Daily reminder that only girls can "be themselves". Guys can't be

> Daily reminder that only girls can "be themselves". Guys can't be.

If you are attractive you can

Also this is a great thread that relates to weight lifting

alright

but girls peak 18-26 and then quickly becomes useless, guys peak 30-40 and decline slowly... a man has worth until his death

Then why are girls so fake?

what he really means is:
girls don't have to do hard-work to be admired, guys have to do stuff

Huge meme. A man is old in his 30's, and probably already lost any charm he could have had to the demographic you just mentioned of women. You might have respect as a man in his 30s but you just missed out on the prime of women, so what's the point?

>you can be yourself when Selves don't exist

you're just thinking in a sexual format... ideally, and probably strongly correlated, a man entering his 30s starts to devalue females more and more and focus on his work and community

hopefully by this point he has a wife and kids which is sorted out so he doesn't have to worry about girls

user the faster you get away from girl troubles and pursuits is the day you can start to actually grow

Men in their 30s still fucking 20 year old women mate. Women literally expire when they hit menopause since they are no longer fertile. The only thing they're good for and the source of all they're privilege

FAUKL

Didn't know health and fitness only covered weight lifting

Are you kidding? Girls have to put in a lot of effort into dressing and makeup and hair, etc. And they have to pretend that they're dainty and all that useless shit. Annoys me to no end, I swear to god

>A man is old in his 30's, and probably already lost any charm he could have had to the demographic you just mentioned of women.

spot the bitter roastie

Ban incel threads

roastie cope

>mogging 5 year olds
Karli, I...

Hurt fellings rostie

>be tall as fuck
>wear heels anyway
but why? not even a manlet

haha no it isn't. I am 37. Young girls (16-22) are more attracted to me now then when I was their age.

Liar

yes I love making stuff up on an anonymous forum. That is what life is about.

really not hard to believe, girls have an innate desire to get validation from older men, even if their dad is in the picture and a good person... dunno why

You might not think so but 5'8" is manlet status

Honestly I would have called him a liar too, but I've seen from just a couple of years of college that a lot of really attractive 19-22 yo girls "upgrading" straight to guys in their late 20s and seen quite a few date guys who are in their 30s.

When they are pretty enough a lot of them have the choice between a man 10 years their senior who's got a house (or typically at least a nice apartment), a car, a degree and potentially a career vs. a younger guy who's still getting his degree and may or may not still live at home (otherwise usually poverty tier- college apartment) with a burger flipping job and an old beater car to his name if he's lucky. They almost always choose the older guy.

Salty

You're wrong, not only will women get men regardless of they state they ate in by virtue of being women, many guys prefer women without paint slathered all over their face. Doubt you'll ever understand that, though.

>Anyone who doesn't pity me is a roastie
cope harder incel

for calves

She is so cute. Post more pls

This tbqhwy desu senpai

I've met 5 girls who admitted to having sexual relationships with guys in their late 20's and early 30's when they were still in high school or just into college.

It's because the older you get more manlier you become. ofc required you dont let yourself go in therms of looks.