido back for the life of me after my recent ptc. Any suggestions? I just started prami at .25mg

>fucking your ona hole attached to your daki while reading loli hentai
Thats just common sense.
You dont make love to your wife?

Not autism. I'm just aware that Japs have an affinity for blonde hair. I know a girl who went to Japan and had people constantly asking her if they could touch her hair because they had never seen 'natural' (it was dyed) blonde hair before.

I'm too much of a pussy to dye it currently with my job and people I know. But I think it would be funny in nipland. I would have to get a tan so I don't look like an albino though.

Cycle off.

If looks so fucking fake it’s insane.

Makes you look like a lizard person dude, better watch out.

>Fluffy tanker
>Lower classes
Say that to my face m8

Cute, can't wait to see how it turns out. Decent taste bar a couple desu.

native Americans are a meme. Do you really want your kid to be an alcoholic?

I pity you, these are the eyes of a man who just isn't right. Pls post bucci

Jesus Christ who hurt you

>Jesus Christ who hurt you
Whats wrong with them?

>Decent taste bar a couple desu.
You better watch your mouth.

Konosuba is good.
Toradora is good.
No Game No Life is good.
Evangelion is good.
One Punch Man is good
Kizuna Ai is good
Nichijo is good
Nekopara is good
Blend S is good
Kobayashi's Dragon Maid is good
Lucky Star is good
OreImo is still good despite the ending
EroManaga sensei well...maybe
Haganai is good
Pop Team Epic is good
Highschool DxD is good
Girls Und Panzer is good
Re:Zero is good
Kancolle is yeah okay it's kind of bad
GochiUsa is cute
Monogatari must be good
Buffsuki is a meme
Mirai Nikki is good
Chuunibyo is good
Me!Me!Me! is good
Then there's Love Live which I don't know, I assume is good?

those are the eyes of someone who'd make the columbine look like a fucking PG movie

Have you ever seen black mirror? Because you look like you just watched black mirror

being DAMAGED isn't fun, but it does give me an excuse to be autistic/chuuni

WHY
WON'T
YOU
LEARN

There's a difference between learning and giving a shit. desu.

Hopefully the yk11 pumps arent as nuts as theyre hyped up to be, doin some real squat volume tomorrow

I didnt even see that sticker.
Guess my eyes have a natural aversion to SHIT

Should have just got idolm@s stickers

I didn't want to get any characters I wasn't aware of less I make an ass of myself.

That's not very nice

>look into the shadowy part of an alley at night and see these staring back.

Seriously that’s a bad pic I’m sure they look much better with decent lighting.

What are you culturally/racially?

I'm sorry, you just look absolutely terrifying and if I met you in person I'd fear not only for my own safety but all else around me is all.

Post dog

All of the sarm wikis I used to read said yk11 is probably bullshit and you're buying bunk gear. Does this concern you? It's so expensive

euro mutt

Do I test positive for soy?

N E G A T I V E C A N T H A L T I L T

>dog
It’s just a seat in my car but here

Oh your eyes look Asian for some reason.

Was that mid blink for your right eye?

N O. L I M B A L. R I N G

Don’t get contacts like lizardboi earlier those things are creepy. Nothing wrong with your really just don’t do that creepy stare

Leave this place, Satan

on the bright side you can kill somebody and plead insanity

nobody'll fucking question it

Cycle off what? I finished a clomid pct. Libido is shot. What do. Trying to make a baby. Not easy when I have no damn libido.

Have you done post cycle bloods?

Nobody actually does this lol

What do you guys have planned for summer blasts? I’m thinking
100mg var/day
500mg test
100mg tren a/day
600mg mast e
600mg EQ

Anything else to make sure I have the dryest dickskin look for da grills?

>tfw just want it to be winter again to blast tren

I want to have sex with that woman then and there

Word. I called my homie who's been juicing since grade 12 and asked about bloods. He was like "bro what's bloods?" He has this theory that when you're young you recover easier.

rip hairline

what an ugly bitch, id rather fuck the pig

That ass tho

Weird, sounds like a guy I know too. His first pin he told me he looked away and straight up stabbed his leg, it blew his mind when I showed him spotinjections and videos

Could throw prov in there but i wouldn't bother, I would lower the test just for fear of water. I think that's good though should be dry AF and look sick.

Why not take more for less time?

I think my pubertal gyno is getting worse on tren. I thought prolactin gyno was a myth? Will it reverse when I get off?