Question

Question

Is it ok to drink some of this right after working out?

>waves at his gains as they leave his body

it's 2.17 am here
I arrived home and thought I needed to do some exercise
I have mixed feelings

I'm drinking bacardi cokes right now as i do my pull day. Gonna get drunk as fuck by the end of the workout

Drinking is bad user, limit it to special occasions.
Alcohol either makes you fat or steals your gains; at the simplest level this is because you either eat up your whole daily energy budget in empty alcohol calories instead of protein, or you overeat and become fat.
It also fucks your liver and brain.
If you must get intoxicated smoke some ganja instead.
.t former alcoholic

>2018
>not casually drinking

thank you senpai

Not OP, but I heard weed can limit your T. Any truth of this you’ve seen?

look at hippies
look at old farmers

So yes?

My best workouts come after drinking and/or fapping.

Can I get an answer to this please?

Bumping for this

you should drink some before lifting, but not so much you cant focus. a buzz works wonders numbing your muscle

Stop being an alcoholic.

It does, but it's minimal, learn to fucking google

There's no conclusive evidence that it does, some studies show that it might. No one knows yet as they're just starting serious human studies with THC since its about to be legalized federally soon. There's an inconclusive body of research about cannabis' effect on the brain, endocrine system, adiposity etc. It could potentiate schizophrenia or cause gyno and feminization but it also could not do these things as plenty of lucid athletic people who have healthy sex lives and are lean, sociable, well paid get high. Every single Chad jock alpha at my school smoked weed after practice and I used to sell smoke weed with them on occasion and they loved the analgesic, anti-inflammatory effects it had

Used to go through a bottle of Bombay every two weeks

thats how I ended up around 235lbs, that was 4 years ago Im bout 180 now

only if you drink it with Schweppes indian tonic water.

Yes, it limits your T. It also limits your dopamine and makes limits your capacity to lift hard.

The negative impacts of light drinking, if any, will be so trivial that you won't notice them.

"Is it ok to drink after working out" is quite a vague question. Are you having 1 drink? Are you drinking the whole fifth? Somewhere in between?

>smoke some ganja instead
even worse