Is Gordon Veeky Forums?

Is Gordon Veeky Forums?

He once did a uk special forces training g for a day and the instructor said he wasn’t the worst one there so he is kind of fit

Disappointing. With his personality I'd hope his ethic was better

Apt that he's a chef I guess, he definitely looks like a fridge

He looks like a fucking titan.

Damn.

Absolute fridge mode

He is getting old so thats pretty good. How many older men would you see who keep fit anyway?

A fridge to surpass Kylo Ren..

yes. he was planning on becoming a professional soccer player at a young age but got a knee injury and ended up cooking. knowing that i'd guess hes pretty fit

considering hes 50, yeah.
UK special forces are insanely fit, like to even be considered there are a whole bunch of physical tests you have to pass and most marines can't get through them so for him to not be the worst person in the training on that day is pretty impressive.

He does ironman

DAMN CHLOE LOOKS LIKE THAT!?!?

Needs more chest

Push the shit back, lift it up and push it back!

kek

Unironically thought this was shopped when I first saw it because it didn't have chloe's head

looks like he does pullups or just swims and that is it. Giant lats, nothing else.

why do old men get such a wide upper body

See pic related
specifically why does the area below the chest become so bloated, is this fat? Doesnt look like it

laughed

DAMN CHLOE LOOKS LIKE THAT?!?

Your skin loses elasticity with age. Even if you're lean, you just don't look the same. It's rare to see a guy in his 40s with tiny, shrink wrapped skin like Yoel Romero. White guys especially don't age like that.

>Yoel Romero
It's called anabolic steroids.