Fit dating profiles

Im in the Army and I need help getting a 300 pt score

Next question, me and some buds are having a contest tonight to see who can get the post tit pics so Im creating this super fuckboy profile, what should my bio be for maximum thot pulls brehs

might wana upgrade the picture m8

run like a sumbitch and do pull ups, Im a Muhreen but I figure you have to do pull ups too

>i see stars

patrician choice my friend

stop posting from boot u piece of shit

This is the only girl I’ve been able to match with and I’ve been using bumble for 4 months, I’m a virgin so this is my only chance to get laid.

What do I say so I don’t fuck it up?

please be bait

>Guy*
ftfy

you're not alone senpai

these apps are trash

Fucking love this band
That pic was from reception, im currently on a 3 month training rotation
Tell her you have a large bone for her t9 examine

Need bios boys

It’s not bait, the girls on here are so stuck up. I’m 5’11 and 185lbs at 16% bodyfat and these women still don’t respond to my messages. Feels like all my work here had been for nothing.

And this is what happens when you call the ham-beast out for trying to catfish you

>About to go on a date with Tinder grill
>She adds me on Insta last min
>Decide to look at her photos
>Notice her Tinder photos are on her Insta
>"Posted 52 weeks ago"
>Look more at her recent photos
>All zoomed in
>Call out
>Shit storm ensues

>infantry

hmmmmmm too dumb for a real job eh cannonfodder?

>this is what POGS actually believe

Ok so so far I have
"Too dumb for a real job"
Dubs gets next line

>lmao
>lmao
>lmao

damn op got BTFO

Your picture is fucking shit my dude. Put one more interesting.
Like literally anything would be better

you need to be good looking to get away with shitty selfies on dating apps my man

We'll see dude

Fucking leg.
Just fucking push and run faster.

>army
The only girls who will be attracted to that will be trailer trash

airpower wins wars

infantry are there to get chewed up by machine guns

> contact saved as "Regret POF (Jordyn)

pmt

you should have been a marine if you wanna pull bitches

Bro, if maxing your APFT is your goal.
Seriously now, listen to this Private.
Do push ups sit ups and run.

Yes, do extra shit too. But seriously. Maxing your APFT is doing push ups sit ups and running.

PT is changing though. Sadly. Gonna be throwing some balls and doing leg tucks from a bar and sum t push ups.

Checked

>being proud of being infantry

you're literally "too dumb to do anything other than get shot and lie in the mud" tier.

You're a retarded pussy

>think a woman is in anyway interested in your bf%

Jesus how deep in your own head are you Veeky Forums

Women like cool fun guys. That's it. No more, no less. Every other positive trait is a bonus.

Won't get many with that goofy look

>I do a statistically more dangerous job that literally anyone can do after BMT and I pretend its some badge of honor cause I got a 35 on my ASVAB

Name one (1) war won without infantry.

Oh yea it was Plenty of Fish not Tinder

I stopped using that after this incident.

It's literally a badge of honor desu.

hopefully you take the hole in your skull as an honor as well.

Yeah if you’re ugly.
None of those stats are impressive.

You fuckin soyboys are distracting me from my 300 pushups, look this isnt 1945, modern infantryman are untouchable angels of death. If you cant hack the suck, stop projecting it. For real turbo soyboy pogs tryna show out itt, top kek
Yall HAVE to go back

I'm not Veeky Forums yet but soon. How do I do online dating for an autist?

I never said infantry wasn't needed perhaps your reading comprehension needs to be improved(also might explain the job)

dear christ you're dumb as shit.

step 1) be among the upper 20% of attractiveness
step 2) thats it

Holy shit op I see this girl on my bumble and tinder, where are you located? I’m always swiping left on her

user* regardless who you are lemme see if I can find her again to verify

SOMEONE GIVE ME A GODDAMN BIO

Roast me

>I eat ass

My tinder profile is a picture of me with my abs out.

My description says

6'4", let's hang out.

I average three matches a day and maybe a date every month or so.

