>dry fast
>run at least like 10 miles tomorrow

any other tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t_FO7MzAnzM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

uh why do you have to lose this weight?

wrestling competition

after every fucking competition i binge on like yogurt and fruit and gain between 5-10 llbs

fuck me why do i do this to myself

Tie helium balloons to yourself

You won't lose literally any weight in two days.

Take a big shit and don't sweat a shit load and maybe you'll weigh like 2lbs less but actually losing body mass?

Not gonna happen.

he's just going for water weight, pretty possible to drop like 10 lbs if you don't eat and expell some agua

Thats a pretty extreme amount of weight for 2 days, but doable.

Fast for both, drink plenty of water. (minimum 2 gallons a day) And get a ton of salt into you by mixing it into huge water jugs, mix until you just begin to taste it then stop.

Take vitamin supplements, all in 1 will do. You should feel relatively fine after the second day, barring a petty strong hunger.

Remember to exercise moderately! Pushing yourself while fasting can be dangerous. Your not smashing PR's while losing weight, so don't hurt yourself.

the most i've ever cut in a single day is like 5. I think the worst cut i've ever done i literally couldnt sleep at all the night before the competition cos of how dehydrated i was.

last week i cut 5 llbs too and i woke up noticeably thinner but that might've been body dysmorphia playing tricks on my eyes. I could have sworn my sides were pulled in more.

Perhaps it's time to stop getting yourself into situations like this.

Delicious Dungeon best manga

Will I lose more weight from jogging long distances continuously or from running relatively fast bursts? Like, 2 miles straight or running a mile and then walking a lap and then another mile?

i fucking know dude, i told myself id have discipline this season but it's like i eat when im not even fucking hungry man just when im bored

and i cant even stop it do i have a fucking eating disorder

i just want to eat full meals again, instead i fast for like the entire day and then at the end i eat a meal and then snack and snack and snack and snack and whoops it looks like i jumped up two weight classes haha FUCK ME

You know the problem, why aren't you seeking the solution?
If your looking for a sign to get you going, this is it.
Take care of yourself user.

You can do it dude. Weight can fluctuate even 10lbs in a day if you eat .5kg salt a day. So just cut out that half kilo of salt and you will lose it easily.

lmao you don't have an eating disorder the weight cutting aspect of wrestling is just unnatural

Wrestlers shower, spit all saliva into a bottle until weigh in. You should have been prepping for weigh ins earlier baka, but I've been there so I can't judge

youtu.be/t_FO7MzAnzM

Do what this guy did

Cut your arm off m8.

stop eating, blake.

Wear garbage bags while running laps.

Dont shower

>binge on like yogurt and fruit and gain between 5-10 llbs
niqqa what? those aren't even carb heavy

whichever makes you sweat more

>low carbs means low calorie