I honestly didn't think I would get this far. What do you do after this?

I honestly didn't think I would get this far. What do you do after this?

dick pic
>4s get

Posting her ass because it's honestly glorious

I have it in bluray want to watch It
With me?

Thats all clothes. I mean fuck her but please dont pretend anything about her is "glorious."

dude

stop lying to yourself

High waist fashion is absolutely disgusting.

>thot
>any glory at all
NOPE

nice background, cute bum
she a bit of a butterface but she seems like a rich white girl
milk her out her money

user, I...

I respect that every man has taste and a certain eye for a particular type of woman/body. I simply have different taste than you fellow user.

If you find her ass glorious then it is a message from god himself, he wants you to create another human being with the aid of her flesh. Go forth.

Tell her Cars 2 was better.

>badoo.com

Is that a stock photo?

Guys, what did she mean by this?

made for bbc

No you nincompoop it's a real person.
Thanks pal

I think it speaks for itself user, she likes the BBC and pussies

Le ebin smiley xD

dude you retard cars 2 is one of the worst movies ever

I live in lititz

Ireland pls

>:P

:p

Cool response :P

Hell no she says. Woman don't give a shit whether you say :P fyi

say that she was made for bbc

dubs get

"oh, ok. sorry"
if dubs you have to send its the law

Lol why? Did I get memed?

invite her over to smoke some weed and watch cars

she means swipe left

Does that actually work? She doesn't look like she smokes

Ask her if she has her own mandingo or if you should provide one

if you're attractive probably, but it'll prob just turn her off

don't spend an hour with small talk tho, no girl wants that

"Speaking of cars, can I drive you out to a dark alley and do terrible things to you?"

:P

Lickkity Splikkity

AAAAHHHHHH

I KNEW THIS GIRL IN HIGHSCHOOL

I COULD HAVE SMASHED

I just looked that up you almost trolled me

It's pretty much over when she gives you that little to reply to. I'd give up, but I'm a quitter. She seems uninterested and you're just entertaining her for 10 seconds.

>don't spend an hour with small talk tho, no girl wants that
but what about what i want!
>have small talked on tinder with introverted sad girl romanian scientist before. got boring

I'll meet up any time to tell you how wrong you are.

>>have small talked on tinder with introverted sad girl romanian scientist before. got boring
i know less about women than pretty much any other man in the world, but i know that if you beat around the bush for too long, they'll get bored and leave. every single girl on tinder has 10+ matches at any given time, make them want to talk to you

Winrar

Invite her somewhere. Or find something interesting to say. Small talk is criminally boring

She is boring as fuck
>Wit
>Sarcasm

Forgot pic

you have to do this one OP

Are you a fag or a slag?

Both.

We're waiting OP

Cars 2 is without a doubt the worst pixar movie

I don't think I wanna respond, guys. No (seemingly) serious suggestions and I'm nervous.

Don't tell girls you're a car enthusiast. Don't be autistic about it. Please stop being autistic and using emoticons.

It's very, very good to be enthusiastic about stuff, you sperglord. Girls LOVE when you talk with passion about stuff.

you don't come here for serious answers cunt

Wrong. It's sperg shit. They want hot and fast flirting. "Other stuff" isn't them so they will get bored.

If you're going to be a pussy like that, then don't post the thread here. Post in /adv/. Dubs is the rule here you fucking piece of shit.

Would you get more turned on by a woman babbling about how she loves knitting or flirting about making you cum? Fucking dipshit.

Let her have fun first. You can talk about more serious stuff when she's more invested.

OP is a fag as always

Goddammit :^P

Dude say something she doesnt expect, youre already treating her like a unicorn from what ive seen and you shouldnt even care about what you say in the first place, girls have orbiters boosting their ego all the time, just do the opositor and dont be a beta boy.

>he thinks his car hobby alone will get girls

Just stfu and drive the damn car. Don't annoy girls with car shit.

Why do you guys talk like retards with women? Aren’t you trying to fuck them? Then ask for their number and call/text them for a date.

>Attract women in person
>Can't get any matches whatsoever on tinder
What did I do wrong

your photos might just look worse than your pictures. Happens to a lot of people

Tinder is basically a high pedestal from which they can see all the guys making attempts, pretty easy for people to be picky when theyre in demand

Wrong

Where did it all go so wrong?

Same here
They just get enough attention on those apps from bored chads that they start believing that's what they're actually worth

>kik

This wouldn't be funny even if it was real

>32
>still not married

You can do better user. Misery awaits with this one

It was better than Brave, fuck off.

At least Cars 2 acknowledge that it was silly.

On second thought, he might know people here. He's straight.

I've been talking to this chick online, we really dig each other and have great rapport and chemistry together.
Anyways today she texts me a frown face, I ask whats up, and she said you didn't text me at all this weekend (we've been talking every day of the week)
How do I respond to this? Also, is this a red flag?

wtf are you actually autistic? she likes you dumbass, move it forward and invite her out/over

Daily texting is what she thinks is normal. I know a lot of girls like this. But personally, I think it's clingy. But at least she didn't respond with a meme "nothing."

Not a red flag if you're cool with that.

Not really, a lot of people ghost nowadays so she was most likely afraid of that, assuming you actually did not text her all weekend

You should skype with her too, it builds rapport

>I've been busy
>How about I make it up to you and take you out for coffee

It's as easy as that

>white people

If a girl complains you didn't text them, it is good. If you're a guy, never ever ever ever ever fucking complain a girl didn't text you. I learned that shit the hard way. If they don't make an effort, neither should you.

Best reponse.

She's saying she missed you over the weekend. It's literally a sign she likes talking to you user, you daft bastard.

:P

rollan

>She doesn't look like she smokes
what are you, 12?

Haha what a fag
Just ask her if she wants a hot load. Nothing to lose considering how much youve already fucked it up. I mean seriously? Cars 2? What an idiot.

OP here.

I've never been on a date before, what do i do once i take her out for coffee?

be yourself

Just talk to her about shit she likes, answer questions with what you think she'll want to hear.

Say nice things to her too, but not too nice

The lack of ass in this picture made me so mad I nearly flipped my computer

So I met this girl in a marriage, we talked a lot for about 2 hours, I got her number and she seemed to have liked me. She lives in another state, so she said that I should go there sometime so we could hang out. 2 days after we met, we were texting each other and it was quite nice. But after that she never texted me again. It's been a week already, I really liked her but she doesn't text me anything, does that mean she has lost interest? I could text her something, but I'm afraid that if I do so I'll look kinda desperate. What must I do, mates?

Don't say anything to her

Nice post. Im glad it's the last thing I'll read before bed.

>dated a married girl in another state
>she divorced her husband for me
>saving up to have her move in with me while also spending money to see her
>she leaves me for her ex husband(lel what a cuck)

Id stay clear of long distance relationships in general

Looks like she could swap your oil and swap your air filters.
Keep her around. You'll save a fortune on car maintenance.

If you text her, then only if you are going to visit her in the next days.
>"how are you girl i met in a marriage, im going to be this friday in xx. Lets go something to eat, can you Show me a good place"