Of you can’t create a bio yourself you might as well just delete the app cause they’re just going to realize you’re lame

>modern infantrymen are obsolete glorified welfare queens that are only kept around in order to further the blind hero worship of chickenhawks required to perpetuate the military-industrial complex and keep fat defense contracts going to the jurisdictions of senior senators

Fixed that for you. Get a real job. Real Job = One that the customers can choose not to pay you for.

user I hope you see this I’m curious if this girl is a catfish nationwide or something

Outta my thread soyboy

This. Push ups, sit ups, and run will boost your APFT. Also stay lean.

That said, I just blew a test out of the water and did literally nothing to prep for it except obsessively stick to my push pull split. Not a single push up. Ran once a week.

Also you're the reason your NCO's are angry and your chain if command has all the dumbass rules it does. You're blissfully stupid and have no sense of self awareness. Even if this isn't real, OP has so exactly mimicked the painful, idiot reality that I have to live through every single day that I don't think ill be able to sleep tonight without getting blackout drunk again.

Soldiers like this exist IRL and it just depresses me.

Honestly thought you were a girl. Such a cute boy, if you grew your hair past your shoulders you’d be passable.

>you will have to take dicks up the arse all the time in "training" if you want to pull bitches

Lose the hat and don't make that dumb smirk or whatever you are trying to do.

>I will show you true pain.

How do i lose the baby face?

yellow teeth

agreed desu

You look like a female tennis player.

>1002 matches
>rarely meet any of them

Tinder is dead desu.

>cant refute his points

Your game is trash. I’m setting up dates like crazy, the hard part is picking which one I want.

get better genes

Kek. I have like, 40 matches. I have 2 dates this week.

Which one of the six paths of pain is this?

lel and i thought my teeth were bad. do you smoke?

you look like a normie good job

No, but a what's a good way to whiten?

>inbefore bleach

the one that eats souls

brush with charcoal powder. works wonders

Sweet, thanks.

you look incredibly fucking gay, why are you wearing a snapback, why are you wearing that shirt, why are you smiling like that and why are you hunched over like that. pretty much change everything and you should probably start with your career

fun fact: if you accidentally consume too much soy, swallowing activated charcoal will counteract it and prevent you from becomming transgendered

probably. I’m also completely poor in a rich county and never message anyone first which doesn’t help.

Me on the right

>selfies
>mirror selfies

not gonna make it

If you already look like that at 19, you're gonna have a rough 20s my man.

Babyface without the beard, not too worried

>19
you really changed your age to fuck youngins? youre not fooling anyone, 27.

Graduated from high school in 2017 famalam

You look like a father of 3. Take that how you will

>19
>that hairline
>those legs
Holy shit you going to age like spoiled milk. I bet you have a problem with your bald spot

Grandpa age 88 full head of silver hair, father 60 full head of hair. Thanks for your concern though

U GOT HIT WITA UNLUCKY STICK MY NIGGA AHAHAHA

Lol let’s just hope mommys side doesn’t cary your future baldness. If I see you on campus I’m calling the cops KEK

Sounds like a deal

hair normally determined by maternal grandfather

its dat piyump ugly mane

I’m the spitting image of my father with the exact same hair type

>spitting image of your father at age 19
see above

fuckin lelld

Sorry, posting on mobile

I might be overthinking it but to me your posture screams "I'm so much of a virgin if I see a woman not related to me I instantly cream my pants and start crying"

you're unattractive and look stupid, and like you don't have friends or money. You probably have friends, upload pics with them, also take off the hate idiot you don't have the hair and jawline to make it look alluring to women. Just stop with everything you're doing now, you can salvage yourself and maintain fuckboy look but it'll be difficult since you're not good looking at all (im sorry but you're not)

>cool, fun, Alpha guys

Nope. Do your research, that doesn't work. The only true way to whiten is with bleaching trays from your dentist. Can get it done for as little as 200$ in my area, lasts for years.

inject test on your cheeks, dont even kidding.